Zimmerman

No, what makes it murder is a huge thug vs. a little kid...

You are dumb enough to buy into the "little kid" media hype as they showed a 6th grade picture of Martin taken 6 years before this incident when Trayvon was 11 years old.
Well news flash to the gullible and naive Joe: Martin was 6'3" and 17 years old and Zimmerman was 5'9" and 65 pounds lighter than the old photo they showed of him years before that.
Martin was bigger than Zimmerman Joe.
Facts sure are a bitch.

Zimmerman was also an experienced bouncer while the kid, was, well, still a kid.

I mean, seriously, how much of a wuss to you have to be to have your ass handed to you by a 17 year old?

Not buying it. I think this is a wannabe tough guy who picked a fight.

Not to mention, he shouldn't have been out there with a gun to start with.

:lol::lol::lol:
A 5'9" bouncer that had just lost 65 pounds because he used to be a fat 5'9" Pillsbury Doughboy.
Refer to my 101 posts from the start of this that the civil case is a slam dunk because he was out there with a gun.
But he broke NO criminal laws being out there with the gun.
You need to focus on what the charges are and what the law is and what the judge will charge you as to the application of the law to the charges in going over the evidence.
You do not live in the real world Joe.

Doesn't it bother you at all, just a little, a tiny bit, that the old past mug shot that they circulated of Zimmerman after this showed a man 65 pounds heavier and never reported that he is just a little over 5'9" and then they show nationally an old photo of a 6th grade 11 year old Martin that looked like a little kid instead of a photo of him 6 years later and 17 years old and 6'3"?
Look,idiot.

When this happened - ALL -- ALL -- Get this, Fucking ALL the media had to go on were TWO things, when it came to pictures.

THAT ONE of Zimmerman, because it was (hold on to your horseshoes) PUBLIC RECORD from his previous VIOLENT ASSAULT -- .

There.was.no.other.photograph.provided.by.Zimmerman.

Fucking DUHhhhhhhhhh.

The one provided by the FAMILY of the dead child was what THEY provided. What THEY felt best represented their son. Because, you know, when a family member dies, the media asks for a picture.

This isn't hard. Ferschissakes.

You are as naive and gullible as they come.
Al Sharpton and the Race Pimp Tones provided the 6th grade picture to media from a stack of photos that included the current one with a 17 year old photo of Trayvon on a horse at 6'3".
They had photos of Zimmerman from the police videos of that night.
Weak, very weak argument there Moe.

What's really funny is that you apparently believe newspaper photos constitutes evidence. You don't seem to have a clue.

As for the photos that night, they're pretty lame - for all the reasons we've all been over a gazillion times.

And, now, this new one, showing him a hell of a lot lighter and suddenly bloody? PUH-lese. You're betting that the jury will all be made up of rw, racist idiots.

Look,idiot.

When this happened - ALL -- ALL -- Get this, Fucking ALL the media had to go on were TWO things, when it came to pictures.

THAT ONE of Zimmerman, because it was (hold on to your horseshoes) PUBLIC RECORD from his previous VIOLENT ASSAULT -- .

There.was.no.other.photograph.provided.by.Zimmerman.

Fucking DUHhhhhhhhhh.

The one provided by the FAMILY of the dead child was what THEY provided. What THEY felt best represented their son. Because, you know, when a family member dies, the media asks for a picture.

This isn't hard. Ferschissakes.

You are as naive and gullible as they come.
Al Sharpton and the Race Pimp Tones provided the 6th grade picture to media from a stack of photos that included the current one with a 17 year old photo of Trayvon on a horse at 6'3".
They had photos of Zimmerman from the police videos of that night.
Weak, very weak argument there Moe.

What's really funny is that you apparently believe newspaper photos constitutes evidence. You don't seem to have a clue.

As for the photos that night, they're pretty lame - for all the reasons we've all been over a gazillion times.

And, now, this new one, showing him a hell of a lot lighter and suddenly bloody? PUH-lese. You're betting that the jury will all be made up of rw, racist idiots.

Never said they were evidence. Specifically told you they were PROPAGANDA.
Not my problem you have a comprehension problem.
Clueless? I have an agency detective license issued September 1982. Board certified detective that has investigated over 3000 criminal cases and over 1000 that have gone to trial.
I have forgotten more on the rules of evidence than you will ever know.

And THC was found in Martins blood, urine and organs. A regular twisty freak.
He had just returned from getting his munchies as he was stoned when he went to the store.
Slam dunk civil case and I hope the family takes policy limits.
And I would most likely convict on what the crime was, involuntary manslaughter which is 20 feet over the heads of most here. They could care less about the law, they want mob rule.
This is not a murder case as there was no intent to murder.
WELL DUH.

The amount found was low, very low, and could have been from getting stoned weeks before he was murdered.

You are constantly spewing lies, and you have been since this happened. You pass yourself off as an expert but in reality you are a hysterical idiot that identifies with someone that killed an unarmed kid and justify it by claiming the kid was stoned.

Like I said before, ANYONE that hires you as an expert is an idiot and should be warned.

Yeah, it's a new ball game. Trayvon was unarmed, minding his own business and stalked by an armed vigilante with an aggressive history. Trayvon is still dead. What new ball game?

Since you were there tell us how it went down.
How long did Zimmerman allow his face to be bashed in before he defended himself?

Zimmerman was supposed to prove he wasn't racist by allowing Martin to kill him.

And if Trayvon killed him, there wouldn't have even been a front page story on this...it would have been on page 5. Only the people in Florida may have heard...the rest of the nation wouldn't have known a thing and it would all be forgotten. But because it was Zimmerman that happened to kill Trayvon....it's RACIST and Zimmerman was out to get him!

How can people ACTUALLY believe this shit?

You need to focus on what the charges are and what the law is and what the judge will charge you as to the application of the law to the charges in going over the evidence.

Said the vaporbrain who stated there was "major damage to Martin's knuckles." :lol:

You don' know what the fuck you're talking about. Admit it.

Every post I see from you shows me you haven't even done the cursory work in pouring over the evidence. Some of us have. You HAVEN'T/

You talk a big game.

Your words are garbage, as far as I'm concerned. You prove how little you know with every post.

I have an agency detective license issued September 1982. Board certified detective that has investigated over 3000 criminal cases and over 1000 that have gone to trial.
I have forgotten more on the rules of evidence than you will ever know.

Then why have you consistently missed every important detail about this?

Said the vaporbrain who stated there was "major damage to Martin's knuckles." :lol:

You don' know what the fuck you're talking about. Admit it.

Every post I see from you shows me you haven't even done the cursory work in pouring over the evidence. Some of us have. You HAVEN'T/

You talk a big game.

Your words are garbage, as far as I'm concerned. You prove how little you know with every post.

I'm with you. This jerk-off thinks Zimmerman's actions were justified by Trayvon's actions. He thinks that in spite of the evidence. And then he says that he would agree with maximum civil penalties and lesser criminal penalties for Zimmerman. Seems to me that we have a poser among us.

Detective.........my ass.

Too far away to see much of anything but the head us busted up isn't it?
Trayvon did a good job pounding that head on the concrete.

Ya, Trayvon did a great job. No loss of consciousness, not dizziness, no dilation of the eyes, no concussion and just a few scratches on the back of the head. He did so good that all Zimmerman needed was a few cleaning wipes in the back of a police car and he turned down treatment at a hospital.

Yep, great job pounding head on the concrete there.

>>>>

Doesn't it bother you at all, just a little, a tiny bit, that the old past mug shot that they circulated of Zimmerman after this showed a man 65 pounds heavier and never reported that he is just a little over 5'9" and then they show nationally an old photo of a 6th grade 11 year old Martin that looked like a little kid instead of a photo of him 6 years later and 17 years old and 6'3"?
Does not that show media bias to you? Does not that make you know that there is a frame job going on against Zimmerman?
This is not my first rodeo dealing with this kind of media frame up. Very surprised you would fall for it.

Of course it does, but I don't base guilty or innocence (IMHO) based on what the media paints as a picture based on emotional content. I delve for the facts of the case, what there are in this case and the law and base my decisions off that.

CBS, FOX, ABC, NBC, etc. - can be shits. But that does nothing to prove guilt or innocence.

>>>>

Read the report and compare the measured amount with the half-life of THC in the system. You'll find that it was equivalant to having a beer with breakfast 12-hours before.

I've never known someone that smoked pot and had a munchie attack 12-hours later.

The fact that a teenager smoked pot at some point in the past is irrelevant to the events of that night.

Now I'm sure the prosecution would love to bring up past events before the Jury. If the defense opened that door then the prosecution could bring up things like Zimmerman's assaulting a police officer in the performance of his duties and testimony from a previous employer who fired Zimmerman for unjustified violence against party guests when working as a bouncer.

>>>>

The standard of reasonable doubt still exists in this case, Unless Zimmerman gets a jury like the inspector Clouseaus of this site or an equally-skilled OJ Simpson bunch, he walks.

Exactly and thank God you are not on it.

you either

My mind is not made up. I would consider all options.
But look at his face. Take a good look. Trayvon Martin attacked him.
What does that mean to you?

How are you deciding this? He could have tripped and went face first into the cement, for all you know. He could have attacked Martin, who took him down face first into the cement, for all you know.

you either

How are you deciding this? He could have tripped and went face first into the cement, for all you know. He could have attacked Martin, who took him down face first into the cement, for all you know.

He has reached that conclusion because Trayvon was black, and therefore must have been the aggressor.

He has reached that conclusion because Trayvon was black, and therefore must have been the aggressor.
Evidently, he was no choir boy. Reasonable doubt is most likely a given unless the prosecution has the ace of spades up its sleeve. He'll walk.

He had just returned from getting his munchies as he was stoned when he went to the store.
Slam dunk civil case and I hope the family takes policy limits.
And I would most likely convict on what the crime was, involuntary manslaughter which is 20 feet over the heads of most here. They could care less about the law, they want mob rule.
This is not a murder case as there was no intent to murder.
WELL DUH.

Congrats, you've officially made the dumbest post in this thread.

Forum List

Back