Zimmerman Trial Aftermath: Our subversive 'president' strikes again

Uh, he wasn't just following. He chased this kid in a truck and then on foot. and when the kid was cornered, he reached into his coat for something.

Sorry, that's actually a pretty imminent threat.

He didn't pull his gun until after he was down and being beaten and it was at his hip not in his coat.

HIs own admission is he went for his phone when Martin hit him. WHich was in his coat.

So pulling a phone is a threat?

Sorry I don't buy it.

All the kid had to do was keep walking.

We lock up more people than any country in the world, including Communist China.

Prisons make crime worse, not better.

execution stops em

Then why is it that states with the death penalty have a higher murder rate than those without?

Why is it the US has a higher murder rate than other industrialized countries, most of which have outlawed the death penalty.

We have a certain demographic that no one else has.

Well, they had a dead kid with a big hole blown in his chest.

That proves he was shot, not motive. The law is set up for a fair trial, that is what Zimmerman got. He had a witness, you had cuts to the back of the head that led to "reasonable doubt."

Race was not an issue, the prosecution didn't think so either.

Yeah, I'm sure the White Lawyers and the White Judge and the White Jury didn't think race was that important at all.

One thing I've noticed in 51 years of life, is that White people are really great at denying the existence of racism.

One thing I have noticed in 53 years of life, all people are good at denying their racism and people that weren't there, that weren't at the trial, will take their on preconceived opinions and stick with them, in spite of the facts.

Defending from what?

A guy following him?

The person who throws the first punch is the aggressor.

No, the guy doing the following is the aggressor. That's the point. Trayvon had no idea why he was being chased.

Following is not illegal.

Using you "logic" I should be able to attack anyone walking behind me.

It actually depends on the state. Most states have laws that make the person giving chase the "aggressor" if an altercation erupts.

That doesn't seem to be the case with Florida.

But then again, it seems the laws "change" based on the participants.

There is no case against Zimmerman, there never was. The Sanford Police knew that, the Sanford Police Chief knew that, the FBI knew that, and probably Angela Corey knew that as well. Eric Holder, Barack Hussein Obama, and even the Martin family have learned that there is no case.

But hey, you left wing nut jobs just keep on showing your abject stupidity for all to see. It reminds us Conservatives that we are on the correct side, and how much of a lie it is when the left claims to be smarter and more educated.

That proves he was shot, not motive. The law is set up for a fair trial, that is what Zimmerman got. He had a witness, you had cuts to the back of the head that led to "reasonable doubt."

Race was not an issue, the prosecution didn't think so either.

Yeah, I'm sure the White Lawyers and the White Judge and the White Jury didn't think race was that important at all.

One thing I've noticed in 51 years of life, is that White people are really great at denying the existence of racism.

One thing I have noticed in 53 years of life, all people are good at denying their racism and people that weren't there, that weren't at the trial, will take their on preconceived opinions and stick with them, in spite of the facts.

And what "facts" are those?

In the very same state, with the very same prosecutor and under very similar circumstances a woman was convicted and sentenced to 20 years in Jail.

There is no case against Zimmerman, there never was. The Sanford Police knew that, the Sanford Police Chief knew that, the FBI knew that, and probably Angela Corey knew that as well. Eric Holder, Barack Hussein Obama, and even the Martin family have learned that there is no case.

But hey, you left wing nut jobs just keep on showing your abject stupidity for all to see. It reminds us Conservatives that we are on the correct side, and how much of a lie it is when the left claims to be smarter and more educated.

In a normal state, with normal laws..what Zimmerman did was illegal.

Florida isn't a normal state and the American Citizens living there are not equal under the law.

That's a problem.

In the very same state, with the very same prosecutor and under very similar circumstances a woman was convicted and sentenced to 20 years in Jail.

very similar circumstances? Now I know you've gone over the edge :lmao:

He didn't pull his gun until after he was down and being beaten and it was at his hip not in his coat.

HIs own admission is he went for his phone when Martin hit him. WHich was in his coat.

Sorry I don't buy it.

Keep walking?

The guy chasing just caught up with him.

He tried to get away. So that option was exhausted.

When you run from an aggressor who is armed with a gun, what generally happens?

Sallow keep listening to the media instead of vetting the case himself. It IS very different.

Sorry I don't buy it.

Keep walking?

The kid didn't know Zimmerman was armed until after attacking him.

As far as I can tell Zimmerman didn't lay a hand on the kid to detain him.

The kid threw the first punch before he was in danger of physical harm.

Excuse me?

An armed person goes into a dangerous situation and uses the gun.

That's very similar.

And 2 entirely different outcomes.

Yes, shooting randomly into the air is a similar circumstance. Leaving to get a gun and coming back is a similar circumstance.

Sorry I don't buy it.

Keep walking?

You know this how, exactly?

Because of Zimmerman's statement?

He's a proven liar.

Yes, shooting randomly into the air is a similar circumstance. Leaving to get a gun and coming back is a similar circumstance.

Under a strict reading of the Florida law?

None of that matters.

None of that matters.

Under Florida law, she got 20 years and Zimmerman is free. Under Florida law, which doesn't mean that it's under the Florida law that you made up.

None of that matters.

Under Florida law, she got 20 years and Zimmerman is free. Under Florida law, which doesn't mean that it's under the Florida law that you made up.

"I" didn't make up anything.

Florida law says you are under no obligation to retreat.

Seems that was the standard applied in the Zimmerman case and NOT in the Alexander case.

execution stops em

Then why is it that states with the death penalty have a higher murder rate than those without?

Why is it the US has a higher murder rate than other industrialized countries, most of which have outlawed the death penalty.

We have a certain demographic that no one else has.

exactly and it starts early and extends into other issues

discipline problems in school
poor academic performance
high unemployment
illegitimacy
substance abuse

and this demographic is lees than 7% of total population and commits nearly 50% of crime

it's hard to hide from the truth when these issues are so pervasive

and the only answer is to blame whitey or the system

It's time to take ownership and stop shifting the blame.

Sallow keep listening to the media instead of vetting the case himself. It IS very different.

Ah so..you have different sources then the Media?

Do tell.

You been on the phone with O'Mara? Had a sit down with Corey?

Maybe even had a heart to heart with Zimmerman.

Spill those beans, chief. :eek:

Keep walking?

You know this how, exactly?

Because of Zimmerman's statement?

He's a proven liar.

He was the only one with wounds from fists.

The whole point of reasonable doubt is to err on the side of innocence.

The state obviously did not prove guilt to the standard so I will err on the side of innocence.

That's our system but if you have evidence that the state didn't please feel free to present it to us.

Forum List

Back