Zimmerman Trial Aftermath: Our subversive 'president' strikes again

Rather than respect the verdict of the Zimmerman trial and Zimmerman's Constitutional right to protect himself; our tyrannical president is continuing to attempt to infringe upon law abiding citizens' gun rights with statements like this:

"We should ask ourselves if we're doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis. We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that's a job for all of us. That's the way to honor Trayvon Martin."

Obama: Honor Trayvon Martin by battling gun violence - U.S. News

If Zimmerman hadn't had a gun, this tragedy would have been avoided. He'd have stayed in his truck, pissing himself while the Scary Black kid went home with his candy.
If GZ hadn't had a gun, he would be dead. He had every right to get out, and in in truck as much as he wanted. TM got what he deserved, and the world is better off without him!

Rather than respect the verdict of the Zimmerman trial and Zimmerman's Constitutional right to protect himself; our tyrannical president is continuing to attempt to infringe upon law abiding citizens' gun rights with statements like this:

"We should ask ourselves if we're doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis. We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that's a job for all of us. That's the way to honor Trayvon Martin."

Fuck Trayvon Martin and fuck obama. I choose to honor George Zimmerman, the 2nd Amendment, and freedom.

Last edited:

Not that I agree with the Pres., but just reiterating that you are a retarded fag.

Liberals pretend to care about the handicapped and gay population, pretend to champion their causes, but whenever they want to insult a conservative, they invariably use offending terms, the typically bigoted people use to describe handicapped people and gays.

Go figure if you can.

Obama is a DISGRACE of a President he injected himself into this LOCAL MATTER and only because Martin was BLACK

just like his

stupid beer summit, it was another black man he stood up for.

gives you the warm fuzzies to know if you are any other color he could give a shit about you?

Obama is a DISGRACE of a President he injected himself into this LOCAL MATTER and only because Martin was BLACK

just like his

gives you the warm fuzzies to know if you are any other color he could give a shit about you?

The President should and MUST be impartial and equal in his support of black or whites.

After all - according to his ancestral lineage - he is equally BOTH black and white.

But even putting that little fact aside, he is supposed to be the President of ALL people.

EQUALLY!

just like his

The President should and MUST be impartial and equal in his support of black or whites.

After all - according to his ancestral lineage - he is equally BOTH black and white.

But even putting that little fact aside, he is supposed to be the President of ALL people.

EQUALLY!

Well he sure crapped out on Zimmerman.

UPenn Professor On Trayvon Martin Case: “God Is A White Racist”…

Anthea-Butler1-550x309.jpg

Shockingly, UPenn’s Anthea Butler is a regular on MSNBC. Last time we heard from her she was telling female politicians that having an abortion is an “asset.”

The Zimmerman Acquittal: America’s Racist God — Anthea Butler

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

I swear to God, it's almost like dimocrap females go out of their way to be ugly.

And stupid.

And some of you want to prevent us from aborting that?

just like his

EQUALLY!

Well he sure crapped out on Zimmerman.

He crapped out on the whole country. Some people are too stuipd to recognize that.

Shockingly, UPenn’s Anthea Butler is a regular on MSNBC. Last time we heard from her she was telling female politicians that having an abortion is an “asset.”

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

I swear to God, it's almost like dimocrap females go out of their way to be ugly.

And stupid.

I'm almost willing to SUBSIDIZE it.

And stupid.

I'm changing my registration to R next trip to town. Does that improve my looks any?

And stupid.

I usually do not consider a person's looks and/or skin color as a guide line to their worth.

But Democrats seem to trump Republicans as champions of stupidity.

that woman professor and many other like her is the type of HATE we have had thrown in our face since Obama was elected..

so much for with him being (black) elected it would help bring people together...

Obama has divided this country more than anyone with him stepping into case's that only involve, black people..

horrible man horrible President

And stupid.

I'm changing my registration to R next trip to town. Does that improve my looks any?

A smile is always more attractive than a scowl of hatred.

Welcome to the fold.

Congratulations on leaving the Forces of Darkness and Evil and joining the side of Goodness and Light.

And no, I'm not being snarky

Instead of making this the defining case of murder......they should be intent on the black on black murders in America, much more prevalent. For some reason, that is just taboo to discuss.
Someone should force that discussion.
However their deflections would be intractably: poverty, guns, and drugs. It's never black, black, or black :confused:

Look.. I am against the stupid gun control agenda as well...

BUT...

That statement is not inherently against gun ownership etc...

There are indeed many ways to try and prevent tragedies... as stated before... if TM would have been raised better, he would not have acted like he did... hence that kind of behavior can help prevent a tragedy

Yep-- We need to build more prisons and keep them there longer. We need real consequences in response to crimes

-Geaux

We lock up more people than any country in the world, including Communist China.

Prisons make crime worse, not better.

This is definitely true. The problem is that we do not have any alternatives to locking these people up. The second problem is that once a person leaves the prison system with a conviction on their record, it is almost impossible for them to get a job. Many ex-cons come out of prison with the attitude that they are going to change for the better, then reality hits, and they find they cannot find work and so they head back to their old ways, whether it be drugs or crime or both.

If Zimmerman hadn't had a gun, this tragedy would have been avoided. He'd have stayed in his truck, pissing himself while the Scary Black kid went home with his candy.

Black kid, really? You mean the black thug who was on his second school suspension in less than 6 months for criminal activity he should have been charged for? Zimmerman was legally carrying a gun in his own town home complex common area and no laws were broken until your little 6 foot 160 pound black "kid" decided to make it physical. Zimmerman described him perfectly when he called him a fucking punk.

Instead of making this the defining case of murder......they should be intent on the black on black murders in America, much more prevalent. For some reason, that is just taboo to discuss.

Reality usually is.... they'd rather dwell on the myth that whitey is running around killing innocent blacks with reckless abandon.

Black kid, really? You mean the black thug who was on his second school suspension in less than 6 months for criminal activity he should have been charged for? Zimmerman was legally carrying a gun in his own town home complex common area and no laws were broken until your little 6 foot 160 pound black "kid" decided to make it physical. Zimmerman described him perfectly when he called him a fucking punk.

Funny, his parents instinctively called the juvenile detention center first after he didn't come home.

Forum List

Back