🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zelensky planning to visit Washington to address Congress

this is what he should say:

Vladimir Putin can not take on the World, Especially when it is United Against Him

Dear Russians, It's time to rise against Putin. He has put your Nation on a suicide mission
But 70% of the world supports Russia.

Only US and EU are ranged against dear Uncle P.

And they are bankrupt and their moment in history is ending.

Vladimir Putin has been reportedly using the bush doctrine for his justification for war. It’s a preventative defense strategy if you will.. … that is what Russia says so we as Americans can look at it and say whatever we want about it. Just like how the world reacted to our invasion of Iraq we Americans said what we wanted about it but the world reacted as they so fit there was criticism of our invasion of Iraq and support.

This is what a lot of the world is looking at here. Including the millions of people in Iraq and Afghanistan and Vietnam when they see some American politician at a moral high house claim Russia launch an evil unprovoked war of aggression against Ukraine. ..They say wait a minute what about when the United States invaded our country?

That argument is either totally blown off or it is looked at and minimized. But that’s not gonna cut it.

Yes there’s good people in the Russian army. Yes there’s good people in the American military. If Russians are assholes then Americans are assholes for invading iraq… and Man Iraq was a country home to millions of Christians millions of Arabs who were incredible people who were strong who are masculine traditional….. this was an honorable country the history of Babylon was there and was well respected in the 1980s. Just in case somebody wants to claim that Ukrainian people are somehow better than Iraqi people …no they’re the same. The gigantic dinosaur difference is that Iraq wasn’t given billions of dollars of weapons by China or Russia like Ukraine was given by America to fight in a war. By 2003 Iraqi military was depleted by losses in the Iran Iraq war and of course the gulf war. By February 2022 Ukraine had the backing of the strongest ever military in the world the US military.

I voted for President Trump and I certainly support the United States. I support President Biden because I respect the office of the presidency. One can support the US military but also recognize that the Russian military is filled with good people these are Russian patriots. No different than American patriots. Here’s the thing countries like America and Russia have global interests and over history that has included invading other countries. Invading other countries is a part of history a part of warfare humanity. Some wars are more justified than others but it certainly is hard to throw stones in glass houses.

I see this war between Russia and Ukraine and I think the United States should be neutral…. The fact that we don’t consider supporting Russia though at least the fact that mainstream politicians don’t do this is unfortunate as well. Obviously Russia has a lot of work to do. I don’t blame America. The problem is Russia and America are at odds with each other this all goes back to the cold war days. Victorious allies of World War II never had envisioned the Cold War occurring so I think we all need to go back into history learn from it and learn to get along with each other is Russians in Americans. Both Russia and America have invaded other countries we both have a controversial history ….but we both have done a lot of good for the world…. Space exploration that is something that can bring us together. To this day the Russian and American astronauts continue to work together and they continue to want to work together.

as a Christian I understand we have our fellow Christians in Russia these are family people. God bless them merry Christmas to them.

Last edited:
"only US and EU"

that's like saying only God and Jesus are on America's side

You are telling me that God and Baby Jesus are bankrupt and repeatedly getting things wrong ?
Interesting slant .

I guess that some so called friends are dispensable rofl

Vladimir Putin has been reportedly using the bush doctrine for his justification for war. It’s a preventative defense strategy if you will..
No war . Rather something very different and tightly defined as a SMO

You seem to forget that a Ukey force of 200 000 was ready to invade Donbas at end February and dear Mr P simply pre-empted the US .
The same US that installed the Nazis into power in Kyiv in 2014 .
The same US that spent the next 8 years arming Ukey Land in complete defiance of the 2014 Minsk agreement etc etc

Give us the facts first please before launching into wild and woolly land .
And if you want to stick with your Bush war definition, consider that Mr P was actually acting in self defence and avoiding being raped by US forces using proxies to cover their tracks .And not deliberately lying as Bush was about Iraq and WMD .

He's personally coming over to report to the Beast in Command, Hitlery.

I'm certain he's taking another billion of OUR tax dollars back with him to launder into the DNC's private bank accounts overseas.

Personally, I hope his plane goes down in the middle of the ocean and is never found.🤞

Money Launderer of the year.jpg

REAL Ukranian flag.jpg

He's personally coming over to report to the Beast in Command, Hitlery.

I'm certain he's taking another billion of OUR tax dollars back with him to launder into the DNC's private bank accounts overseas.

Personally, I hope his plane goes down in the middle of the ocean and is never found.🤞

View attachment 740649

View attachment 740650

Well said. The world would be a better place without the Zelensky/Putin/Biden crime syndicate in it.

Forum List

Back