Zimmerman Trial Aftermath: Our subversive 'president' strikes again

This is the real Florida. The beaches are tiny little strips of land around the perimeter. But this is what Florida IS at its core:

From TampaBay.com

flo_mudlife061409_g_71994a_8col.jpg

Awesome. Real people. Not like the fake, stab you in the back, lying bastards who live in the Northeast. Especially around NYC.

This is the real Florida. The beaches are tiny little strips of land around the perimeter. But this is what Florida IS at its core:

From TampaBay.com

flo_mudlife061409_g_71994a_8col.jpg

Awesome. Real people. Not like the fake, stab you in the back, lying bastards who live in the Northeast. Especially around NYC.

The message is that Florida has white people who live there and that's what they want to change.

As with all issues that become politicized, both "ends" of this debate are ignoring all facts that don't support their position. I never know whether they are purposely ignoring all the facts or whether their ideology somehow short-circuits their intellectual capacity to do so, that's always been a source of fascination to me.

Two young guys did stupid things. Both of them. One of the guys had a legal gun in a legal situation and (per proper legal proceedings) used it legally. The other guy is dead as a result. I have no doubt the guy with the gun wishes the whole fucking thing hadn't happened, that he had found something better to do that night.

It's a shitty, tragic situation that does not lend itself to simple answers, yet it has become a simplistic political pawn for no other reason than the color of the young guys' skin.

That won't stop the insults and finger-pointing, of course, because the race pimps and the division pimps have done such a good job that insults and finger-pointing are ingrained in our public discourse. We're playing right into their game like good little sheep, and I'm sure they appreciate it every time they check their bank account balances. God damn.

The decay continues.

Both of them made bad decisions.

Only one of them paid for his bad decisions.

If the race pimps are making hay over tihs, it is because the system didn't do it's job.

And it's attempts to correct their initial mistakes proved wholely inadequate.

For instance, because Zimmerman was not drug tested at the time of the shooting, we will never know what role the two prescription drugs he was on played in the indicents. The ones that cause aggression, anxiety and in some cases, hallucinations.

If Trayvon were white, there would have been an investigation. they wouldn't have just dumped him in the morgue and wait for someone to file a missing person's report.

Well no Joe.

Only one of them made "bad decisions", the other one was fighting for his life.

And that's the problem with Florida, it engages in institutional racism.

Zimmerman's actions in most states would have landed him in Jail for at least manslaughter. Indeed in most industrialized nations, Zimmerman would be an inmate by now.
Mr. Sallow, did you know that Jimmy Carter is on record as saying the Zimmerman verdict was right?

Also, did you know that Trayvon Martin was misled by the "innocent witness" Jeantel who omitted from the jury the truth? She put him up to the whole thing of going back to surprise and kill George Zimmerman. That's all one can surmise after hearing her testimony to Piers Morgan:

Quote:
MORGAN: You felt that there was no doubt in your mind from what Trayvon was telling you on the phone about the creepy ass cracka and so on, that he absolutely believed that George Zimmerman, this man, you didn’t know who he was at the time, but this man, was pursuing him?
JEANTEL: Yes.
MORGAN: And he was freaked out by it?
JEANTEL: Yes. Definitely after I say may be a rapist, for every boy, for every man, every — who’s not that kind of way, seeing a grown man following them, would they be creep out?
“And people need to understand, he didn’t want that creepy ass cracker going to his father or girlfriend’s house to go get — mind you, his little brother was there. You know — now, mind you, I told you — I told Trayvon it might have been a rapist.”

Read more at Jeantel admits Trayvon ?whooped? Zimmerman?s ?a??

Last edited:
Both of them made bad decisions.

Only one of them paid for his bad decisions.

If the race pimps are making hay over tihs, it is because the system didn't do it's job.

And it's attempts to correct their initial mistakes proved wholely inadequate.

For instance, because Zimmerman was not drug tested at the time of the shooting, we will never know what role the two prescription drugs he was on played in the indicents. The ones that cause aggression, anxiety and in some cases, hallucinations.

If Trayvon were white, there would have been an investigation. they wouldn't have just dumped him in the morgue and wait for someone to file a missing person's report.

Well no Joe.

Only one of them made "bad decisions", the other one was fighting for his life.

And that's the problem with Florida, it engages in institutional racism.

Zimmerman's actions in most states would have landed him in Jail for at least manslaughter. Indeed in most industrialized nations, Zimmerman would be an inmate by now.
Mr. Sallow, did you know that Jimmy Carter is on record as saying the Zimmerman verdict was right?

Also, did you know that Trayvon Martin was misled by the "innocent witness" Jeantel who omitted from the jury the truth? She put him up to the whole thing of going back to surprise and kill George Zimmerman. That's all one can surmise after hearing her testimony to Piers Morgan:

Quote:
MORGAN: You felt that there was no doubt in your mind from what Trayvon was telling you on the phone about the creepy ass cracka and so on, that he absolutely believed that George Zimmerman, this man, you didn’t know who he was at the time, but this man, was pursuing him?
JEANTEL: Yes.
MORGAN: And he was freaked out by it?
JEANTEL: Yes. Definitely after I say may be a rapist, for every boy, for every man, every — who’s not that kind of way, seeing a grown man following them, would they be creep out?
“And people need to understand, he didn’t want that creepy ass cracker going to his father or girlfriend’s house to go get — mind you, his little brother was there. You know — now, mind you, I told you — I told Trayvon it might have been a rapist

Read more at Jeantel admits Trayvon ?whooped? Zimmerman?s ?a??

Also, why isn't anybody talking about the MOUNTAINS of exculpatory evidence withheld (ILLEGALLY) from Zimmerman's Lawyers by the Persecution?

Any conviction, ANY conviction, would have been over-turned by the first Appeals Court to hear it in about ten seconds.

In fact, Angela Corey could very well be disbarred over this. Proceedings ARE gong to happen to disbar the bitch.

She is also being sued by the Man who outed her for withholding the evidence.

Got 'Duke LaCrosse' anybody?

I bet there's STILL some lowlife, scumbag, lace-panty wearing libtard pee-pants that are fighting THAT battle.

dimocraps suck. All of them.

Think about it..... There could be no criminal organization known as the democrat party without dimocrap voters.

'nuff said.

These are NOT "Good people with bad ideas"

They're scumbags.

And did I ever mention the McMartin Preschool Trial? Another example of PC Madness.

Dozens of ruined lives in that one. And the scumbag persecutor? She got promoted to some high position in LA.

I hate dimocraps

If trayvon had just gone home instead of wandering around in the rain, if trayvon had not gone up to Zimmerma's truck, if if if.

Another thing that's funny. I don't mean 'ha-ha' funny, I mean 'sad' funny.

Blacks and the left in general cry racism at every turn.

They say that too many Whites view Blacks wrongly. That Blacks have an unearned reputation. That assumptions and myths cause Whites to think Blacks are less than civilized.

And that was why Zimmerman was found Not Guilty. Racism. An incorrect and inaccurate view of Blacks and how they act and react.

So what do they do when they don't get their way? How do they act when the verdict comes in?

They go out and prove the racists to be correct.

They riot, they burn, they destroy, they call names, they start Facebook pages with promises to kill Zimmerman, Black Leaders from everywhere decry the entire Justice system, they whine, cry, try to get the corrupt Eric Himmler to intervene and change a legally arrived-at Jury Verdict, they call 'racist' at every turn, they go on TV and accuse the entire Nation of being racist, they get numbskull anchors in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM to call names and make groundless accusations.....

Why is it, that every time something like this happens.... Blacks gotta prove the racists are right?

I don't get it. I.Just.Don't.Get.It

Are you that stupid? Are you that unaware of the environment?

Do you think you can physically intimidate us?

Are you really that stupid?

Nobody says you gotta like it, but instead of being mature and accepting the verdict, you gotta act like uncivilized barbarians....

Perfect.

Keep proving the racists right, morons.

Race relations in this Country are getting worse and are nearing the boiling point.

You leftists better hope (as do I) that we don't get there. You won't like what happens

Georgia teens indicted in death of 13-month-old boy - CNN.com

Last week, Sherry West told reporters she was pushing her baby, Antonio Santiago, in a stroller in broad daylight in Brunswick, Georgia, when two teenagers approached her.
One demanded money and pointed at her what West first thought was a fake gun. But he fired at her twice, missing her head and hitting her in the leg, West said. The teen then shot the baby Antonio in the face, West said.

Neither teen entered a plea during Monday's court hearing.

The indictment also includes charges against Elkins' mother, Karimah, his sister, Sabrina Elkins; and an aunt, Katrina Elkins.

baby_20130322075242_320_240.JPG

Dead

brunswick23n-4-web.jpg

Victim's Mother, also shot by misunderstood Black youth

I doubt most of you, if ANY, even know about this horrible crime.

Wonder why that is?

Anybody else ever hear about when the new Sheriff of Clayton County Georgia, who was Black, got elected and called in 27 White Deputies and fired every one for no reason other than they were White?

The Sheriff? A typical dimocrap scumbag. Indicted on 40 charges of corruption a couple years later.

But dimocraps being stupid, dishonest scumbags themselves RE-ELECTED him 2012.

WHILE HE WAS STILL UNDER INDICTMENT!!!

If there's racism in this Country, it's coming from Blacks.

It's just that goddam simple.

Another Tea Party Lie Crumbles: White Mother May Have Killed Own Infant Son, Blamed Black Kids! - Americans Against the Tea Party

Georgia teens indicted in death of 13-month-old boy - CNN.com

Last week, Sherry West told reporters she was pushing her baby, Antonio Santiago, in a stroller in broad daylight in Brunswick, Georgia, when two teenagers approached her.
One demanded money and pointed at her what West first thought was a fake gun. But he fired at her twice, missing her head and hitting her in the leg, West said. The teen then shot the baby Antonio in the face, West said.

Neither teen entered a plea during Monday's court hearing.

The indictment also includes charges against Elkins' mother, Karimah, his sister, Sabrina Elkins; and an aunt, Katrina Elkins.

baby_20130322075242_320_240.JPG

Dead

brunswick23n-4-web.jpg

Victim's Mother, also shot by misunderstood Black youth

I doubt most of you, if ANY, even know about this horrible crime.

Wonder why that is?

Anybody else ever hear about when the new Sheriff of Clayton County Georgia, who was Black, got elected and called in 27 White Deputies and fired every one for no reason other than they were White?

The Sheriff? A typical dimocrap scumbag. Indicted on 40 charges of corruption a couple years later.

But dimocraps being stupid, dishonest scumbags themselves RE-ELECTED him 2012.

WHILE HE WAS STILL UNDER INDICTMENT!!!

If there's racism in this Country, it's coming from Blacks.

It's just that goddam simple.

Another Tea Party Lie Crumbles: White Mother May Have Killed Own Infant Son, Blamed Black Kids! - Americans Against the Tea Party

It's an anti-tea party site LOL. Anyhow, the point is that violent black crime is a much huger issue than all this alleged racism BS.

Obama has gone from "Dreams of My Father" that got him elected, to preaching "Nightmares of My Father" to punish white people.

Obama has gone from "Dreams of My Father" that got him elected, to preaching "Nightmares of My Father" to punish white people.
And that's PRECISELY what he is doing...punishing the United States and Western culture for perceived wrongs done to his Grandfather and his father (that couldn't give a SHIT about his demon spawn named Barack).

Forum List

Back