Zimmerman Trial Aftermath: Our subversive 'president' strikes again

Zimmerman strikes me as a standard issue cop wannabe, the type of kid who always wants to be the school Hall Monitor, the annoying busy-body in the room who wants some kind of authority.

But unless someone can prove that Martin was somehow literally forced to jump on Zimmerman and beat the living shit out of him, this is nothing more than racial politics.

Literally forced? No.

Made a series of bad decisions that triggerd the confrontation? Absolutely.

The analogy I use is the guy who downs 10 vodka martinis at a bar and runs over a family on the way home. Maybe he didn't intend to do that, but his own bad judgment led there.

He was RUNNING AFTER the kid. Absent an identification as neighborhood watch, Martin had a reasonably good reason to fear for his life. He didn't know who this guy was or why this guy was running after him.

Zimmerman strikes me as a standard issue cop wannabe, the type of kid who always wants to be the school Hall Monitor, the annoying busy-body in the room who wants some kind of authority.

But unless someone can prove that Martin was somehow literally forced to jump on Zimmerman and beat the living shit out of him, this is nothing more than racial politics.

When politics enters the Court Room, then our Republic is doomed.

At that point, we're no different than Hitler's Germany, Stalin's Russia or Mao's China.

leftist scum better think about this. They better think HARD about what they're trying to create because they're not going to have power forever. Nobody does.

If they create an all-powerful State where politics have been criminalized, then Conservatives are going to look for, find and elect someone who is just as bad (or worse) than the Stuttering Clusterfukk, Eric Himmler, the NAACP, OWS, and the rest of dimocrapism.

In fact, I would say that is why the Republican Party has failed in the last two elections -- Because a lot of Conservatives want someone who will go to Washington and kick some serious ass.

And I mean SERIOUSLY kick some ass.

dimocraps are sowing the wind. They may well reap the whirlwind.

People are just about fed up with their dishonesty, their racism and their constant cries of victimhood.

Here's a thought dimocrap scum...... Get off your fukking asses and do something with your lives instead of asking gubmint to do it for you.

For the first time in ALL of recorded History, try to be somebody that matters in a positive way.

But then, if you did that.... You wouldn't be dimocraps anymore, would you?

Last edited:
When politics enters the Court Room, then our Republic is doomed.

At that point, we're no different than Hitler's Germany, Stalin's Russia or Mao's China.

leftist scum better think about this. They better think HARD about what they're trying to create because they're not going to have power forever. Nobody does.

If they create an all-powerful State where politics have been criminalized, then Conservatives are going to look for, find and elect someone who is just as bad (or worse) than the Stuttering Clusterfukk, Eric Himmler, the NAACP, OWS, and the rest of dimocrapism.

In fact, I would say that is why the Republican Party has failed in the last two elections -- Because a lot of Conservatives want someone who will go to Washington and kick some serious ass.

And I mean SERIOUSLY kick some ass.

dimocraps are sowing the wind. They may well reap the whirlwind.

People are just about fed up with their dishonesty, their racism and their constant cries of victimhood.

Here's a thought dimocrap scum...... Get off your fukking asses and do something with your lives instead of asking gubmint to do it for you.

For the first time in ALL of recorded History, try to be somebody that matters in a positive way.

But then, if you did that.... You wouldn't be dimocraps anymore, would you?

That has to be the most rambling, idiotic argument I've ever heard.

I think it tells me you have no idea why you lost the last two elections, or why people like me stopped voting Republican and started voting Democrat.

YOu guys are fed up because you have characters like Limbaugh constantly keeping you outraged about non-issues, while the Koch Brothers take your middle class lifestyle and spend it on Dressage Horses.

The problem is, the group they are able to fool keeps getting smaller.

And doctors kill kids every day.

Fetuses aren't babies.

Never heard a woman who had an abortion call it a "baby".

It was usually, "That thing I need to take care of."

you know a lot of sick people then..but like minded sickos do flock together..

NO, I just know a lot of realistic people. Realistic people don't consider fetuses to be the same as babies.

You guys have been trying to change minds for the last 40 years, and you haven't. Maybe it's time to try another approach.

If Zimmerman was so afraid for his life, he should have stayed in his truck instead of running after this kid after the dispatcher told him not to.

Of course, I'm sure the Temazepan and Adderall that Zimmerman was on didn't effect his judgement in the least. Too bad the jury didn't hear about that.

If If IF.

And he probably wasn't afraid for his life until he was attacked.

YOur side is based on just as many "IFs".

The problem is, the only guy telling the tale has no reason to tell the truth if he was at fault.

There was more than just his story.

A little thing called forensic evidence.

Only one person had wounds to his face and head.

As I said twice as many people are killed by hands and feet than by rifles so any attack with hands and feet should be considered deadly and should be defended against with enough force to stop the attack and prevent any possibility of further attacks.

If If IF.

And he probably wasn't afraid for his life until he was attacked.

The problem is, the only guy telling the tale has no reason to tell the truth if he was at fault.

As I said twice as many people are killed by hands and feet than by rifles so any attack with hands and feet should be considered deadly and should be defended against with enough force to stop the attack and prevent any possibility of further attacks.

The Forensic evidence showed that Zimmerman wasn't hurt that bad.

Of course, it would have been nice to have had him drug-tested the night of the incident. Because the guy was on two medications that cause aggression, anxiety and sometimes hallucinations.

130322171208-demarquis-elkins-story-body.jpg

criminal

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/27/justice/georgia-baby-killed

Last week, Sherry West told reporters she was pushing her baby, Antonio Santiago, in a stroller in broad daylight in Brunswick, Georgia, when two teenagers approached her.
One demanded money and pointed at her what West first thought was a fake gun. But he fired at her twice, missing her head and hitting her in the leg, West said. The teen then shot the baby Antonio in the face, West said.

Neither teen entered a plea during Monday's court hearing.

The indictment also includes charges against Elkins' mother, Karimah, his sister, Sabrina Elkins; and an aunt, Katrina Elkins.

baby_20130322075242_320_240.JPG

Dead

brunswick23n-4-web.jpg

Victim's Mother, also shot by misunderstood Black youth

I doubt most of you, if ANY, even know about this horrible crime.

Wonder why that is?

Anybody else ever hear about when the new Sheriff of Clayton County Georgia, who was Black, got elected and called in 27 White Deputies and fired every one for no reason other than they were White?

The Sheriff? A typical dimocrap scumbag. Indicted on 40 charges of corruption a couple years later.

But dimocraps being stupid, dishonest scumbags themselves RE-ELECTED him 2012.

WHILE HE WAS STILL UNDER INDICTMENT!!!

If there's racism in this Country, it's coming from Blacks.

It's just that goddam simple.

Last edited:
They really don't care, they just want to hang Zimmerman from the highest tree. Sharpton, Jackson and Obama said he was a bad dude for killing an unarmed innocent black "kid". He needs to DIE!!

Isn't there a saying about cleaning up your own back yard before your start criticizing others about theirs??

Where are Eric Himmler and the Stuttering Clusterfukk on this obviously racial attack --

Ohio man beaten last year by 'bored' teens dies; autopsy could lead to new charges | Fox News

Think you'll hear about this on CNN? Don't hold your breath.

Here's his picture after those poor, misunderstood Black Teens were minding their own business when this bad evil White guy cause them to beat him to death

Hate-beating.jpg

Here's another one you won't see on CNN, ABC, NBC or the rest of the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM..... I had to go to LONDON to find it....

Brutal home invasion of Oklahoma couple ends their 65-year romance after first meeting on a blind date | Mail Online

Here we go again. Another case where these two obviously racist White people caused the innocent Black kid to commit an act he wouldn't normally have done except for the fact that these people were a threat to him and they were racists

An 85 year old woman raped and murdered. Her 90 year old Veteran Husband of the 101st Airborne in WWII shot in the face with a BB gun.....

And here's the suspect....

article-2117695-1240BB39000005DC-328_634x525.jpg

Where's Eric Himmler and the Stuttering Clusterfukk on this?

Where's the outrage being generated by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM?

You people on the left are sickening. Beyond sickening. You don't deserve to breathe my air.

Clean up your own mess before you start telling us how to live.

scumbags

Last edited:

The Forensic evidence showed that Zimmerman wasn't hurt that bad.

Of course, it would have been nice to have had him drug-tested the night of the incident. Because the guy was on two medications that cause aggression, anxiety and sometimes hallucinations.

You have already outed yourself as being black. Anything you say, now, is just a racist meme.

I prescribed the meds he was on for years. They do not cause those things.

Where are Eric Himmler and the Stuttering Clusterfukk on this obviously racial attack --

Ohio man beaten last year by 'bored' teens dies; autopsy could lead to new charges | Fox News

Think you'll hear about this on CNN? Don't hold your breath.

Here's his picture after those poor, misunderstood Black Teens were minding their own business when this bad evil White guy cause them to beat him to death

Hate-beating.jpg

Here's another one you won't see on CNN, ABC, NBC or the rest of the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM..... I had to go to LONDON to find it....

Brutal home invasion of Oklahoma couple ends their 65-year romance after first meeting on a blind date | Mail Online

Here we go again. Another case where these two obviously racist White people caused the innocent Black kid to commit an act he wouldn't normally have done except for the fact that these people were a threat to him and they were racists

An 85 year old woman raped and murdered. Her 90 year old Veteran Husband of the 101st Airborne in WWII shot in the face with a BB gun.....

And here's the suspect....

article-2117695-1240BB39000005DC-328_634x525.jpg

Where's Eric Himmler and the Stuttering Clusterfukk on this?

Where's the outrage being generated by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM?

You people on the left are sickening. Beyond sickening. You don't deserve to breathe my air.

Clean up your own mess before you start telling us how to live.

scumbags
Don't expect a sincere discussion from the liberals on this subject, they just ignore it and go back to Zimmerman being a racist......it's what they do.

A racist doesn't take a black girl to a prom.
A racist doesn't mentor two small black children in his family.
A racist doesn't step forward to help a homeless black man against the police.

These are things that Zimmerman has done in his past, and yet the liberals are trying to paint him as a racist?
Seems the liberals are more racist than Zimmerman ever was.
just an observation.....

Rather than respect the verdict of the Zimmerman trial and Zimmerman's Constitutional right to protect himself; our tyrannical president is continuing to attempt to infringe upon law abiding citizens' gun rights with statements like this:

Obama: Honor Trayvon Martin by battling gun violence - U.S. News

If Zimmerman hadn't had a gun, this tragedy would have been avoided. He'd have stayed in his truck, pissing himself while the Scary Black kid went home with his candy.

Of course it would have been avoided. He would have been dead.

How exactly..would that have happened?

Even if he did get out of his truck and chase after Martin, Martin would have had 15 seconds to kill him.

These are things that Zimmerman has done in his past, and yet the liberals are trying to paint him as a racist?
just an observation.....

These are things that libtards have an obligation to find out for themselves EVEN IF the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM refuses to talk about or reveal them.

People who choose to be citizens of this Country, who choose to vote and take an active role in selecting the leaders of our Great Republic have a DUTY to learn about these things.

Instead, they choose to stick their heads in the sand while chanting 'republicans, racist. republicans, racist'.

They're no better than the unthinking and brutal Jihadists of the MidEast, SW Asia and North Africa. The ones who brutally murder women for little or no reason and rape children as a matter of routine in the name of ... Something.

They have an obligation to learn.

I have no sympathy or understanding to waste on them. Any of them.

just an observation.....

Why not?

I knew a racist roofer who hired black folks, had them over for dinner, paid them better than all other roofers and lent them money when they were in trouble.

He still was a racist.

(And a very nice guy)

just an observation.....

Why not?

I knew a racist roofer who hired black folks, had them over for dinner, paid them better than all other roofers and lent them money when they were in trouble.

He still was a racist.

(And a very nice guy)

You?

just an observation.....

Why not?

He still was a racist.

(And a very nice guy)

I think you need to go back and read my post.....then contrast what was said with your post, Sal. Not very similar IMO

If Zimmerman hadn't had a gun, this tragedy would have been avoided. He'd have stayed in his truck, pissing himself while the Scary Black kid went home with his candy.

Of course it would have been avoided. He would have been dead.

How exactly..would that have happened?

Even if he did get out of his truck and chase after Martin, Martin would have had 15 seconds to kill him.

And there was expert testimony that the beating occurred in only a few seconds. Too bad you are so ill informed.

Forum List

Back