Zimmerman Trial Aftermath: Our subversive 'president' strikes again

I really enjoy when people who proudly put a racist flag in their tag line spout racist rhetoric about people.

This Zimmerman thing has really brought out the best in you guys.

The Zimmerman thing reinforces the virtues of self defense and the Washington DC implemented social division

-Geaux

Except this wasn't a case of self defense. This was a case of a kid being profiled, stalked, chased, and murdered when he beat a bigger man in a fight.

Of course, that's why you have 19,000 gun sucidies and 11,101 gun homicides for only 200 cases of killing in self-defense. Guns are dangerous and most people shouldn't have them.

Certainly not a fat, lazy cop wannabe on two psychotropic drugs.

Can you link you gun suicides and gun homicide info?

[

To bad the facts disagree with your bigotry. The facts presented in the case clearly indicate Trayvon attacked GZ. Thus he paid the price. Sad ending for a 17 year old, however, ruled justified

-Geaux

The only "fact" that proved that was ZImmerman's word.

Again, we need a federal trial, since the Racist State of Florida couldn't be counted on to get this right.

Who's word did the prosecution have?

The Zimmerman thing reinforces the virtues of self defense and the Washington DC implemented social division

-Geaux

Except this wasn't a case of self defense. This was a case of a kid being profiled, stalked, chased, and murdered when he beat a bigger man in a fight.

Of course, that's why you have 19,000 gun sucidies and 11,101 gun homicides for only 200 cases of killing in self-defense. Guns are dangerous and most people shouldn't have them.

Yes. Yes I could.

Will I?

No.

I've done this hundreds of times and I'm fucking sick of doing it.

[

To bad the facts disagree with your bigotry. The facts presented in the case clearly indicate Trayvon attacked GZ. Thus he paid the price. Sad ending for a 17 year old, however, ruled justified

-Geaux

Again, we need a federal trial, since the Racist State of Florida couldn't be counted on to get this right.

Well, they had a dead kid with a big hole blown in his chest.

Again, for all Trayvon knew, Zimmerman was a pervert out to rape him. Zimmerman never identified himself, stalked this kid, followed him and ran after him before Trayvon confronted him.

The person defending himself here was Trayvon. Unfortunately, he forgot he was in Florida, where he's a second class citizen.
Defending from what?

A guy following him?

The person who throws the first punch is the aggressor.

No, the guy doing the following is the aggressor. That's the point. Trayvon had no idea why he was being chased.

Following is not illegal.

Using you "logic" I should be able to attack anyone walking behind me.

Yes. Yes I could.

Will I?

No.

I've done this hundreds of times and I'm fucking sick of doing it.

Then I'll take the FBI's word over yours.

Thanks Joey

It's good to see that this affair has brought out the worst in USMB's resident rightwingers, the worst,

aka the true nature of their souls.

Apparently, you've ignored the lefties vile comments about wishing ill to Zimmerman. Not surprising coming from a partisan hack like yourself.

Zimmerman killed a kid. He deserves all the ill-will he has coming.

No, Zimmerman killed a thug who was trying to kill him. The world is better off without scum like Martin.

That proves he was shot, not motive. The law is set up for a fair trial, that is what Zimmerman got. He had a witness, you had cuts to the back of the head that led to "reasonable doubt."

Race was not an issue, the prosecution didn't think so either.

Rather than respect the verdict of the Zimmerman trial and Zimmerman's Constitutional right to protect himself; our tyrannical president is continuing to attempt to infringe upon law abiding citizens' gun rights with statements like this:

Obama: Honor Trayvon Martin by battling gun violence - U.S. News

If Zimmerman hadn't had a gun, this tragedy would have been avoided. He'd have stayed in his truck, pissing himself while the Scary Black kid went home with his candy.

If Martin didn't attack Zimmerman then he would probably still be alive.

Self defense is not violence.

Correct. There was only one violent act comitted that nigh and it was Martins assault on Zimmerman.

That proves he was shot, not motive. The law is set up for a fair trial, that is what Zimmerman got. He had a witness, you had cuts to the back of the head that led to "reasonable doubt."

Race was not an issue, the prosecution didn't think so either.

Yeah, I'm sure the White Lawyers and the White Judge and the White Jury didn't think race was that important at all.

One thing I've noticed in 51 years of life, is that White people are really great at denying the existence of racism.

[

Uh, he wasn't just following. He chased this kid in a truck and then on foot. and when the kid was cornered, he reached into his coat for something.

Sorry, that's actually a pretty imminent threat.

He didn't pull his gun until after he was down and being beaten and it was at his hip not in his coat.

Look.. I am against the stupid gun control agenda as well...

BUT...

That statement is not inherently against gun ownership etc...

There are indeed many ways to try and prevent tragedies... as stated before... if TM would have been raised better, he would not have acted like he did... hence that kind of behavior can help prevent a tragedy

Yep-- We need to build more prisons and keep them there longer. We need real consequences in response to crimes

-Geaux

We lock up more people than any country in the world, including Communist China.

Prisons make crime worse, not better.

execution stops em

[

Uh, he wasn't just following. He chased this kid in a truck and then on foot. and when the kid was cornered, he reached into his coat for something.

He didn't pull his gun until after he was down and being beaten and it was at his hip not in his coat.

HIs own admission is he went for his phone when Martin hit him. WHich was in his coat.

Yep-- We need to build more prisons and keep them there longer. We need real consequences in response to crimes

-Geaux

We lock up more people than any country in the world, including Communist China.

Prisons make crime worse, not better.

execution stops em

Then why is it that states with the death penalty have a higher murder rate than those without?

Why is it the US has a higher murder rate than other industrialized countries, most of which have outlawed the death penalty.

If Zimmerman was so afraid for his life, he should have stayed in his truck instead of running after this kid after the dispatcher told him not to.

Of course, I'm sure the Temazepan and Adderall that Zimmerman was on didn't effect his judgement in the least. Too bad the jury didn't hear about that.

If If IF.

And he probably wasn't afraid for his life until he was attacked.

YOur side is based on just as many "IFs".

The problem is, the only guy telling the tale has no reason to tell the truth if he was at fault.

The facts in the case, all of the forensic evidence, most of the expert testimony even a great deal of the expert testimony FOR the prosecution disagree with you. You are ignorant of the facts in this case, hell, you're just plain ignorant.

But hey, don't let any of that stop you, keep on proclaiming your stupidity over and over. We don't mind.

HIs own admission is he went for his phone when Martin hit him. WHich was in his coat.

Do you beat the shit out of people grabbing their cell phone ? Trayvon assaulted what he thought was a rapist.

YOur side is based on just as many "IFs".

The problem is, the only guy telling the tale has no reason to tell the truth if he was at fault.

There was more than just his story.

A little thing called forensic evidence.

Only one person had wounds to his face and head.

As I said twice as many people are killed by hands and feet than by rifles so any attack with hands and feet should be considered deadly and should be defended against with enough force to stop the attack and prevent any possibility of further attacks.

The Forensic evidence showed that Zimmerman wasn't hurt that bad.

Of course, it would have been nice to have had him drug-tested the night of the incident. Because the guy was on two medications that cause aggression, anxiety and sometimes hallucinations.

100% bull shit. What trial were YOU watching?

Forum List

Back