Zelenskyy gives emotional speech to the US Congress...with video of Russian brutality

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Pootin is a Monster. He is a war criminal. If you are a Pootin apologist or even give the impression that you support Pootin, like calling him a "genius" OUT OF MY FACE. I don't want see you. I don't want to debate you. I don't want know you exist.

1647446641787.png

The Ukraine has our full support

1647446683678.png

1647446611475.png

Biden's weakness is dangerous.
He will start WWlll nuclear war through his ineptness.
But, our stupid Democrats don't care.
This is Europe's problem.
They need to lead, not follow a fool like Pedo Joe.
The repub game begins.....First they will say "don't start WW III." Then they will say "Biden, you are not doing enough." Then when Biden starts being more aggressive and the war widens....they will say, "WE TOLD YOU NOT TO GET INVOLVED!"

The repub Hypocrisy is astounding.

The repub game begins.....First they will say "don't start WW III." Then they will say "Biden, you are not doing enough." Then when Biden starts being more aggressive and the war widens....they will say, "WE TOLD YOU NOT TO GET INVOLVED!"

Your ignorance is astounding. We already know Poopeypants is scared to death of Putin, its why he funded the invasion into the Ukraine and why now he only pretends to do anything. He will do nothing on his own until his handlers force him to. At least we aren't stupid right Dimmer?

Yes, that is the definition of ineptness.
Biden is a dumbass and incompetent.
The only thing that Biden has been really good at is avoiding prison.

Yes, that is the definition of ineptness.
Biden is a dumbass and incompetent.
The only thing that Biden has been really good at is avoiding prison.
What has Biden done? Has he denied military aid to Ukraine in order to get political favors? Has he instigated the worst attack on the US Capitol in a century? No...he is just doing his job. You trump humpers crack me up....:auiqs.jpg:

Pootin is a Monster. He is a war criminal. If you are a Pootin apologist or even give the impression that you support Pootin, like calling him a "genius" OUT OF MY FACE. I don't want see you. I don't want to debate you. I don't want know you exist.

Have you seen what democrats have done to blacks in Baltimore? Chicago, Detroit? Camden? What do. We do to you?

Have you seen what democrats have done to blacks in Baltimore? Chicago, Detroit? Camden? What do. We do to you?
Do you speak English? Or are you trying to fit in?

Leadership requires what you believe to be right, and then owning your mistakes instead of waiting for poll numbers to guide your decisions or, God forbid, going against the grain..

Try it some time

Democrats want all the power but not answer for anything.

You bet it does, especially from Poopeypants since it is the main source of revenue for his family. Why then did he fund Putin's attack there by buying all that oil?
Grow up you sick hate filled ignorant boofhead.
You supported Trump so you support putin now.
Youre a traitor.

Forum List

Back