Zimmerman Trial Aftermath: Our subversive 'president' strikes again

Yep-- We need to build more prisons and keep them there longer. We need real consequences in response to crimes

-Geaux

We lock up more people than any country in the world, including Communist China.

Prisons make crime worse, not better.

Ah, the cerebrally impaired speak.....retarded

Well God forbid any of our law abiding citizens shoot and kill violent criminal aggressors, thus eliminating the need for prisons!!

Rather than respect the verdict of the Zimmerman trial and Zimmerman's Constitutional right to protect himself; our tyrannical president is continuing to attempt to infringe upon law abiding citizens' gun rights with statements like this:

"We should ask ourselves if we're doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis. We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that's a job for all of us. That's the way to honor Trayvon Martin."

Obama: Honor Trayvon Martin by battling gun violence - U.S. News

If Zimmerman hadn't had a gun, this tragedy would have been avoided. He'd have stayed in his truck, pissing himself while the Scary Black kid went home with his candy.

Of course it would have been avoided. He would have been dead.

Rather than respect the verdict of the Zimmerman trial and Zimmerman's Constitutional right to protect himself; our tyrannical president is continuing to attempt to infringe upon law abiding citizens' gun rights with statements like this:

If Zimmerman hadn't had a gun, this tragedy would have been avoided. He'd have stayed in his truck, pissing himself while the Scary Black kid went home with his candy.

But, that's okay. That's the way it is supposed to be. The entire complaint is that Zimmerman didn't die like he was supposed to.

Look.. I am against the stupid gun control agenda as well...

BUT...

That statement is not inherently against gun ownership etc...

There are indeed many ways to try and prevent tragedies... as stated before... if TM would have been raised better, he would not have acted like he did... hence that kind of behavior can help prevent a tragedy

Yep-- We need to build more prisons and keep them there longer. We need real consequences in response to crimes

-Geaux

Having worked in prisons, I must disagree. The prison system didn't work in the 1600s and it doesn't work now. If the character of an individual is not molded to be productive and law abiding before they are an adolescent it is too late. Yes, I realize there are exceptions. However, I saw nothing in our prisons that would rehabilitate a criminal, if a criminal even can be rehabilitated. I saw new inmates mold themselves into the prison culture. Once they have done that, they have very little chance of success in the outside world because the outside world is too unpredictable.

But, that's okay. That's the way it is supposed to be. The entire complaint is that Zimmerman didn't die like he was supposed to.

And the media completely overlooks the overwhelming black prejudice toward the Latino population.

Look.. I am against the stupid gun control agenda as well...

BUT...

That statement is not inherently against gun ownership etc...

There are indeed many ways to try and prevent tragedies... as stated before... if TM would have been raised better, he would not have acted like he did... hence that kind of behavior can help prevent a tragedy

-Geaux

Having worked in prisons, I must disagree. The prison system didn't work in the 1600s and it doesn't work now. If the character of an individual is not molded to be productive and law abiding before they are an adolescent it is too late. Yes, I realize there are exceptions. However, I saw nothing in our prisons that would rehabilitate a criminal, if a criminal even can be rehabilitated. I saw new inmates mold themselves into the prison culture. Once they have done that, they have very little chance of success in the outside world because the outside world is too unpredictable.

There are three ways/theories behind locking people up.

1) To reform them. Many States still call certain Prisons 'Reformatories' and are based on that premise -- To reform.

2) Penitentiary, where you go for a time and do 'penance' and are expected to show 'penitence' for a crime. After which you get another shot at life.

3) Prison. Where the general idea is just to get the piece of shit off the street or out of the gene pool.

We have a lot of prisons because they're necessary in our Country.

In China and Brazil, most bad guys don't even make it to Prison. They are either shot or have an accident on the way

How about honoring the Benghazi four with some honest answers, mr president...

wrong skin color?

just a guess

and why should Martin be honored?

Why would a killer like Tookie Williams be honored? He was a killer sentenced to death. He ran his gang, including ordered hits, from inside prison. When he finally got the death penalty carried out he was given a televised state funeral.

"We should ask ourselves if we're doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis. We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that's a job for all of us. That's the way to honor Trayvon Martin."

Oh no that's terrible....ly responsible

He should be asking how can we have MORE tragedies like this

Sorry bout that,

1. We don't need to honor a fucking criminal, martin attacked some one who was a part of a security detail, trying to kill him, I don't try honoring a murderer, fuck off mr. president!

Regards,
SirJamesfTexas

Looks like Obama has his goon (Holder) looking into the death of his would-be son. I wish that Obama would have had the same vested interest with the Black Panthers at the polling booths.
I don't understand with Obama's never ending sweeping powers that he just doesn't sign an executive order proclaiming the guilt of Zimmerman and have his ass arrested.

just an observation.....

Looks like Obama has his goon (Holder) looking into the death of his would-be son. I wish that Obama would have had the same vested interest with the Black Panthers at the polling booths.
I don't understand with Obama's never ending sweeping powers that he just doesn't sign an executive order proclaiming the guilt of Zimmerman and have his ass arrested.

just an observation.....

Due to the sequester he'd just have GZ executed.

If Zimmermann had not had a gun, he would be DEAD, with a smashed up face and a bashed in skull.

And the "Reverends" Sharpton and Jackson would be rejoicing.

Last edited:
Why not battle gun violence? It's a good thing to battle gun violence. Start with obama's hometown. Battle gun violence in Chicago.

just an observation.....

I always thought that 'Civil Rights' could only be denied by government or by someone working as an agent for the government.

Not sure how an individual can deny someone their civil rights.

Double Jeopardy, plain and simple

Forum List

Back