Zimmerman Trial Aftermath: Our subversive 'president' strikes again

Society is safer when Trayvon Martin types don't know who's armed.

-Geaux

Society would be safer if drug-addled psycho racists like Zimmerman weren't allowed to go around with guns.

Actually, we should arm the thugs like in Chicago and let them root out the cancers accordingly. Saves dollars by reducing tax payer burden

-Geaux

I really enjoy when people who proudly put a racist flag in their tag line spout racist rhetoric about people.

This Zimmerman thing has really brought out the best in you guys.

Society would be safer if drug-addled psycho racists like Zimmerman weren't allowed to go around with guns.

Actually, we should arm the thugs like in Chicago and let them root out the cancers accordingly. Saves dollars by reducing tax payer burden

-Geaux

I really enjoy when people who proudly put a racist flag in their tag line spout racist rhetoric about people.

The Zimmerman thing reinforces the virtues of self defense and the Washington DC implemented social division

-Geaux

-Geaux

The Zimmerman thing reinforces the virtues of self defense and the Washington DC implemented social division

-Geaux

Except this wasn't a case of self defense. This was a case of a kid being profiled, stalked, chased, and murdered when he beat a bigger man in a fight.

Of course, that's why you have 19,000 gun sucidies and 11,101 gun homicides for only 200 cases of killing in self-defense. Guns are dangerous and most people shouldn't have them.

Certainly not a fat, lazy cop wannabe on two psychotropic drugs.

-Geaux

Except this wasn't a case of self defense. This was a case of a kid being profiled, stalked, chased, and murdered when he beat a bigger man in a fight.

Of course, that's why you have 19,000 gun sucidies and 11,101 gun homicides for only 200 cases of killing in self-defense. Guns are dangerous and most people shouldn't have them.

The jury disagrees with you

-Geaux

-Geaux

Of course it was self defense.

He was being assaulted before he drew his weapon and since twice as many people are killed by hands and feet than rifles any attack with fists or feet should be considered deadly.

[

He was being assaulted before he drew his weapon and since twice as many people are killed by hands and feet than rifles any attack with fists or feet should be considered deadly.

Yawn, guy, you passed, "how to lie with statistics".

I'm very happy for you.

But if you really want to go with the standard that you can shoot anyone who hits you, we are going to need a lot more body bags.

[

I'm very happy for you.

But if you really want to go with the standard that you can shoot anyone who hits you, we are going to need a lot more body bags.

According to the FBI in 2011 323 people were killed with rifles and 728 were killed with fists and or feet

FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

At least I can source my stats.

And yes I act on the assumption that anyone who attacks me is trying to kill me. It's only prudent considering the violent nature of humans.

[

I'm very happy for you.

According to the FBI in 2011 323 people were killed with rifles and 728 were killed with fists and or feet

FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

At least I can source my stats.

Completely irrelevent to any point.

It takes a lot of effort to kill someone with a fist.

All you need to do with a gun is pull a trigger.

If the standard becomes, "He hit me, and I got an owie on my head, so I was totally justified in shooting him even though I instigated the fight" you are going to have a lot of dead people on your hands.

[

I'm very happy for you.

Finally Joe, I agree with your comment. :clap2:

-Geaux

[

If the standard becomes, "He hit me, and I got an owie on my head, so I was totally justified in shooting him even though I instigated the fight" you are going to have a lot of dead people on your hands.

Then maybe people would stop hitting people.

If you assume everyone you want to assault is armed and will shoot how prone will you be to attack someone?

Again, for all Trayvon knew, Zimmerman was a pervert out to rape him. Zimmerman never identified himself, stalked this kid, followed him and ran after him before Trayvon confronted him.

The person defending himself here was Trayvon. Unfortunately, he forgot he was in Florida, where he's a second class citizen.

[

If you assume everyone you want to assault is armed and will shoot how prone will you be to attack someone?

Again, for all Trayvon knew, Zimmerman was a pervert out to rape him. Zimmerman never identified himself, stalked this kid, followed him and ran after him before Trayvon confronted him.

The person defending himself here was Trayvon. Unfortunately, he forgot he was in Florida, where he's a second class citizen.
Defending from what?

A guy following him?

The person who throws the first punch is the aggressor.

Defending from what?

A guy following him?

No, the guy doing the following is the aggressor. That's the point. Trayvon had no idea why he was being chased.

Defending from what?

A guy following him?

////this\\\\

We need consequences like the one GZ delivered. Cowards who prey on law abiding citizens need to think- 'Gee, I wonder if this guy is armed'. At that point, they are not so thuggish like Trayvon.

-Geaux

Defending from what?

A guy following him?

No, the guy doing the following is the aggressor. That's the point. Trayvon had no idea why he was being chased.

Then he should of gone on home instead of confronting and pounding GZ.

Bad choice thus the results

-Geaux

Defending from what?

A guy following him?

////this\\\\

We need consequences like the one GZ delivered. Cowards who prey on law abiding citizens need to think- 'Gee, I wonder if this guy is armed'. At that point, they are not so thuggish like Trayvon.

-Geaux

Trayvon was thinking, "Gee, I wonder if this creepy ass cracker is going to rape and strangle me!"

I think it's hilarious that you go on and on about Zimmerman's "right to self defense", but not Trayvon's.

Did people in your part of the country use to use paper bags to measure how dark people were?

Defending from what?

A guy following him?

////this\\\\

-Geaux

Trayvon was thinking, "Gee, I wonder if this creepy ass cracker is going to rape and strangle me!"

I think it's hilarious that you go on and on about Zimmerman's "right to self defense", but not Trayvon's.

Did people in your part of the country use to use paper bags to measure how dark people were?

To bad the facts disagree with your bigotry. The facts presented in the case clearly indicate Trayvon attacked GZ. Thus he paid the price. Sad ending for a 17 year old, however, ruled justified

-Geaux

[

To bad the facts disagree with your bigotry. The facts presented in the case clearly indicate Trayvon attacked GZ. Thus he paid the price. Sad ending for a 17 year old, however, ruled justified

-Geaux

The only "fact" that proved that was ZImmerman's word.

Again, we need a federal trial, since the Racist State of Florida couldn't be counted on to get this right.

Forum List

Back