Zimmerman

There's no witness that has made a claim as to who started the incident, dope.

Really, you lying fuck?

{A new witness to the Trayvon Martin shooting has come forward, claiming the Florida teen did in fact attack neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, according to media reports.

(Related: Report: New Audio Surfaces of Trayvon Martin Shooter

Zimmerman has said he shot the 17-year-old in self-defense, though Martin was reportedly carrying only a bag of Skittles and an iced tea when he was killed. Despite a loud national outcry, Zimmerman has not been arrested or charged in Martin’s death.

According to Tampa Bay Fox affiliate WTVT-TV, what the witness says he saw could bolster Zimmerman’s claim that he shot Martin in self-defense:}

Report: Witness Says Trayvon Martin Attacked George Zimmerman | Video | TheBlaze.com

Zimmerman Was on the Ground Being Punched When He Shot Trayvon Martin | American Renaissance

Witness reportedly saw Trayvon Martin beating George Zimmerman before shooting | Interviews | Hannity
I see you haven't kept up with the case. Not that any of those links make a claim that a witness claimed who started the incident.

Dismissed.

Really, you lying fuck?

{A new witness to the Trayvon Martin shooting has come forward, claiming the Florida teen did in fact attack neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, according to media reports.

Zimmerman has said he shot the 17-year-old in self-defense, though Martin was reportedly carrying only a bag of Skittles and an iced tea when he was killed. Despite a loud national outcry, Zimmerman has not been arrested or charged in Martin’s death.

According to Tampa Bay Fox affiliate WTVT-TV, what the witness says he saw could bolster Zimmerman’s claim that he shot Martin in self-defense:}

Report: Witness Says Trayvon Martin Attacked George Zimmerman | Video | TheBlaze.com

Zimmerman Was on the Ground Being Punched When He Shot Trayvon Martin | American Renaissance

Witness reportedly saw Trayvon Martin beating George Zimmerman before shooting | Interviews | Hannity

Him being on the ground doesn't show who started it. ;)

Really, you lying fuck?

Nutters are so nutty lately, I wonder why. :D

Really, you lying fuck?

Nutters are so nutty lately, I wonder why. :D

Yeah, me too... Not! :)

I see you haven't kept up with the case. Not that any of those links make a claim that a witness claimed who started the incident.

Dismissed.

Zero evidence, zero citations, zero basis in fact - but you're right because Zimmerman is white, thus guilty...

LOL, same old Rati, empty pockets every time.

"Witnesses say Martin attacked Zimmerman,"

Uh, yeah - it does.

Yeah, if you really on read that part.... But if you actually read the link the man only states he saw Martin on top Zimmerman. Which doesn't prove who started it.
We have all be through this many time, there is no witness who saw the incident actually start.
Pinning someone to the ground doesn't automatically mean the person started the fight.

Dismissed.

Zero evidence, zero citations, zero basis in fact - but you're right because Zimmerman is white, thus guilty...

heh, you made a claim that you can't back up and now you're whining.

Nutters are very entertaining. :)

Dismissed.

No, Zimmerman followed a kid for no reason. It has nothing to do with him being white.
The fact that you and others assume Martin with no criminal record started it does have to do with him being black, though.

Dismissed.

No, Zimmerman followed a kid for no reason. It has nothing to do with him being white.
The fact that you and others assume Martin with no criminal record started it does have to do with him being black, though.
How the hell do you know Martin had no criminal record?!Records of juveniles are sealed. The only thing we know is that he was suspended for the third time in February of the same school year.

How the hell do you know Martin had no criminal record?!Records of juveniles are sealed. The only thing we know is that he was suspended for the third time in February of the same school year.

Because authorities confirmed that he had no criminal record. Not my fault you haven't done your research.

Because authorities confirmed that he had no criminal record. Not my fault you haven't done your research.
I do not research this, still I hadn't heard that a judge ruled that his records could be released. Got a link?

It really doesn't matter, for all the self-righteous whining, reasonable doubt is a given. Still, I would like the link so I could research futher.:D

"Also on Monday, authorities confirmed to the Associated Press that Martin did not have a juvenile offender record"
http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis....4732&feed_id=999&videofeed=999&nb_splitPage=0
You've got to be kidding. This link from March proves that a thug has no criminal record?!

I don't think he has developed a criminal record since then.... You know Since he died in February.
I am kind of confused as to why the link being from March disproves that the authorities said he had no criminal record.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back