Zimmerman

If I thought he was totally defending himself, I would STILL throw him in jail for the rest of his life to avoid a race riot.

Because, honestly, he's expendable. The world won't miss him.

Also, he's kind of stupid. He's pissed off the judge and the authorities on this case, and I just don't see him getting smarter in front of the jury.

If his lawyers had half a brain, they'd plead him down. My guess is that he's got some oppurtunists who want to appear on Court TV and don't give a damn about their client.

WTF???

Throw someone in jail to keep the vunnables from rioting!!!

You and your ilk are why our Constitution is nothing but a piece of paper.

The constitution is just a piece of paper.

Ask the Japanese Americans of 1942 how it was something other than a piece of paper.

Zimmerman shot a kid. Even if you uaccept that he was defending himself from a younger, smaller, less experienced kid when he blew a hole in him, the fact is, he created the confrontation by following the kid against Police instructions.

And frankly, he's just not worth all the lives of decent people that will be lost in a race riot if he gets off.

The police did not have the authority to tell him not to follow trayvon and as for trayvon being younger, smaller, etc, the FACT is that trayvon was a healthy, physicall fit, 6'+ young male in the prime of his life who was much more "experianced" than Ziimmerman was in physical confrontations, him being a gang banger and all. Meanwhile Zimmerman was an overweight, out of shape, old dude that trayvon thought would be an easy victim. Screw trayvon, screw you, and screw the negroes who will riot and loot. They will find another reason to riot and loot, it's what they do best. For you to say you'd convict him regardless of the evidence to avoid a riot, marks you as an un-American imbecile and a chickenshit scumbag.

[As in other things Joe, you know squat. You had him doing life a few pages back on second-degree murder. You also seem to be alright with convicting someone who was most likely defending him within the definition of Florida law. in order to avoid race riots. I already knew you weren't much of a thinker or worker, but apparently you're not much of a human being - for all your petulant whining about injustice.

["]If I thought he was totally defending himself, I would STILL throw him in jail for the rest of his life to avoid a race riot.

Because, honestly, he's expendable. The world won't miss him. [/SIZE]

Also, he's kind of stupid. He's pissed off the judge and the authorities on this case, and I just don't see him getting smarter in front of the jury.

If his lawyers had half a brain, they'd plead him down. My guess is that he's got some oppurtunists who want to appear on Court TV and don't give a damn about their client.

That's fucked up.

Not at all. Frankly, this line was crossed in 1992, when Bush-41 ordered Federal Trials for the cops who beat Rodney King when a state jury acquitted them. The mob has howled for this man's hide, and someone better provide it.

Let's not pretend this is about anything else.

And frankly, I'm good with that. Zimmerman shot a kid, because he wanted to show people how tough he was.

You folks on the left made this political, don't go about half-measures now. Giving Al Sharpton a TV show was like giving a can of gasoline to an arsonist.

The police did not have the authority to tell him not to follow trayvon and as for trayvon being younger, smaller, etc, the FACT is that trayvon was a healthy, physicall fit, 6'+ young male in the prime of his life who was much more "experianced" than Ziimmerman was in physical confrontations, him being a gang banger and all. Meanwhile Zimmerman was an overweight, out of shape, old dude that trayvon thought would be an easy victim. Screw trayvon, screw you, and screw the negroes who will riot and loot. They will find another reason to riot and loot, it's what they do best. For you to say you'd convict him regardless of the evidence to avoid a riot, marks you as an un-American imbecile and a chickenshit scumbag.

And the problem is, Zimmerman went into this confrontation with that kind of racist thinking.

Which is why he'll be spending much of the rest of his life in prison.

For someone who rails so strenuously of perceived social injustice, you are remarkably willing to compromise criminal justice. If being stupid were a crime there Joe, you'd be on death row. I can imagine fewer people more expendable.

Of course not. I <GASP> disagree with your worship of greed. BLASPHEMY!!!!!

Zimmerman's a racist asshole who shot a kid. He's not worth the race riot.

neither were Ron and Nicole

Basically Joe thinks so low of black Americans that they can't control their emotions and would not be able to keep from killing and rioting.

Typical libtard.

How are you deciding this? He could have tripped and went face first into the cement, for all you know. He could have attacked Martin, who took him down face first into the cement, for all you know.

He has reached that conclusion because Trayvon was black, and therefore must have been the aggressor.

Considering the FACT that 1 out of 3 negro males are criminal offenders, the odds are in the favor of the statement, trayvon was black, theefore he was the aggressor.

Oh neat, this racist retard is back.

Solid logic, son.

:thup:

Of course not. I <GASP> disagree with your worship of greed. BLASPHEMY!!!!!

Zimmerman's a racist asshole who shot a kid. He's not worth the race riot.

Basically Joe thinks so low of black Americans that they can't control their emotions and would not be able to keep from killing and rioting.

Typical libtard.

When I used to be in the military, we did civil disturbance training.

The first thing the training officer said was, "If your fellow citizens are out there rioting, they are probably upset about something, and for good reason."

If the Police had done their job, and arrested this guy on the spot instead of trying to sweep this murder under the carpet, there wouldn't have been a need to object. Now it's been escalated to a political issue, like it or not.

Let's be perfectly honest, the only people who are getting behind Zimmerman are the gun nutters who think their "rights" are going to be violated if they can't shoot anyone who scares them a little bit.

And the problem is, Zimmerman went into this confrontation with that kind of racist thinking.

He won't be convicted. Why do you thnk they have put the trail off for so long alredy? To give the negroes a chance to cool off. He may be convicted of a lesser offense, a token offense, and given time served. NO Florida jury will convict this guy for doing to some gang banging thug what that gang banging thug deserved. As for going into it with a "rascist" attitude, the FACT is that per capita, most crimes are committed by young negro males just like trayvon, and 1 out of 3 negro males ARE criminal offenders. This was not some innocent teen who got shot, he was a gang banging doper and he got what he deserved and on any Fla jury there will be at least one decent citizen who has either been a victim of some negro thug like trayvon, or who has a family member of close friend who has been victimized by some negro thug like trayvon.

So now you can mind read.... :eusa_clap:

Don't need telepathy to see Zimmerman for what he is. He's a "wannabe". Couldn't make it as a cop, but he's going to run around like he's a vigilante.

fat-batman-04.jpg

"I am vengence, I am the night... I am Zimmer-Man!"

Typical libtard.

When I used to be in the military, we did civil disturbance training.

The first thing the training officer said was, "If your fellow citizens are out there rioting, they are probably upset about something, and for good reason."

If the Police had done their job, and arrested this guy on the spot instead of trying to sweep this murder under the carpet, there wouldn't have been a need to object. Now it's been escalated to a political issue, like it or not.

Let's be perfectly honest, the only people who are getting behind Zimmerman are the gun nutters who think their "rights" are going to be violated if they can't shoot anyone who scares them a little bit.

When you were in the military? I thought you told us your MOS was REMF? As for your training officers words, you're either full of crap, or your training officer was a moron. The good reason most negroes have for rioting is looting. Power outage, good deal, need new big screen, let's riot. Our team won/lost, need new big screen, let's riot. Hurrican floods, need new big screen, let's riot.

He has reached that conclusion because Trayvon was black, and therefore must have been the aggressor.

Considering the FACT that 1 out of 3 negro males are criminal offenders, the odds are in the favor of the statement, trayvon was black, theefore he was the aggressor.

Solid logic, son.

Never left boy. You can either dispute the facts I stated, or piss off.

[

When you were in the military? I thought you told us your MOS was REMF? As for your training officers words, you're either full of crap, or your training officer was a moron. The good reason most negroes have for rioting is looting. Power outage, good deal, need new big screen, let's riot. Our team won/lost, need new big screen, let's riot. Hurrican floods, need new big screen, let's riot.

Training was required for everyone in the unit.

Of course, let's not forget, during Katrina, blacks were "looting" while white folks were "Finding supplies".

Solid logic, son.

^ angry racist is angry....and has no clue what a fact is.

No doubt that he is a homosexual as well.

Have you met Warrior yet?

[

Of course, let's not forget, during Katrina, blacks were "looting" while white folks were "Finding supplies".

Lol. Guess you missed ALL the pictures coming out of the area huh? Supplies=food, water other things needed to survive. Looting=jewelry, electronics, furs, leather coats, etc. Pics of whites carrying water, pics of negroes carrying big screen TV's and looting jewelry stores. Face the reality boy.

[

Lol. Guess you missed ALL the pictures coming out of the area huh? Supplies=food, water other things needed to survive. Looting=jewelry, electronics, furs, leather coats, etc. Pics of whites carrying water, pics of negroes carrying big screen TV's and looting jewelry stores. Face the reality boy.

I saw those pictures, most of them were people taking things they needed to survive.

Not much point taking a big screen during a flood. they aren't water-proof.

I saw those pictures, most of them were people taking things they needed to survive.

Not much point taking a big screen during a flood. they aren't water-proof.

You are pointing blame in the wrong direction.
Blame the media for all the hype.
They are guilty in this case as well, and you sir are guilty of stupidity and being a gullible dummy.

Last edited:

^ angry racist is angry....and has no clue what a fact is.

No doubt that he is a homosexual as well.

Have you met Warrior yet?

You making a pass at me boy? Don't bother, I don't swing your way son. Guess you chose not to try and dispute my facts huh boy?

You wouldn't know a fact if it you stalked it then shot and killed it when it confronted you for being a creeper.

You should look up Warrior, you two would definitely hit it off.

Forum List

Back