Zimmerman Trial Aftermath: Our subversive 'president' strikes again

Yes, it was.

Just like walking in a crime infested neighborhood often is a fatal mistake.

But it doesn't mean you don't hold the people who commit crimes blameless for them.

It was not proven GZ committed a crime or he would be in jail.

-Geaux

No, it proves that when you make up a jury of stupid white people like juror B-37, your chances of getting justice are pretty slim.

St Skittles is still dead.

George Zimmerman is still a free man.

And there ain't a goddamn thing you can do about it except cry like a little girl.

Cry for us, little girl. Come on. Let it out. Go ahead and cry.

Bitch.

You don't like Florida? Stay the fuck out.

How WILL we survive??
icon_rofl.gif

As with all issues that become politicized, both "ends" of this debate are ignoring all facts that don't support their position. I never know whether they are purposely ignoring all the facts or whether their ideology somehow short-circuits their intellectual capacity to do so, that's always been a source of fascination to me.

Two young guys did stupid things. Both of them. One of the guys had a legal gun in a legal situation and (per proper legal proceedings) used it legally. The other guy is dead as a result. I have no doubt the guy with the gun wishes the whole fucking thing hadn't happened, that he had found something better to do that night.

It's a shitty, tragic situation that does not lend itself to simple answers, yet it has become a simplistic political pawn for no other reason than the color of the young guys' skin.

That won't stop the insults and finger-pointing, of course, because the race pimps and the division pimps have done such a good job that insults and finger-pointing are ingrained in our public discourse. We're playing right into their game like good little sheep, and I'm sure they appreciate it every time they check their bank account balances. God damn.

The decay continues.

Both of them made bad decisions.

Only one of them paid for his bad decisions.

If the race pimps are making hay over tihs, it is because the system didn't do it's job.

And it's attempts to correct their initial mistakes proved wholely inadequate.

For instance, because Zimmerman was not drug tested at the time of the shooting, we will never know what role the two prescription drugs he was on played in the indicents. The ones that cause aggression, anxiety and in some cases, hallucinations.

If Trayvon were white, there would have been an investigation. they wouldn't have just dumped him in the morgue and wait for someone to file a missing person's report.

Well no Joe.

Only one of them made "bad decisions", the other one was fighting for his life.

And that's the problem with Florida, it engages in institutional racism.

Zimmerman's actions in most states would have landed him in Jail for at least manslaughter. Indeed in most industrialized nations, Zimmerman would be an inmate by now.

-Geaux

No, it proves that when you make up a jury of stupid white people like juror B-37, your chances of getting justice are pretty slim.

And there ain't a goddamn thing you can do about it except cry like a little girl.

Bitch.

How WILL we survive??
icon_rofl.gif
We'll see how long that lasts.

:eusa_whistle:

Yes, it was.

Just like walking in a crime infested neighborhood often is a fatal mistake.

But it doesn't mean you don't hold the people who commit crimes blameless for them.

Get over it, little girl.

St Skittles is dead and he's going to stay that way. Z is free and he's going to stay that way.

Don't fuck around in Florida. Some nasty-ass Cracker will put you in the ground.

Quick.

And as far as Z having to hide? That's a joke.

There are places down here, with gated communities, where the whole town is so high-end, the Cops will stop you for a stray thought and beat your ass for saying the wrong thing......

This is Florida. We, most of us, ran away from the crime, filth, disease, corruption and insanity of the North and built something the right way. The way we wanted it.

We made a paradise out of swamps and mosquito-infested wetlands.

Don't come down here and try to tell us how to live. You won't like what happens to you.

Stay up there in that crime-infested, dirty, filthy, cold, dark, windy, nasty, disgusting, corrupt Murder Capitol of the Universe where, during the Month long Zimmerman trial, there were 61 Murders alone. 52 of whom were Black. And the vast majority of which died of gunshot wounds.

Clean up that pushole you live in before you start preaching to anybody about how to live.

BTW, News-Flash!!!

And George Zimmerman is still a Free Man.

Frankly, other than the weather, Florida actually sounds like a pretty horrible place. Nice place to visit, but you wouldn't want to live there.

Zimmerman's going down. The feds will do what your cracker state couldn't accomplish.

You are truly delusional.

Zimmerman will NOT be charged federally. Ain't gonna happen.

Eric Himmler and the Stuttering Clusterfukk would be HUMILIATED in a Jury Trial in Orlando.

Bad.

And like I said, stay the fuck out of Florida. We really don't want you here.

We're trying to establish density limits to keep all you fat ass Yankees moving in anyway.

So we're building higher-end Homes ($1,000,000 +) to try to keep low-lifes like you out

And the Beaches will be more beautiful without you fat, cellulite-covered disgusting Yankees crowding it up.

Think I'm kidding? We really don't want you. Stay away.

-Geaux

Bitch.

[/IMG]

Wouldn't go there, anyway. Not feeling much like reenacting deliverence.

But your boy Zimmie is going down. The Feds have a nice case of whupass ready for him.

Bitch.

How WILL we survive??
icon_rofl.gif

Yeah, who would want to move here, where we built something from nothing...

It's ugly...

fort-myers-beach.jpg

Only for old people

Ft-Myers-Beach-Family-Fun.jpg

We're too uptight ...

Fort-myers-036.jpg

And nobody else wants to come here either...

3121770-Crowds_on_the_Beach_Enjoying_the_Air_Show_Fort_Myers_Beach.jpg

Plus, the sunsets are just plain homely

Universal-Vacations-Fort-Myers-Beach.jpg

So you just stay on out. We won't miss you.

And no, I'm not bragging about my area as much as I'm making a point...

This is our State, our towns, our laws, our way of living.

Don't tell us how to live. Not when you can't control your own hooligans, criminals, corrupt politicians.

Not when the best you can do up there is clean the filth out of the streets once a year IF the Union doesn't go on strike.

What I'm posting here is relevant to the topic...

Stay the FUCK out of our business.

P.S.
I was gonna ride the Bike to the Beach this morning but it's gonna rain like a Cow pissing on a flat rock.

So I get to stay here and spar with morons.

What a deal

Sing to the tune of Country Joe and Fish's "Vietnam Song"

Well, come on all of you Southern men,
Sunshine State needs your help again.
It's got itself in a terrible jam
Way down yonder in Sanford Land
So put down your Bibles, pick up a gun,
We're gonna have a whole lotta fun.

And it's one, two, three,
What was he fighting for ?
Don't ask me, he didn't make a sound,
Next stop is Stand Your Ground;
And it's five, six, seven,
Open up the pearly gates,
Well there ain't no time to wonder why,
Whoopee! black boys are all gonna die.

Bitch.

How WILL we survive??
icon_rofl.gif

It's ugly...

fort-myers-beach.jpg

Only for old people

Ft-Myers-Beach-Family-Fun.jpg

We're too uptight ...

Fort-myers-036.jpg

3121770-Crowds_on_the_Beach_Enjoying_the_Air_Show_Fort_Myers_Beach.jpg

Universal-Vacations-Fort-Myers-Beach.jpg

Don't tell us how to live. Not when you can't control your own hooligans, criminals, corrupt politicians.

Not when the best you can do up there is clean the filth out of the streets once a year IF the Union doesn't go on strike.

P.S.
I was gonna ride the Bike to the Beach this morning but it's gonna rain like a Cow pissing on a flat rock.

What a deal

It's not the land that's ugly.

It's the racists.

And here's a NEWSFLASH for ya.

I'm an American Citizen. And I can travel any fucking place I want too.

It's ugly...

Only for old people

We're too uptight ...

P.S.

What a deal

It's the racists.

You must be white, too.

I lived in Florida for 15 years. Gulf coast, Miami and central Florida too. It sucked then but it's worse now. Rick Scott is the worst governor in America.

Bitch.

It's ugly...

Only for old people

We're too uptight ...

P.S.

What a deal

Heads up, Airhead. The Brazilians are buying up Florida. Advice: "Rosetta Stone's Portuguese in Six Easy Lessons" should be on your shopping list to Walmart today.

It's ugly...

Only for old people

We're too uptight ...

P.S.

What a deal

Heads up, Airhead. The Brazilians are buying up Florida. Advice: "Rosetta Stone's Portuguese in Six Easy Lessons" should be on your shopping list to Walmart today.

No they're not, banana brain.

It's the Germans. And the Brits. And for the first time EVAH, the French.

Brazilians? A little bit but not enough to get excited about.

Besides, have you seen any Brazilian women lately?

images

Most of the Brazilians I've met really don't want to speak anything but English. They HATE Spanish. Won't talk to them. They either speak to them in English or won't speak to them at all.

I bet people of other Countries are just fighting like crazy to buy property where you live, huh?

Rather than respect the verdict of the Zimmerman trial and Zimmerman's Constitutional right to protect himself; our tyrannical president is continuing to attempt to infringe upon law abiding citizens' gun rights with statements like this:

"We should ask ourselves if we're doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis. We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that's a job for all of us. That's the way to honor Trayvon Martin."

Obama: Honor Trayvon Martin by battling gun violence - U.S. News

If Zimmerman hadn't had a gun, this tragedy would have been avoided. He'd have stayed in his truck, pissing himself while the Scary Black kid went home with his candy.

and then..........!!
the scary black kid could go home with his candy and Arizona tea, mix it with Robitussin to make a cocktail called "Lean"..,the ingredients in a Lean cocktail are promethazine (liquid codeine) and some type of liquid drink such as soda or fruit punch and in this case the "nigga" used "Skittles"

It's ugly...

Only for old people

We're too uptight ...

P.S.

What a deal

It's the racists.

You must be white, too.

I lived in Florida for 15 years. Gulf coast, Miami and central Florida too. It sucked then but it's worse now. Rick Scott is the worst governor in America.

A lot of losers move here and can't make it.

Then they have to go back home so they can work somewhere where they're protected by somebody else. A Union, their Mommy, their Daddy.

Whatever. Seen it ten thousand times.

Stay where you are.

Please

Besides, have you seen any Brazilian women lately?

images

Most of the Brazilians I've met really don't want to speak anything but English. They HATE Spanish. Won't talk to them. They either speak to them in English or won't speak to them at all.

I bet people of other Countries are just fighting like crazy to buy property where you live, huh?

Brazilian women are some of the most high maintenance on the planet.

No thanks.

I live outside of NYC, so yes, they are. Or else they are buying directly in Manhattan. The real estate market in metro New York is on fire.

Now back to the Brazilians sucking up Florida:

Brazilians snap up South Florida real estate sparking new boom
Dressed in an expensive pinstriped suit and sporting the latest Louis Vuitton sunglasses, Miami real estate broker Cristiano Piquet is ready to make a sale. He has a client in his shiny new white Rolls-Royce, and they’re on their way to see $9 million apartment at the W Hotel on South Beach.
Brazilians snap up South Florida real estate sparking new boom - Rock Center with Brian Williams

Oh, and here's the Florida State Mascot. What are you people feeding these things?
S_S.2002_11_20.GA41HC8B8.16.jpg

Last edited:
I learned something that I suspected but wasn't certain of.

Check this out.

Chance of Repeal of Florida Stand Your Ground Law ?Exceedingly Limited, Somewhere Between Zero and 1 Percent? | Jammie Wearing Fools

Then you can follow it to this Orlando Sentinal link if you want...

Repeal of 'stand your ground' laws in wake of Zimmerman verdict in Trayvon martin shooting death urged by Holder, Sharpton, Jackson - OrlandoSentinel.com

It's not that I learned that Eric Himmler is a liar, an idiot, a racist and an all around douchebag, it's that he is so stupid that he doesn't even know --

"The U.S. Supreme Court adopted 'stand your ground' 90 years ago [on federal lands] … I found it inappropriate for him to make inappropriate criticism of any law," said Simmons, a lawyer of 36 years. "The attorney general is simply inaccurate. This is common-sense legislation that protects the innocent."

I hate dimocraps. I really and truly do.

Not because of their political beliefs. I could talk to them about that and they might find I share some common ground with them.

I hate dimocraps because they are the lyingest motherfuckers that have ever walked the face of the Earth.

And I hate liars. Ergo, I hate dimocraps.

As should everybody.

Oh, BTW..... SYG in Florida? It's here to stay. Suck on it dimocrap scum

This is the real Florida. The beaches are tiny little strips of land around the perimeter. But this is what Florida IS at its core:

From TampaBay.com

flo_mudlife061409_g_71994a_8col.jpg

And what "facts" are those?

In the very same state, with the very same prosecutor and under very similar circumstances a woman was convicted and sentenced to 20 years in Jail.

Oh, it's a little worse than that.

The same state, the same prosecutor, a woman who DIDN'T ACTUALLY KILL ANYONE was sent to jail for 20 years for firing a warning shot at an abusive husband in her own home.

And she was black.

You do not discharge a weapon into the air as a warning ever.

That round could have easily killed innocent bystanders.

If you are going to fire a weapon you fire it to hit a target.

Besides you are leaving out an important detail as usual.

That woman left the house and was in no imminent danger she returned with a gun drawn.

That negates self defense.

This is why firing randomly is punished much harsher than firing to hit a target.

Boy killed by stray bullet fired in celebration of July 4 | The Raw Story

It's the racists.

You must be white, too.

A lot of losers move here and can't make it.

Then they have to go back home so they can work somewhere where they're protected by somebody else. A Union, their Mommy, their Daddy.

Whatever. Seen it ten thousand times.

Stay where you are.

Please

Your state is being flooded by illegal aliens who are STAYING and taking over your state one low-paying job at a time. And Florida has a lot of low paying jobs too. No industry besides tourism so you have a lot of restaurant and hotel jobs. You wait tables, too?

So look out white trash, between the rich Brazilians and the poor illegal aliens, you're going to be in the minority soon.

Forum List

Back