Zimmerman Trial Aftermath: Our subversive 'president' strikes again

Instead of making this the defining case of murder......they should be intent on the black on black murders in America, much more prevalent. For some reason, that is just taboo to discuss.

Then they couldn't play the 'victim' card.

It's good to see that this affair has brought out the worst in USMB's resident rightwingers, the worst,

aka the true nature of their souls.

It's good to see that this affair has brought out the worst in USMB's resident rightwingers, the worst,

Wow, it sure doesn't take much for a left winger to justify the death of a black teen. The mere bringing out of the worst in someone is all it takes for them. Tsk. Tsk,

the truth can't be spoken with you lefties on this board or it will be judged by you all, as the WORST of the resident rightwingers, THE WORST..

Go stable your high horse...Zimmerman was found NOT GUILTY AND Martin isn't some KID..
seventeen year olds are in prison for MURDER and other violent crimes so you all can knock off the THE KIDDIE THING..

as for Obama, he had NO BUSINESS poking the bee hive by injecting himself in this trail...you tyrant loving lefties are ok with it but he has done nothing but stir up more race tensions by it, which I think that is what he wanted..

Last edited:
It's time everyone get one thing straight, Zimmerman is INNOCENT. In our judicial system a person is innocent until proven guilty, he was not proven guilty therefore he remains innocent. If you think you can argue this point feel free.

It's time everyone get one thing straight, Zimmerman is INNOCENT. In our judicial system a person is innocent until proven guilty, he was not proven guilty therefore he remains innocent. If you think you can argue this point feel free.

And if I were on that all female jury, I would have my own suits lined up regarding the media handling of it.

And if I were on that all female jury, I would have my own suits lined up regarding the media handling of it.

Unfortunately in order to prevail in a suit you have to demonstrate harm, usually financial, so it would be hard to sue unless a person loses their job because of the coverage.

Bull shit. It has brought out the worst in the left by far. Starting with a lynch mob before the facts were even known, leading to outright lies by the left wing media, a transparent attempt to stoke the fires of racism where there isn't any, threats made against the life of an innocent man, and the POTUS bucking the system and throwing his conciderabe weight on the side of wrong and injustice.

Not to mention the left's abject and unwavering ignorance of the law and the courts.

By far the left has shown to be the most vile of the participants.

Apparently, you've ignored the lefties vile comments about wishing ill to Zimmerman. Not surprising coming from a partisan hack like yourself.

NYCarb has a history of ignoring anything that he doesn't agree with.

[

If Zimmerman hadn't had a gun, this tragedy would have been avoided. He'd have stayed in his truck, pissing himself while the Scary Black kid went home with his candy.

Of course it would have been avoided. He would have been dead.

Right. Because the dozen or so stupid decisions Zimmerman made that lead to the confrontation- you know, getting out of the truck, chasing the kid, etc. - Zimmerman would have totally still did those things if he didn't have a gun.

Because he's like an awesome superhero...

fat-batman-04.jpg

"I am Vengence! I am The Night. I ... am...Zimmer-Man!"

Apparently, you've ignored the lefties vile comments about wishing ill to Zimmerman. Not surprising coming from a partisan hack like yourself.

Zimmerman killed a kid. He deserves all the ill-will he has coming.

Instead of making this the defining case of murder......they should be intent on the black on black murders in America, much more prevalent. For some reason, that is just taboo to discuss.

Then they couldn't play the 'victim' card.

Actually, what it is is horseshit.

Black on Black crime is as prevelent as White on White crime. (94% of blacks vs. 86% of whites)

Because at the end of the day, as much as you all cling to your guns and your bibles fearing the "bad guys", most people who are murdered are murdered by people they know. Often family members and partners.

Unfortunately in order to prevail in a suit you have to demonstrate harm, usually financial, so it would be hard to sue unless a person loses their job because of the coverage.

Where did you go to law school?

And doctors kill kids every day.

Rather than respect the verdict of the Zimmerman trial and Zimmerman's Constitutional right to protect himself; our tyrannical president is continuing to attempt to infringe upon law abiding citizens' gun rights with statements like this:

"We should ask ourselves if we're doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis. We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that's a job for all of us. That's the way to honor Trayvon Martin."

Obama: Honor Trayvon Martin by battling gun violence - U.S. News

If Zimmerman hadn't had a gun, this tragedy would have been avoided. He'd have stayed in his truck, pissing himself while the Scary Black kid went home with his candy.

If Martin didn't attack Zimmerman then he would probably still be alive.

Self defense is not violence.

And doctors kill kids every day.

Especially those butchers (apologies to the hard-working people who help put meat on our tables) who pretend to be doctors, and defy and desecrate their oath and perform abortions.

Where did you go to law school?

The school of hard knocks, I was in a wreck, not my fault and could get no compensation for loss of use of my vehicle for two weeks because I'm retired and couldn't demonstrate financial loss, they don't pay for inconvenience and putting up with BS insurance companies.

Rather than respect the verdict of the Zimmerman trial and Zimmerman's Constitutional right to protect himself; our tyrannical president is continuing to attempt to infringe upon law abiding citizens' gun rights with statements like this:

Obama: Honor Trayvon Martin by battling gun violence - U.S. News

If Martin didn't attack Zimmerman then he would probably still be alive.

Self defense is not violence.

Right. because we have hundreds of "Murder By Sidewalk" every year in this country.

Satirical Headline "Man Acquitted of murdering child who had beaten him in a fight."

Forum List

Back