Zimmerman

And THC was found in Martins blood, urine and organs. A regular twisty freak.

Read the report and compare the measured amount with the half-life of THC in the system. You'll find that it was equivalant to having a beer with breakfast 12-hours before.

I've never known someone that smoked pot and had a munchie attack 12-hours later.

The fact that a teenager smoked pot at some point in the past is irrelevant to the events of that night.

Now I'm sure the prosecution would love to bring up past events before the Jury. If the defense opened that door then the prosecution could bring up things like Zimmerman's assaulting a police officer in the performance of his duties and testimony from a previous employer who fired Zimmerman for unjustified violence against party guests when working as a bouncer.

>>>>

so it's fine to vilify one of the participants but not the other?

do I have that correct?

Last edited:
And THC was found in Martins blood, urine and organs. A regular twisty freak.

Read the report and compare the measured amount with the half-life of THC in the system. You'll find that it was equivalant to having a beer with breakfast 12-hours before.

I've never known someone that smoked pot and had a munchie attack 12-hours later.

The fact that a teenager smoked pot at some point in the past is irrelevant to the events of that night.

Now I'm sure the prosecution would love to bring up past events before the Jury. If the defense opened that door then the prosecution could bring up things like Zimmerman's assaulting a police officer in the performance of his duties and testimony from a previous employer who fired Zimmerman for unjustified violence against party guests when working as a bouncer.

>>>>

do I have that correct?

No. You do not. You have just accused the man of doing what he just accused the other guy of doing. What WW just said was that it is NOT fine to vilify one of the participants but not the other. You could not have misunderstood the message any more than you did. You got it 100% wrong. Congratulations.

>>>>

do I have that correct?

No. You do not. You have just accused the man of doing what he just accused the other guy of doing. What WW just said was that it is NOT fine to vilify one of the participants but not the other. You could not have misunderstood the message any more than you did. You got it 100% wrong. Congratulations.

I understand you need to be snarky when all I did was ask a question.

Congratulations. you could not be any more of an asshole

This was known at the time, along with the pics of the back of his head covered in blood. This information was supressed by the left, and for political reasons, and political reasons only, Zimmerman was charged and is being prosecuted. This was done to appease the negroes and to stop them from rioting as is their habit when things don't go there way, or for a hundred other reaons most relating to wanting to loot. This happens numerous times every day. a young negro male attacks a white person and it never even makes the news. Only this time the white person was armed and turned the tables on the young black thug so it's big news. Trayvon got what he asked for screw him. I don't see any jury convicting Zimmerman of anything, let alone murder. The odds are very, very, very high that someone on that jury will have either been a victim of some negro thug like Zimmerman was, or have a friend or family member who has been victimized by a trayvon like, gang banging negro thug. We need more Zimmermans and less trayvons in this nation.

Last edited:
How are you deciding this? He could have tripped and went face first into the cement, for all you know. He could have attacked Martin, who took him down face first into the cement, for all you know.

He has reached that conclusion because Trayvon was black, and therefore must have been the aggressor.
Evidently, he was no choir boy. Reasonable doubt is most likely a given unless the prosecution has the ace of spades up its sleeve. He'll walk.

No, actually, he won't.

Juries can read public opinion. they aren't going to let this guy out and have race riots. Evidence aside, the simple politics of this is Zimmerman is going down.

My mind is not made up. I would consider all options.
But look at his face. Take a good look. Trayvon Martin attacked him.
What does that mean to you?

How are you deciding this? He could have tripped and went face first into the cement, for all you know. He could have attacked Martin, who took him down face first into the cement, for all you know.

He has reached that conclusion because Trayvon was black, and therefore must have been the aggressor.

Jeez you libtards are STUPID!

No, actually, he won't.

Juries can read public opinion. they aren't going to let this guy out and have race riots. Evidence aside, the simple politics of this is Zimmerman is going down.
Evidently, he was no choir boy. Reasonable doubt is most likely a given unless the prosecution has the ace of spades up its sleeve. He'll walk.
As in other things Joe, you know squat. You had him doing life a few pages back on second-degree murder. You also seem to be alright with convicting someone who was most likely defending him within the definition of Florida law. in order to avoid race riots. I already knew you weren't much of a thinker or worker, but apparently you're not much of a human being - for all your petulant whining about injustice.

No, actually, he won't.

I hope you are wrong.

I've been at the wrong end of an attack, and had I had a gun, I might have been put thru the ringer. Even though I was a mess afterward, the police officer told me be glad I wasn't armed... Might have turned out worse. Plus my attacker Is still alive and hopefully he learned his lesson by going jail for a while.

The latest pics show a very bloody face, and that will carry its own weight.

Looks like self defense to me...

[As in other things Joe, you know squat. You had him doing life a few pages back on second-degree murder. You also seem to be alright with convicting someone who was most likely defending him within the definition of Florida law. in order to avoid race riots. I already knew you weren't much of a thinker or worker, but apparently you're not much of a human being - for all your petulant whining about injustice.

If I thought he was totally defending himself, I would STILL throw him in jail for the rest of his life to avoid a race riot.

Because, honestly, he's expendable. The world won't miss him.

Also, he's kind of stupid. He's pissed off the judge and the authorities on this case, and I just don't see him getting smarter in front of the jury.

If his lawyers had half a brain, they'd plead him down. My guess is that he's got some oppurtunists who want to appear on Court TV and don't give a damn about their client.

[As in other things Joe, you know squat. You had him doing life a few pages back on second-degree murder. You also seem to be alright with convicting someone who was most likely defending him within the definition of Florida law. in order to avoid race riots. I already knew you weren't much of a thinker or worker, but apparently you're not much of a human being - for all your petulant whining about injustice.

If I thought he was totally defending himself, I would STILL throw him in jail for the rest of his life to avoid a race riot.

Also, he's kind of stupid. He's pissed off the judge and the authorities on this case, and I just don't see him getting smarter in front of the jury.

If his lawyers had half a brain, they'd plead him down. My guess is that he's got some oppurtunists who want to appear on Court TV and don't give a damn about their client.

WTF???

Throw someone in jail to keep the vunnables from rioting!!!

You and your ilk are why our Constitution is nothing but a piece of paper.

For someone who rails so strenuously of perceived social injustice, you are remarkably willing to compromise criminal justice. If being stupid were a crime there Joe, you'd be on death row. I can imagine fewer people more expendable.

My mind is not made up. I would consider all options.
But look at his face. Take a good look. Trayvon Martin attacked him.
What does that mean to you?

Considering the FACT that 1 out of 3 negro males are criminal offenders, the odds are in the favor of the statement, trayvon was black, theefore he was the aggressor.

That's fucked up.

WTF???

The constitution is just a piece of paper.

Ask the Japanese Americans of 1942 how it was something other than a piece of paper.

Zimmerman shot a kid. Even if you uaccept that he was defending himself from a younger, smaller, less experienced kid when he blew a hole in him, the fact is, he created the confrontation by following the kid against Police instructions.

And frankly, he's just not worth all the lives of decent people that will be lost in a race riot if he gets off.

No, actually, he won't.

As in other things Joe, you know squat. You had him doing life a few pages back on second-degree murder. You also seem to be alright with convicting someone who was most likely defending him within the definition of Florida law. in order to avoid race riots. I already knew you weren't much of a thinker or worker, but apparently you're not much of a human being - for all your petulant whining about injustice.

all of a sudden the libs are in favor of lynching

For someone who rails so strenuously of perceived social injustice, you are remarkably willing to compromise criminal justice. If being stupid were a crime there Joe, you'd be on death row. I can imagine fewer people more expendable.

Of course not. I <GASP> disagree with your worship of greed. BLASPHEMY!!!!!

Zimmerman's a racist asshole who shot a kid. He's not worth the race riot.

Of course not. I <GASP> disagree with your worship of greed. BLASPHEMY!!!!!

Zimmerman's a racist asshole who shot a kid. He's not worth the race riot.

neither were Ron and Nicole

WTF???

The constitution is just a piece of paper.

Ask the Japanese Americans of 1942 how it was something other than a piece of paper.

Zimmerman shot a kid. Even if you uaccept that he was defending himself from a younger, smaller, less experienced kid when he blew a hole in him, the fact is, he created the confrontation by following the kid against Police instructions.

And frankly, he's just not worth all the lives of decent people that will be lost in a race riot if he gets off.

Dude, you are a lost cause.... ( ie liberal idiot)

You probably see nothing wrong with what happened to the Japanese, Italians, and Germans.

BTW,
The Constitution IS much more than "just a piece of paper".

Forum List

Back