Zionism and Nazism: is there a difference that makes a difference?

ok troll, then was the land that israel sits on deserted land before 1948?

That would be Israel, hun. Jews own Israel.

Get it, now, hun?

So you're too embarassed to admit that people lived there before 1948. Check.

You know, you're not a very positive voice for israel, so you're not helping things. Maybe you should consider shutting the fuck up?

Illegal aliens live on sovereign Israeli land, hun. Newsflash for you, dimwit.

ok troll, then was the land that israel sits on deserted land before 1948?

Get it, now, hun?

You know, you're not a very positive voice for israel, so you're not helping things. Maybe you should consider shutting the fuck up?
If you're so afraid of disagreement, might I suggest Stormfront? I understand there are a lot of people there that share your irrational hatred.

Get it, now, hun?

If you're so afraid of disagreement, might I suggest Stormfront? I understand there are a lot of people there that share your irrational hatred.

I'm saying the dude's an obnoxious little man, not helping israel, that's for sure.

I'm saying the dude's an obnoxious little man, not helping israel, that's for sure.

Hun, your sheer ignorance of the subject matter is nonpareil. But, it's fun smacking you around like a cheap ho.

Considering you want to see Israel vaporized, your concern is less than compelling.

Considering you want to see Israel vaporized, your concern is less than compelling.

I didn't say i wanted to see it vaporized, just that it's going to be vaporized.

The '48 war initiated by the Arabs.

Those countries went into Palestine to defend them from the foreigners.

Jews are the original Palestinians. The Romans renamed Judea, the correct historical name of the land, "Palaestina" 1500 years after Jews lived on the land and 500 years before Arabs lived there.

Ooops.:lol:

Thats right, and when arabic culture spread the Palestinian Jews became Palestinian arabs and adopted Islam and now they are being dispossessed by American and Russian Jews.

Ooops.:lol:

1948 Palestine.
1.35 million Arabs
650,000 Jews
One person, one vote?
No Jewish State of Israel.

Syria, Lebanon and Jordan = 99.9% of Mandate Palestine.
Jews could not vote.
And billions of Chinese couldn't vote either, Edwin.

In the land between the Mediterranean Sea and Jordan River circa 1948 CE 1.35 million Arabs would have outvoted 650,000 Jews, and a Jewish Homeland in the middle of all that Arab oil would have been impossible.

You're swirling the drain, Ed...

Hold your breath.

Forum List

Back