Zimmerman's at it again

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
George Zimmerman resurfaces in Florida, again in ?security? mode - The Washington Post

George Zimmerman is back in the news, once again in his role as a wannabe security officer.

Zimmerman, the ex-neighborhood watch volunteer acquitted in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, was spotted by police just after midnight Monday sitting in his pickup with his dog behind a motorcycle and gun shop, Pompano Pat’s, in DeLand, Fla., according to news reports.

Zimmerman told police, who questioned him, that he had permission from the owner, Pat Johnson, to work night security following a recent burglary, the Associated Press reported. But Tuesday, store manager Sam Porter said he had not been hired to do anything of the kind.

Johnson is running for mayor of DeLand. A spokesman for the shop claimed the Zimmerman story was “nothing more than a negative political campaign stunt” designed to smear the candidate’s campaign.

“ANY and ALL reports made to the media or other agencies that Pompano Pat’s or its Corporate President Pat Johnson hired George Zimmerman as a ‘Security Guard or Night Watchman’ are 100% false....

I would think the pay would be very low ...

This is from the comments at that link.

The $1 million dollar settlement to the Martin family from the HOA should be an indication to everyone that George Zimmerman is a huge liability. If the store owner had any common sense, he would not associate himself with George if he is truly running for mayor.

I wonder - did Trayvon's family really get a mil? or, actually, 60% because the lawyers get their cut. I hope so although, its not nearly enough.

gz wasn't charged but this is from the article -

Johnson confirmed he knows Zimmerman but told WKMG-TV he did not hire him to handle security.

“I didn’t okay it. I didn’t know about it. I didn’t authorize it. I didn’t pay for it,” he said. “He had just watched Facebook and the news and just took it upon himself to come up here and sit.”

“I sent him a text message telling him not to come back to the store anymore,” he added.

I wonder if that's too subtle for slimeball gz.

The $1 million dollar settlement to the Martin family from the HOA should be an indication to everyone that George Zimmerman is a huge liability. If the store owner had any common sense, he would not associate himself with George if he is truly running for mayor.

I wonder - did Trayvon's family really get a mil? or, actually, 60% because the lawyers get their cut. I hope so although, its not nearly enough.

What's wrong with attorney's getting paid?

Nothing.

Why?

Do you think they should not get their cut?

What I question is where a HOA would get $1mil.

Nothing.

Why?

From a really big assessment????

(Actually from insurance)

Nothing.

Why?

I absolutely think attorneys should get their cut.

And I'm sure the HOA would have liability insurance to cover in the instance of litigation, just as any corporation would have.

And I hope Trayvon's family did indeed get theirs.

Not nearly enough to make up for the murder of their son but all things considered, gz has lost almost as much.

He's leper, a pariah. And that's as it should be.

A border patrol agent and good man was murdered today by illegals, and you want to dredge up the brawl between two idiots.

A border patrol agent and good man was murdered today by illegals, and you want to dredge up the brawl between two idiots.

Actually, the murder was on Sunday. The arraignment was today. If you are going to be sanctimonious and spout off Fox News headlines, at least get the fucking facts correct.

Bush92 and boedicca

Read the article. Its gz who is harassing people. A least the owner of the gun shop felt way.

This is the current events forum and this is a current event.

Don't like it?

Don't read it.

Doesn't matter. Zimmerman was cleared and his rights as a citizen restored. End of story.

Nope. Read the article.

The owner of the gun shop seemed to feel gz would/could lose him the election.

In very real ways, gz's life is forfeit. Like OJ Simpson, he will never be free of what he did.

And I hope Trayvon's family did indeed get theirs.

Not nearly enough to make up for the murder of their son but all things considered, gz has lost almost as much.

He's leper, a pariah. And that's as it should be.

Martin was not murdered. Zimmerman did not murder him. Pretty simple concept even a retard like you should get it.

Zimmerman saved Trayvon from a lifetime of prison

Just as Trayvon's supporters believe blindly, so do you. Nobody other than GZ knows what really happened that night. He was rightfully acquitted because the evidence just wasn't there to convict him. Trayvon may have been the thug you describe and may well have initiated the fight that led to his death, or he may have just been minding his own business. It drives me nuts that everyone thinks they know exactly what happened that night.

Forum List

Back