🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zimmerman tweets picture of kid he murdered.

Yes... and IF Trayvon had just kept walking and not attacked an innocent man, he MIGHT have had a chance to mend his ways.

And IF LBJ hadn't scuttled the Black Culture, Trayvon might have had a father who, along with his mother, would not have allowed his ass to be tramping through other people's property and his ways would not have needed changin'.

The List of "IFs" is a long one and otherwise irrelevant. 'Cause Trayvon's ass be Dayeahd.
The problem with killing people is the removal for all chance to seek redemption. It's why I loath capital punishment. Martin is dead because he caused a man to believe his life was in danger. We'll never know if he was actually trying to kill him or not, but the shooting was justified.

I guess I'm just cursed with the ability to see both sides with equal clarity.

So because you don't like killing, GZ is white trash and a scumbag? TMs fists apparently were very persuasive pieces of evidence to GZ that his life was in danger.
He may have been in danger of nothing more than a good ass whoopin. We'll never know because Rambo didn't stay in his car.

The shooting was justified. We don't have to agree on all the other nuances.

'You call someone sitting on your chest beating your head into the concrete, just a 'good old ass whoopin'?

lol, dude, where are you from?
From the 1950s.
Lol, yeah, well so am I and that wasnt a 'good ole ass whoopin' that was a lethal assault. When its fists and feet it is a clean fight. But when it gets into eye gouging, smashing one's head into concrete, and swinging metal weapons, that is when you introduce them to my Big Fucking Gun.

It's called "Selling the Prize".

The opposition holds something out as valuable, but they're selling it cheap. So ya buy it cheap and sell it back to them for more than they bargained for.

The point is that no matter what Zimmerman does today, that doesn't make Trayvon less than a dead punk who richly deserves to be that way.
you say that, but what did he do that made him so richly deserving?

He assaulted an armed innocent.
you don't know that.

Yeah, we do. There was a trial, do you not know that?
the trial and evidence did not show that martin attacked zimmerman.

I absolutely did. Your stupidity doesn't change truth. I don't know if you realize that.

you say that, but what did he do that made him so richly deserving?

And, according to GZ, he told GZ, when he saw GZ's gun, that GZ was dead.

Bad guess.
That's the problem. Everything is according to GZ, the peering in the windows, the things he said. How convenient is that? And I'm supposed to take them as facts? Bullshit.

The living guy got to tell the story while on trial for murder. He's vindicated only by the forensic evidence. Everything he said is bullshit to me.

Validated by forensic evidence and eyewitness testimony. GZ was correct, and wether Martin was stalking windows is irrelevant. You don't get to kill someone just because you don't like them following you.
nor do you get to kill someone just because they are walking in your neighborhood.
actually,scratch that. seems that you do

Look you stupid stupid moron, he didn't kill him for walking in the neighborhood. He killed the thug because the stupid thug tried to kill him. That lie is something you stupid lefties made up. Just how fucking dense are you anyway?

Real piece of work, this conservative hero.

George Zimmerman executed an innocent child in 2012 after he began following a “suspicious looking” teenager, against the requests of 911 operators. When the child noticed he was being followed, he attempted to outrun Zimmerman, who then began to chase him. A scuffle ensued and Trayvon Martin was fatally shot.

George Zimmerman was somehow acquitted of the murder charges in 2013. Martin’s murder and Zimmerman’s subsequent trial led to a tumultuous social outrage against racial profiling and racism in America and in the justice system.

Since his acquittal, piece of sh*t George Zimmerman has been in trouble with the law multiple times; from domestic abuse to incidents of road rage, Zimmerman has really shown his character, or lack thereof, in the last few years.

You Won’t Believe What George Zimmerman Just Re-Tweeted

This does not surprise me. Conservatives have no heart and no soul.

He can't get a reAl job because of left wing morons and idiots like you. If someone hired him, they would get picketed. You never get smarter do you retard?
And you can't burn in hell any hotter than you will.

Lol, you stupid stupid person. You were entertaining but now you are getting tiresome.

Arent all the libtard sloganeering when on hyper-slander mode boring and tiresome?

They are still having conniption fits ever since Zimmerman escaped the gallows for doing nothing more than defending his own life. They are 100% committed to making Zimmerman's life so miserable that he kills himself.

I know. The thing I like about GZ is the way he easily exposes the left as the racist, lying, and ignorant assholes we all know they truly are.
That and he got to murder a negro. You envy him

If you could read above a 3rd grade level, you would not get that from my statement. However, you are mentally challenged and a racist so of course you went there. This is exactly what I was talking about. This is why I like GZ, he makes idiot racists like you expose your stupidity and racism like no other human I've ever seen. For that, and that alone, I'd like to buy him a beer or two and shake his hand.

There was evidence. Eye witness in fact that could not be impeached. At the time of the shooting, we know that Martin was beating on Zimmerman.

We fucking know this!
So murder is justified?
Why do you refuse to understand that Martin was not murdered?
Then arm every high school boy in your home town. At the end of the year when 20 boys are gone because of fights, what would you say happened to the 20 guys who won the fight but lost their lives.
You didn't answer the question.

And FYI... Where I went to HS, and where my kids go to HS (same school) virtually every house has a gun, including the houses with teenage boys - houses like mine... with 2 teenage boys.
How many have been killed? Since 1984? None.
How many Zimmerman's in your neighborhood? You should arm all the boys before they go out partying on Fridays.

And you should have Zimmerman types patrolling your streets. Hope your kids don't wear hoodies.

In Florida? No decent human being wears a hoodie here. Only thugs and losers. Like Martin. Good riddance to the piece of shit.

So murder is justified?
Then arm every high school boy in your home town. At the end of the year when 20 boys are gone because of fights, what would you say happened to the 20 guys who won the fight but lost their lives.

And FYI... Where I went to HS, and where my kids go to HS (same school) virtually every house has a gun, including the houses with teenage boys - houses like mine... with 2 teenage boys.
How many Zimmerman's in your neighborhood? You should arm all the boys before they go out partying on Fridays.

And you should have Zimmerman types patrolling your streets. Hope your kids don't wear hoodies.

In Florida? No decent human being wears a hoodie here. Only thugs and losers. Like Martin. Good riddance to the piece of shit.
And same to you and yours

George Zimmerman executed an innocent child in 2012 after he began following a “suspicious looking” teenager, against the requests of 911 operators. When the child noticed he was being followed, he attempted to outrun Zimmerman, who then began to chase him. A scuffle ensued and Trayvon Martin was fatally shot.

George Zimmerman was somehow acquitted of the murder charges in 2013. Martin’s murder and Zimmerman’s subsequent trial led to a tumultuous social outrage against racial profiling and racism in America and in the justice system.

Since his acquittal, piece of sh*t George Zimmerman has been in trouble with the law multiple times; from domestic abuse to incidents of road rage, Zimmerman has really shown his character, or lack thereof, in the last few years.

So Statistnazi and Swallow think conservatives have no heart, but everyone knows that they have no brain...and we could add to that they have no integrity, conscience or morals as well.

And you can't burn in hell any hotter than you will.

Lol, you stupid stupid person. You were entertaining but now you are getting tiresome.

Arent all the libtard sloganeering when on hyper-slander mode boring and tiresome?

They are still having conniption fits ever since Zimmerman escaped the gallows for doing nothing more than defending his own life. They are 100% committed to making Zimmerman's life so miserable that he kills himself.

I know. The thing I like about GZ is the way he easily exposes the left as the racist, lying, and ignorant assholes we all know they truly are.

If you could read above a 3rd grade level, you would not get that from my statement. However, you are mentally challenged and a racist so of course you went there. This is exactly what I was talking about. This is why I like GZ, he makes idiot racists like you expose your stupidity and racism like no other human I've ever seen. For that, and that alone, I'd like to buy him a beer or two and shake his hand.

Racist..

So murder is justified?

So a fashion choice means death.

Good one.

Bad guess.
That's the problem. Everything is according to GZ, the peering in the windows, the things he said. How convenient is that? And I'm supposed to take them as facts? Bullshit.

The living guy got to tell the story while on trial for murder. He's vindicated only by the forensic evidence. Everything he said is bullshit to me.

Validated by forensic evidence and eyewitness testimony. GZ was correct, and wether Martin was stalking windows is irrelevant. You don't get to kill someone just because you don't like them following you.
nor do you get to kill someone just because they are walking in your neighborhood.

Look you stupid stupid moron, he didn't kill him for walking in the neighborhood. He killed the thug because the stupid thug tried to kill him. That lie is something you stupid lefties made up. Just how fucking dense are you anyway?

Well no.

He killed him because he was hunting.

Racist..
Todays leftists are the only remaining racism in power anywhere in the world.

So a fashion choice means death.

Good one.
That isn't what he said liar.

Bad guess.

Well no.

Another obvious lie told by a murderous libtard PC Nazi.

Why is it getting so tedious and dull around here?

Where are the real liberals these days and all we get are these libtard dregs?

So Statistnazi and Swallow think conservatives have no heart, but everyone knows that they have no brain...and we could add to that they have no integrity, conscience or morals as well.

You are right. Conservatives also have no brains. Thanks for the reminder.

You are right. Conservatives also have no brains. Thanks for the reminder.

lol, you engage in pretend fantasy so much you just cant help yourself any more, can you?

I said the exact opposite of what you pretend I said, but that really doesn't matter to you at all, does it?

If Zimmerman had not shot him, Trayvon could have continued banging his head into the sidewalk until he was dead and then he could be showing pictures of Zimmerman from prison. Your characterization of what went down has nothing to do with what really happened.

laughing-fem-head-back-620x400.jpg

Racist..

Thanks for offering yourself up as yet another example of the left wing idiots I was talking about. Too kind.

Forum List

Back