Zimmerman Trial Aftermath: Our subversive 'president' strikes again

Apparently, you've ignored the lefties vile comments about wishing ill to Zimmerman. Not surprising coming from a partisan hack like yourself.

Zimmerman killed a kid. He deserves all the ill-will he has coming.

And doctors kill kids every day.

Fetuses aren't babies.

Never heard a woman who had an abortion call it a "baby".

It was usually, "That thing I need to take care of."

Rather than respect the verdict of the Zimmerman trial and Zimmerman's Constitutional right to protect himself; our tyrannical president is continuing to attempt to infringe upon law abiding citizens' gun rights with statements like this:

Obama: Honor Trayvon Martin by battling gun violence - U.S. News

If Zimmerman hadn't had a gun, this tragedy would have been avoided. He'd have stayed in his truck, pissing himself while the Scary Black kid went home with his candy.

If Martin didn't attack Zimmerman then he would probably still be alive.

Self defense is not violence.

it is anti violence

Instead of making this the defining case of murder......they should be intent on the black on black murders in America, much more prevalent. For some reason, that is just taboo to discuss.
Someone should force that discussion.
However their deflections would be intractably: poverty, guns, and drugs. It's never black, black, or black :confused:

Poverty....hmmm didn't some left-wing president Lyndon B. Johnson have a war on poverty? What a failure that was, just like all leftist policies.

One way we can keep children safe is to separate them from households that have guns ......... like in this video:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-OpC6tnJ9c&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]separation for safety[/ame]
But if the parents conform and give up the guns ........... the children can stay.

zimmerman_zps259d7b42.jpg

If Zimmerman hadn't had a gun, this tragedy would have been avoided. He'd have stayed in his truck, pissing himself while the Scary Black kid went home with his candy.

Right. because we have hundreds of "Murder By Sidewalk" every year in this country.

Satirical Headline "Man Acquitted of murdering child who had beaten him in a fight."

Spin it however you want. Martin was hardly a "Child" and it wasn't a boxing match.

Right. because we have hundreds of "Murder By Sidewalk" every year in this country.

Satirical Headline "Man Acquitted of murdering child who had beaten him in a fight."

You conveniently ignore the 'threat of great bodily harm' part of the equation b/c you're a dishonest loser.

Personally, I think it's wonderful to watch as our President -- a man with such a unique background and heritage -- leverage his remarkable gifts to bring the races together and heal our deep racial divides.

Gosh. A true inspiration.

Sarcasm? Or are you giving us another deluded opinion?

Personally, I think it's wonderful to watch as our President -- a man with such a unique background and heritage -- leverage his remarkable gifts to bring the races together and heal our deep racial divides.

Wishful thinking only.

The fight was far from over when Zimmerman pulled his weapon.

Here's a little fact for you

twice as many people were killed by hands and feet than were killed by rifles (including so called assault rifles) in 2011

If a person was beating and kicking you, then you would have ample reason to fear for your life.

Wishful thinking only.

Seems like a silly wish. Obama has no interest in unifying people. He is a power broker, pure and simple.

You conveniently ignore the 'threat of great bodily harm' part of the equation b/c you're a dishonest loser.

He got an owie on his head that didn't even require stitches.

Please. This is White People Justice. Which means "Just Us".

twice as many people were killed by hands and feet than were killed by rifles (including so called assault rifles) in 2011

If a person was beating and kicking you, then you would have ample reason to fear for your life.

If Zimmerman was so afraid for his life, he should have stayed in his truck instead of running after this kid after the dispatcher told him not to.

Of course, I'm sure the Temazepan and Adderall that Zimmerman was on didn't effect his judgement in the least. Too bad the jury didn't hear about that.

He got an owie on his head that didn't even require stitches.

Please. This is White People Justice. Which means "Just Us".

Zimmerman was on his back. Martin was straddling him, keeping him down, pounding his face, breaking his nose, pounding his head into the sidewalk, threatening his life.

If it were my child, and my child legally had a gun, I would expect my child to do precisely what Zimmerman did. And I have absolutely no doubt that you would too.

This isn't about race, as much as the Left wants it to be.

If Zimmerman was so afraid for his life, he should have stayed in his truck instead of running after this kid after the dispatcher told him not to.

Of course, I'm sure the Temazepan and Adderall that Zimmerman was on didn't effect his judgement in the least. Too bad the jury didn't hear about that.

The dispatcher has no more authority than a neighborhood watch. GZ is free as TM to walk and roam where he wants.

TM made an assault and consequences were rendered

It was a justifiable shooting

Should hand out free Obama guns instead of Obama phones

Morale of the story- Don't bring fist to a gunfight

-Geaux

If If IF.

And he probably wasn't afraid for his life until he was attacked.

[

The dispatcher has no more authority than a neighborhood watch. GZ is free as TM to walk and roam where he wants.

TM made an assault and consequences were rendered

It was a justifiable shooting

Should hand out free Obama guns instead of Obama phones

Morale of the story- Don't bring fist to a gunfight

-Geaux

MOral of the story, don't count on the people who screwed it up to get it right.

Time for a Federal Case. What they should have done from the get-go.

If If IF.

And he probably wasn't afraid for his life until he was attacked.

YOur side is based on just as many "IFs".

The problem is, the only guy telling the tale has no reason to tell the truth if he was at fault.

Zimmerman strikes me as a standard issue cop wannabe, the type of kid who always wants to be the school Hall Monitor, the annoying busy-body in the room who wants some kind of authority.

But unless someone can prove that Martin was somehow literally forced to jump on Zimmerman and beat the living shit out of him, this is nothing more than racial politics.

Forum List

Back