Zimmerman Trial Aftermath: Our subversive 'president' strikes again

Where are Eric Himmler and the Stuttering Clusterfukk on this obviously racial attack --

Ohio man beaten last year by 'bored' teens dies; autopsy could lead to new charges | Fox News

Think you'll hear about this on CNN? Don't hold your breath.

Here's his picture after those poor, misunderstood Black Teens were minding their own business when this bad evil White guy cause them to beat him to death

Hate-beating.jpg

Here's another one you won't see on CNN, ABC, NBC or the rest of the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM..... I had to go to LONDON to find it....

Brutal home invasion of Oklahoma couple ends their 65-year romance after first meeting on a blind date | Mail Online

Here we go again. Another case where these two obviously racist White people caused the innocent Black kid to commit an act he wouldn't normally have done except for the fact that these people were a threat to him and they were racists

An 85 year old woman raped and murdered. Her 90 year old Veteran Husband of the 101st Airborne in WWII shot in the face with a BB gun.....

And here's the suspect....

article-2117695-1240BB39000005DC-328_634x525.jpg

Where's Eric Himmler and the Stuttering Clusterfukk on this?

Where's the outrage being generated by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM?

You people on the left are sickening. Beyond sickening. You don't deserve to breathe my air.

Clean up your own mess before you start telling us how to live.

scumbags
Don't expect a sincere discussion from the liberals on this subject, they just ignore it and go back to Zimmerman being a racist......it's what they do.

What sincere discussion do you expect?

You want to kitchen sink and engage in hyperbole.

There are bad people of every skin color.

When you just think that people of one skin color are evil and inferior..you are engaging in racism.

A racist doesn't take a black girl to a prom.
A racist doesn't mentor two small black children in his family.
A racist doesn't step forward to help a homeless black man against the police.

These are things that Zimmerman has done in his past, and yet the liberals are trying to paint him as a racist?
Seems the liberals are more racist than Zimmerman ever was.
just an observation.....

George Zimmerman was no racist. He was more like a Barny Fife. A nice guy I'm sure, but a dumb one none the less. Politics and race got a murder off . No matter what he did in his past, he picked a fight, and when the person he picked a fight with got the better of him, he shot that person. Politics and race got a murderer off. That's all.

These are things that Zimmerman has done in his past, and yet the liberals are trying to paint him as a racist?
just an observation.....

Why not?

I knew a racist roofer who hired black folks, had them over for dinner, paid them better than all other roofers and lent them money when they were in trouble.

He still was a racist.

(And a very nice guy)

You?

Me?

No.

He was the father of my friend's ex-wife.

True blue German. Really great guy. Always shared his scotch with me.

just an observation.....

George Zimmerman was no racist. He was more like a Barny Fife. A nice guy I'm sure, but a dumb one none the less. Politics and race got a murder off . No matter what he did in his past, he picked a fight, and when the person he picked a fight with got the better of him, he shot that person. Politics and race got a murderer off. That's all.

Too bad the evidence didn't support your opinion. But, you are entitled to your opinion.

just an observation.....

Too bad the evidence didn't support your opinion. But, you are entitled to your opinion.

Sure it does.

Most notably the dead kid (who had NO criminal record) on the lawn.

YOur side is based on just as many "IFs".

The problem is, the only guy telling the tale has no reason to tell the truth if he was at fault.

There was more than just his story.

A little thing called forensic evidence.

Only one person had wounds to his face and head.

As I said twice as many people are killed by hands and feet than by rifles so any attack with hands and feet should be considered deadly and should be defended against with enough force to stop the attack and prevent any possibility of further attacks.

The Forensic evidence showed that Zimmerman wasn't hurt that bad.

Of course, it would have been nice to have had him drug-tested the night of the incident. Because the guy was on two medications that cause aggression, anxiety and sometimes hallucinations.

He wasn't hurt that bad because he stopped the attack.

Where are Eric Himmler and the Stuttering Clusterfukk on this obviously racial attack --

Ohio man beaten last year by 'bored' teens dies; autopsy could lead to new charges | Fox News

Think you'll hear about this on CNN? Don't hold your breath.

Here's his picture after those poor, misunderstood Black Teens were minding their own business when this bad evil White guy cause them to beat him to death

Hate-beating.jpg

Here's another one you won't see on CNN, ABC, NBC or the rest of the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM..... I had to go to LONDON to find it....

Brutal home invasion of Oklahoma couple ends their 65-year romance after first meeting on a blind date | Mail Online

Here we go again. Another case where these two obviously racist White people caused the innocent Black kid to commit an act he wouldn't normally have done except for the fact that these people were a threat to him and they were racists

An 85 year old woman raped and murdered. Her 90 year old Veteran Husband of the 101st Airborne in WWII shot in the face with a BB gun.....

And here's the suspect....

article-2117695-1240BB39000005DC-328_634x525.jpg

Where's Eric Himmler and the Stuttering Clusterfukk on this?

Where's the outrage being generated by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM?

You people on the left are sickening. Beyond sickening. You don't deserve to breathe my air.

Clean up your own mess before you start telling us how to live.

scumbags

Does that kid look like Obama's son he never had too?

Sure it does.

No it doesn't, no matter how many times you say it, Sal.
Throw out all the other evidence and just use "the dead kid"? :eusa_hand:

Sure it does.

How about the FACT Zimmerman LIED on national tv.

And his statement made no sense. He also changed it a number of times.

If Zimmerman had waited for 15 seconds..the cops would have been there.

Instead?

A dead INNOCENT kid.

just an observation.....

Not just my opinion at all. And you are also singing the praises of a states legal system that let a mother who suffocated her child with trash bags and duck tape walk so she could go out and party more. There is also the fact that the gun rights lobby only quietly if at all openly supported Zimmerman. You will also not find one CCW instructor who will point to this case and say "yup, that's how you do it". Had the President never uttered his stupidity about Martin, had Sharpton and the other pimps stayed out of it I would bet dollars to doughnuts all the zimmerman supporters who have done their CCW would be singing a different tune. That's how much the power liberals you hate so much have over y'all.

Last edited:

Not just my opinion at all. And you are also singing the praises of a states legal system that let a mother who suffocated her child with trash bags and duck tape so she could go out and party more. There is also the fact that the gun rights lobby only quietly if at all openly supported Zimmerman. You will also not find one CCW instructor who will point to this case and say "yup, that's how you do it". Had the President never uttered his stupidity about Martin, had Sharpton and the other pimps stayed out of it I would bet dollars to doughnuts all the zimmerman supporters who have done their CCW would be singing a different tune. That's how much the power liberals you hate so much have over y'all.

So much like other murdering scum in History... Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot; dimocrap scum see themselves as Judge, Jury and Executioners.

No difference

Last edited:
There was more than just his story.

A little thing called forensic evidence.

Only one person had wounds to his face and head.

As I said twice as many people are killed by hands and feet than by rifles so any attack with hands and feet should be considered deadly and should be defended against with enough force to stop the attack and prevent any possibility of further attacks.

Of course, it would have been nice to have had him drug-tested the night of the incident. Because the guy was on two medications that cause aggression, anxiety and sometimes hallucinations.

There was no need to drug test Zimmerman because he immediately admitted to shooting Martin. If he had denied it, he would have been drug tested.

There was no need to drug test Zimmerman because he immediately admitted to shooting Martin. If he had denied it, he would have been drug tested.

BS. BAC and drug test are to be expected after a shooting. Seriously, do a CCW coarse. They will tell you.

do a CCW coarse. They will tell you.

A CCW coarse will also tell you that when carrying ............ you don't go LOOKING for trouble, you don't goto potential confrontational destinations, and explicitly you don't go ****** HUNTING, it is a license to carry a concealed firearm .......... thats all, it keeps you out of jail if the police were to search you.
It is not a ****** HUNTING license nor is it a ****** HUNTING tag.

[

You have already outed yourself as being black. Anything you say, now, is just a racist meme.

I prescribed the meds he was on for years. They do not cause those things.

Um, sorry, I'm about as Pasty-white as you get.

Which is good, this thread is starting to sound like a Klan Rally..

But back to the drugs.

Temazepam Side Effects | Drugs.com

Stop using temazepam and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
•hallucinations, agitation, aggression

How about Adderall..

ADHD Drug Adderall?Side Effects « CCHR International

Drug Agency Regulatory Warnings: There have been 7 drug regulatory agency warnings issued from two countries on Adderall causing:

•Agitation
•Death/sudden death
•Hallucinations
•Heart attack
•Heart problems
•Mania/psychosis
•Stroke

Ooooh... doesn't sound good. Well, good thing the Keystone... I mean Sanford Cops didn't drug test him that night.

Sure it does.

The only evidence that means anything is the "Dead Kid".

Everything else is bullshit.

Forum List

Back