Zelensky cancels Ukraine elections

This woman is crying because she just heard her sentence: 10 years in prison - for publishing a picture criticizing the Nazi Bandera and for correspondence with her sister from Russia!
Her name is Tatyana Drobot.
This is Bandera's Cherkassy.

F0GXHp4WAAEm1MI

This woman is crying because she just heard her sentence: 10 years in prison - for publishing a picture criticizing the Nazi Bandera and for correspondence with her sister from Russia!
Her name is Tatyana Drobot.
This is Bandera's Cherkassy.

F0GXHp4WAAEm1MI
That is the version of a Russian troll. The version of Ukraine side (or Ukraine propaganda, anyone can choose for themselves) is that this woman sent pictures of some 'fortified sites' to her Russian relatives with wishes of 'sweeping them out'.

That is the version of a Russian troll. The version of Ukraine side (or Ukraine propaganda, anyone can choose for themselves) is that this woman sent pictures of some 'fortified sites' to her Russian relatives with wishes of 'sweeping them out'.
Yes, for a photo of a few sacks of earth on the street of a rear city and a sincere "all the best" wish to the nazis, the nazis apply only 10 years in prison. But not hanging on a piano wire!
But that's enough for a pro-nazi troll.

Yes, for a photo of a few sacks of earth on the street of a rear city and a sincere "all the best" wish to the nazis, the nazis apply only 10 years in prison. But not hanging on a piano wire!
But that's enough for a pro-nazi troll.
Troll, make similar photos of your dogshit army sites and send it to me with similar wishes. I am eager to know your fate after that.

The Drug commander is terribly unhappy with Russia's transfer of captive hungarian soldiers to their historical homeland, Hungary.
Transcarpathian hungarians joined the ranks of the AFU after a forced mass mobilization in Transcarpathia.
The "meat" went over the border, and who will die for the clown?

Troll, make similar photos of your dogshit army sites and send it to me with similar wishes. I am eager to know your fate after that.
Moron, there was old joke in the USSR:
"We have freedom in the United States, and I can freely say, for example, that Roosevelt is an idiot and I won't get anything for it, but can you say about your Stalin that he is an idiot?
-No
Aha! Because you don't have freedom?
- No, because it's not true."

Moron, there was old joke in the USSR:
"We have freedom in the United States, and I can freely say, for example, that Roosevelt is an idiot and I won't get anything for it, but can you say about your Stalin that he is an idiot?
-No
Aha! Because you don't have freedom?
- No, because it's not true."
You know, troll, there is a Russian saying: Every joke has only a portion of joke.

Here you go.

Have someone intelligent read this to you.

We get it! The same guy who declared martial law canceled the elections because of martial law. YOU'RE the one who's too fucking stupid to realize what that means.

We get it! The same guy who declared martial law canceled the elections because of martial law.
Explain that to your fellow conservative who asked me who enacted martial law even after I posted the link for him.

YOU'RE the one who's too fucking stupid to realize what that means.
What is there not to understand? It's pretty straight-forward.

- Russia invades Ukraine.
- Zelensky declares martial law.
- The war goes on for a long time.
- Under the Ukrainian constitution, elections aren't to be held during martial law.

See? Simple. If you have a point to make, you can go ahead and make it already. This "Ur stupid" nonsense has gotten you exactly nowhere and looks pretty damn pathetic. Put your big boy pants on, make a big boy argument, back up your claim.

The CIA does not exclude the possibility that the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky does not have full control over the Ukrainian army, writes the American newspaper "Newsweek".
No!!! Really?

The most Progressives "democracies" are like that, the Leader can do whatever he wants whenever he feels like it

The CIA does not exclude the possibility that the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky does not have full control over the Ukrainian army, writes the American newspaper "Newsweek".
No!!! Really?

Where is the Ukrainian Prigozhin???

Forum List

Back