Zimmerman

I always ask morons who support Zimmerman why Trayvon didn't have the right to defend himself? He was the one who was followed for no reason by a guy with a gun.

I support Zimmerman getting a fair trial.
You do not so who is the moron?
Following someone with a gun is a crime where? In what state? Please enlighten us as to your legal knowledge on that subject. Where is that a crime?
If there are facts that Martin was defending himself then the Stand Your Ground defense applies to him also.
I, unlike you, will listen and if there is evidence of that the law will apply equally there also.
As a defender of freedom and the law you need to govern yourself accordingly.
If Zimmerman was defending himself and there is evidence at trial that he was and that Martin attacked him FIRST good to see that you would follow the law, instead of your factless emotions, and vote not guilty also.
But I doubt it. As a low information citizen your mind is already made up. TV and media is your only evidence.
Where did I ever say Zimmerman didn't deserve a fair trial??? I will be waiting for a link.

And all I need to know is Martin did nothing wrong, and Zimmerman followed him. Should a stalker get off because the women he was stalking fought back, and he then killed her in " self defense"?

I think anyone deserves a fair trial, I still think he should be going to prison for a good amount of time.

How the hell do you know Martin did nothing wrong?
You were not there.
Low information citizen.

You are seriously a dumb ass.
What I said, if you took the time to put the pipe down, is that IF Martin shot Zimmerman, turn the tables around, Martin would be tried as an adult in the criminal courts.
Turn the tables around. Uh, duh, Zimmerman is Martin and Martin is Zimmerman. Facts then are Zimmerman is dead and Martin is charged with murder.
But thanks for proving my point. If Martin would have shot and killed Zimmerman you would be the first to cry for his freedom.
Because he is black and Zimmerman is white.
No we wouldn't, because then Martin would have followed a person for no reason and then shot him when he fought back. Most of us are smart enough to realize who the real criminal is in the situation.

Because you have already heard all of the evidence, right!
Uh, hate to break the news to you but there will be a trial and a jury to decide this.
None of us have seen any of the evidence in this case yet, NONE of it.
All we have "seen" is not relevant as NONE of it has been tendered and argued over whether or not it will be admitted in court.
You are a low information citizen unfit to serve on a jury. Biased to the core.
You believe someone is guilty before trial. You do not even know that under our American system, the accused, Zimmerman IS ALWAYS PRESUMED INNOCENT BEFORE TRIAL AND UNTIL THE LAST SECOND OF TRIAL
Please educate yourself as to the law and the rights of the accused.

Where did I say he wasn't presumed innocent by the courts until going through trial?

PS the law applies to the court system, not my opinion smart one. Please educate yourself on logic.

No it does not make him "a child" in the criminal courts of every state.
Turn the tables, Martin carrying a gun and shoots Zimmerman.
Martin gets tried as an adult.
And you would crying for him to be let go because Zimmerman is white and Martin is a black "child".
Seriously dude? Martin isn't going be tried in criminal court. You just keep looking stupid. :thup:

You are seriously a dumb ass.
What I said, if you took the time to put the pipe down, is that IF Martin shot Zimmerman, turn the tables around, Martin would be tried as an adult in the criminal courts.
Turn the tables around. Uh, duh, Zimmerman is Martin and Martin is Zimmerman. Facts then are Zimmerman is dead and Martin is charged with murder.
But thanks for proving my point. If Martin would have shot and killed Zimmerman you would be the first to cry for his freedom.
Because he is black and Zimmerman is white.
And if Martin killed JFK we'd finally know the truth.

You're a sad little puppy.

Seriously dude? Martin isn't going be tried in criminal court. You just keep looking stupid. :thup:

You're right. Had Martin killed Zimmerman under the same circumstances, he'd be declared a hero by the press and there would have never been any charges.

Some are a LOT more equal in this society.

Actually, we wouldn't have heard about it if Martin had shot Zimmerman. It would have been long forgotten and Martin would be sitting in jail and would have been arrested that night.
He'd probably be on death row.

I support Zimmerman getting a fair trial.
You do not so who is the moron?
Following someone with a gun is a crime where? In what state? Please enlighten us as to your legal knowledge on that subject. Where is that a crime?
If there are facts that Martin was defending himself then the Stand Your Ground defense applies to him also.
I, unlike you, will listen and if there is evidence of that the law will apply equally there also.
As a defender of freedom and the law you need to govern yourself accordingly.
If Zimmerman was defending himself and there is evidence at trial that he was and that Martin attacked him FIRST good to see that you would follow the law, instead of your factless emotions, and vote not guilty also.
But I doubt it. As a low information citizen your mind is already made up. TV and media is your only evidence.
Where did I ever say Zimmerman didn't deserve a fair trial??? I will be waiting for a link.

And all I need to know is Martin did nothing wrong, and Zimmerman followed him. Should a stalker get off because the women he was stalking fought back, and he then killed her in " self defense"?

I think anyone deserves a fair trial, I still think he should be going to prison for a good amount of time.

You were not there.
Low information citizen.

He did nothing to warrant a man following him with a gun. You are kind of stupid, aren't you?

You're right. Had Martin killed Zimmerman under the same circumstances, he'd be declared a hero by the press and there would have never been any charges.

Some are a LOT more equal in this society.

Actually, we wouldn't have heard about it if Martin had shot Zimmerman. It would have been long forgotten and Martin would be sitting in jail and would have been arrested that night.
He'd probably be on death row.

Exactly!

And statistics would agree with us.

You were not there.
Low information citizen.

He did nothing to warrant a man following him with a gun. You are kind of stupid, aren't you?

Go read The Constitution and get back to us.

You were not there.
Low information citizen.

I have many many times. Tell me where a random person not sitting on the jury or is not the judge can't have the opinion a person is guilty. Please find me in the constitution where it says that?

You know full well that's bullshit. Martin would have been declared a hero and no charges filed.

It's ONLY because Zimmerman was mistaken as white that this became a story. Even now the party and their press attempt to cast Hispanic Zimmerman as white - and therefore guilty.

Also, you've lied a considerable amount regarding the case.

Zimmerman did NOT follow Martin in defiance of the 911 operator, that was a fabrication by the press.

{NBC News has fired a producer who was involved in the production of a misleading segment about the Trayvon Martin case in Florida.

The person was fired on Thursday, according to two people with direct knowledge of the disciplinary action who declined to be identified discussing internal company matters. They also declined to name the fired producer. A spokeswoman for NBC News declined to comment.

The action came in the wake of an internal investigation by NBC News into the production of the segment, which strung together audio clips in such a way that made George Zimmerman’s shooting of Mr. Martin sound racially motivated. Ever since the Feb. 26 shooting, there has been a continuing debate about whether race was a factor in the incident.

The segment in question was shown on the “Today” show on March 27. It included audio of Mr. Zimmerman saying, “This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.”

But Mr. Zimmerman’s comments had been taken grossly out of context by NBC. [...]

The editing of the segment was initially noticed by NewsBusters, an arm of the Media Research Center, a conservative media monitoring group. On March 31, NBC told The Washington Post that it would investigate. [...]

The people with direct knowledge of the firing characterized the misleading edit as a mistake, not a purposeful act.}

Breaking: NBC Fires Producer Who Created False Zimmerman Audio | NewsBusters.org

I say you lied because this has been pointed out to you several times in the past, but you persist in stating falsehood.

So Zimmerman did NOT follow Martin, and Martin doubled back to attack Zimmerman.

EVERY witness at the scene confirms that Martin attacked Zimmerman - which you also know.

Then there is THIS little gem;

trayvon-before-and-after-media.jpg

The fact is that you, your shameful party, and the party press are seeking to lynch George Zimmerman.

The DNC press has lied, suppressed evidence, and fabricated evidence at every step. Angela Corey should be disbarred and you should be ashamed of yourself.

No we wouldn't, because then Martin would have followed a person for no reason and then shot him when he fought back. Most of us are smart enough to realize who the real criminal is in the situation.

Uh, hate to break the news to you but there will be a trial and a jury to decide this.
All we have "seen" is not relevant as NONE of it has been tendered and argued over whether or not it will be admitted in court.
You believe someone is guilty before trial. You do not even know that under our American system, the accused, Zimmerman IS ALWAYS PRESUMED INNOCENT BEFORE TRIAL AND UNTIL THE LAST SECOND OF TRIAL

Where did I say he wasn't presumed innocent by the courts until going through trial?

PS the law applies to the court system, not my opinion smart one. Please educate yourself on logic.

"most of us are smart enough to realize who the real criminal is in the situation"
YOU labeled Zimmerman a criminal, not me darling.
And now you are trying to back off of that like a monkey on fire and claim that you said that and still believe he is presumed innocent.
You claim Zimmerman is a criminal but presumed innocent.
:lol::lol::lol:

I have many many times. Tell me where a random person not sitting on the jury or is not the judge can't have the opinion a person is guilty. Please find me in the constitution where it says that?

Gilligan seems to believe that the constitution allows anyone to stalk someone and shoot them dead.

I always ask morons who support Zimmerman why Trayvon didn't have the right to defend himself? He was the one who was followed for no reason by a guy with a gun.
I can understand why Martin might be concerned that someone was following him. Having said that, it does not necessarily mean that his life was endangered. He reacted like a punk and it got him killed. Given Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law, to convict Zimmerman of manslaughter is to have a court believe that he initially assaulted Martin rather than Martin assaulted him, beyond reasonable doubt. I doubt if there is a lawyer who could not meet that standard or a "non-inner city" jury which would find that.

Martin walks, or the US legal system suffers another setback unseen since the Simpson verdict.

Unlike Simpson however, an appeals court would simply overrule the verdict. It is merely an expensive political game to appease idiots like the above and race pimps.

Last edited:

Gilligan seems to believe that the constitution allows anyone to stalk someone and shoot them dead.

I guess so.

I can understand why Martin might be concerned that someone was following him. Having said that, it does not necessarily mean that his life was endangered. He reacted like a punk and it got him killed. Given Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law, to convict Zimmerman of manslaughter is to have a court believe that he initially assaulted Martin rather than Martin assaulted him, beyond reasonable doubt. I doubt if there is a lawyer who could not meet that standard or a "non-inner city" jury which would find that.

Martin walks, or the US legal system suffers another setback unseen since the Simpson verdict.

Unlike Simpson however, an appeals court would simply overrule the verdict. It is merely an expensive political game to appease idiots like the above and race pimps.

I highly doubt Martin reacted first. ;)

"most of us are smart enough to realize who the real criminal is in the situation"
YOU labeled Zimmerman a criminal, not me darling.
And now you are trying to back off of that like a monkey on fire and claim that you said that and still believe he is presumed innocent.
You claim Zimmerman is a criminal but presumed innocent.
:lol::lol::lol:
He is presumed innocent in the eyes of law, hack. My opinion doesn't change that, I have the right as an individual to assume he is guilty.
Is that really that hard to understand? And I am not backing off anything, you are just too stupid to realize I am not the justice system therefore I can have any opinion I want.

I highly doubt Martin reacted first. ;)
Since you have a hack record, your "high doubt" is most likely reasonable doubt to an impartial jury. A guilty verdict, (unlike the Simpson case), pretty much means that the verdict would be overturned.

I other words, your "very much doubt" is easily translated into reasonable doubt.

Last edited:
There's no witness that has made a claim as to who started the incident, dope.

Really, you lying fuck?

{A new witness to the Trayvon Martin shooting has come forward, claiming the Florida teen did in fact attack neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, according to media reports.

(Related: Report: New Audio Surfaces of Trayvon Martin Shooter

Zimmerman has said he shot the 17-year-old in self-defense, though Martin was reportedly carrying only a bag of Skittles and an iced tea when he was killed. Despite a loud national outcry, Zimmerman has not been arrested or charged in Martin’s death.

According to Tampa Bay Fox affiliate WTVT-TV, what the witness says he saw could bolster Zimmerman’s claim that he shot Martin in self-defense:}

Report: Witness Says Trayvon Martin Attacked George Zimmerman | Video | TheBlaze.com

Zimmerman Was on the Ground Being Punched When He Shot Trayvon Martin | American Renaissance

Witness reportedly saw Trayvon Martin beating George Zimmerman before shooting | Interviews | Hannity

Forum List

Back