Zionism and Nazism: is there a difference that makes a difference?

Changing a name changes all the people living there?[/size][/i]
No palestinians® had been living there, of course.

So palestine was deserted land before 1948?

Palestine was invented by the Romans, who were not Semitic, and does not exist in the Hebrew Bible, Christian Bible, the Quran or in any historical documents of the Biblical era.

The correct historical geographic name of the land is Judea, as in land of the Jews. Jews lived in Judea for 500 years before Arabs and Muslims.

Your history lesson for the day

So when a new flag is raised over city hall everyone leaves and a whole new population moves in?

Last edited:
So when a new flag is raised over city hall everyone leaves and a whole new population moves it?

Fakestinians never had a flag. Fakestinians stole it from Jordan, dropped the star and the Fakestinians made it their own.

Everything about the Fakestinians is fake.

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

No palestinians® had been living there, of course.

Palestine was invented by the Romans, who were not Semitic, and does not exist in the Hebrew Bible, Christian Bible, the Quran or in any historical documents of the Biblical era.

The correct historical geographic name of the land is Judea, as in land of the Jews. Jews lived in Judea for 500 years before Arabs and Muslims.

I stump you?:eusa_whistle:

I stump you?:eusa_whistle:

Hun, were you always brain dead or did the doctor just stomp on your head because you are so fugly?

Can't answer the question?

You're ill-equipped to form a coherent thought, hun. Maybe, when you sober up, you'll have better luck.

Palestine was invented by the Romans. It doesn't actually exist.

Last edited:

You're ill-equipped to form a coherent thought, hun. Maybe, when you sober up, you'll have better luck.

Did I just stump Mr Knowitall? Does that mean I win?:lol:

PS The romans can't have invented something that doesn't exist. You can't invent nothing. Although you're trying real hard!

PS The romans can't have invented something that doesn't exist. You can't invent nothing. Although you're trying real hard!

Hun, cite for us where Palestine is referenced in the Hebrew Bible, Christian Bible or the Quran.

I'll make it easy for you, hun, cite any historical document or archaeological artifact from ancient times referencing Palestine.

Take the week if you need the time, hun

Hun, cite for us where Palestine is referenced in the Hebrew Bible, Christian Bible or the Quran.

I'll make it easy for you, hun, cite any historical document or archaeological artifact referencing Palestine.

I'll make it easy for you, hun, cite any historical document or archaeological artifact referencing Palestine.

This Palestine, hun?...
Middle East historian Bernard Lewis...
For Arabs, the term Palestine was unacceptable. For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole [Syria]. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.

You're not the brightest bulb on Broadway, eh, hun?

This Palestine, hun?...
For Arabs, the term Palestine was unacceptable. For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole [Syria]. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.

a jew, figures.

This Palestine, hun?...

a jew, figures.

You like when I bitch slap you, hun?

1948 Palestine.
1.35 million Arabs
650,000 Jews
One person, one vote?
No Jewish State of Israel.

Israel's biggest lie.

"Five Arab states attacked Israel, they lost, Israel won the land."

1) None of those Arab states entered Israel.

2) The war was called to an end by UN resolution. No Arab state surrendered, No Arab state lost.

3) After the war the borders for Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and Palestine remained the same as they were in 1922. Israel has no borders around any land.

Where did Israel win any land?

What is Bullshit here?
The Arab world's biggest lie: "Israel didn't defeat us militarily."

The Parties to the present Agreement, responding to the Security Council resolution of 16 November 1948 calling upon them, as a further provisional measure under Article 40 of the Charter of the United Nations and in order to facilitate the transition from the present truce to permanent peace in Palestine, to negotiate an Armistice; having decided to enter into negotiations under United Nations Chairmanship concerning the implementation of the Security Council resolutions of 4 and 16 November 1948; (2) and having appointed representatives empowered to negotiate and conclude an Armistice Agreement;

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949

The Security Council,

Having decided on 15 July 1948 that, subject to further decision by the Security Council or the General Assembly, the truce shall remain in force is accordance with resolution 54 (1948) of that date and with resolution 50 (1948) of 29 May 1948 Unto a peaceful adjustment of the future situation of Palestine is reached,

The Avalon Project : United Nations Security Council Resolution 61; November 4, 1948

There was no surrender. None of those countries lost any land.
So they didn't lose?

I was at Cairo West AB in Egypt in 1995. I saw buildings that had been destroyed by the IAF in 1967 during the Six-Day War.
Israel's first, and most important, move was to attack the Egyptian Air Force. It was by far the largest and the most modern of all the Arab air forces, sporting about 385 aircraft, all of them Soviet-built and relatively new.

Of particular concern were the 45 TU-16 Badger medium bombers, capable of inflicting heavy damage to Israeli military and civilian centers. On June 5 at 7:45 Israeli time, as air alarms sounded all over Israel, the Israeli Air Force left the skies of Israel, sending all but a handful of its jets in a mass attack against Egypt's airfields. Egyptian defensive infrastructure was extremely poor, and no airfields were yet equipped with armored bunkers capable of protecting Egypt's warplanes in the event of an attack. The Israelis employed a mixed attack strategy; bombing and strafing runs against the planes themselves, and tarmac-shredding penetration bombs for the runways that rendered them unusable, leaving any undamaged planes unable to take off, helpless targets for the next wave. The attack was successful beyond the wildest dreams of its planners, destroying virtually all of the Egyptian Air Force on the ground with few Israeli casualties, and guaranteeing Israeli air superiority during the rest of the war.

And what happened on the ground?

The northernmost Israeli division, consisting of three brigades and commanded by Israel Tal, one of Israel's most prominent armor commanders, found itself slowly advancing through the Gaza strip and El-Arish, which were not heavily protected. The central division (Avraham Yoffe) and the southern division (Ariel Sharon), however, entered the heavily defended Abu-Ageila-Kusseima region. Egyptian forces there included one infantry division (the 2nd), a battalion of tank destroyers and a tank regiment.
At that moment, Sharon initiated an attack, precisely planned and carried out. He sent out two of his brigades to the north of Um-Katef, the first one ordered to break through the defenses at Abu-Ageila to the south, and the second to block the road to El-Arish and to encircle Abu-Ageila from the east. At the same time, a paratrooper force was landed that destroyed the artillery, preventing it from engaging Israeli armor. Combined forces of armor, paratroopers, infantry, artillery and engineers attacked the Egyptian disposition from the front flanks and rear, cutting the enemy off. The breakthrough battles which were in sandy areas and minefields, continued for 3 and-a-half days until Abu-Ageila fell.
Many of the Egyptian units remained intact and could be scrambled to prevent Israeli units from reaching the Suez Canal or engage in heavy combat in the attempt to reach the canal. However, when the Egyptian Minister of Defense, Field Marshal Abdel Hakim Amer heard about the fall of Abu-Ageila, he panicked and ordered all units in the Sinai to retreat. This order effectively meant the defeat of Egypt..
As a result of the war:
By June 10, Israel had completed its last offensive, the one in the Golan Heights. On the following day, a cease-fire was signed. Israel had seized the Gaza Strip, the Sinai Peninsula, the West Bank of the Jordan River(including East Jerusalem), and the Golan Heights. Overall, Israel's territory grew by a factor of 4, including about one million Arabs placed under Israel's direct control in the newly captured territories. Israel's strategic depth grew to at least 300 kilometers in the south, 60 kilometers in the east and 20 kilometers of extremely rugged terrain in the north, a security asset that would prove useful in the 1973 Arab-Israeli War six years later.

History itself proves you wrong.

The Arab world's biggest lie: "Israel didn't defeat us militarily."

The Parties to the present Agreement, responding to the Security Council resolution of 16 November 1948 calling upon them, as a further provisional measure under Article 40 of the Charter of the United Nations and in order to facilitate the transition from the present truce to permanent peace in Palestine, to negotiate an Armistice; having decided to enter into negotiations under United Nations Chairmanship concerning the implementation of the Security Council resolutions of 4 and 16 November 1948; (2) and having appointed representatives empowered to negotiate and conclude an Armistice Agreement;

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949

The Security Council,

Having decided on 15 July 1948 that, subject to further decision by the Security Council or the General Assembly, the truce shall remain in force is accordance with resolution 54 (1948) of that date and with resolution 50 (1948) of 29 May 1948 Unto a peaceful adjustment of the future situation of Palestine is reached,

The Avalon Project : United Nations Security Council Resolution 61; November 4, 1948

So they didn't lose?

I was at Cairo West AB in Egypt in 1995. I saw buildings that had been destroyed by the IAF in 1967 during the Six-Day War.

The northernmost Israeli division, consisting of three brigades and commanded by Israel Tal, one of Israel's most prominent armor commanders, found itself slowly advancing through the Gaza strip and El-Arish, which were not heavily protected. The central division (Avraham Yoffe) and the southern division (Ariel Sharon), however, entered the heavily defended Abu-Ageila-Kusseima region. Egyptian forces there included one infantry division (the 2nd), a battalion of tank destroyers and a tank regiment.
At that moment, Sharon initiated an attack, precisely planned and carried out. He sent out two of his brigades to the north of Um-Katef, the first one ordered to break through the defenses at Abu-Ageila to the south, and the second to block the road to El-Arish and to encircle Abu-Ageila from the east. At the same time, a paratrooper force was landed that destroyed the artillery, preventing it from engaging Israeli armor. Combined forces of armor, paratroopers, infantry, artillery and engineers attacked the Egyptian disposition from the front flanks and rear, cutting the enemy off. The breakthrough battles which were in sandy areas and minefields, continued for 3 and-a-half days until Abu-Ageila fell.
Many of the Egyptian units remained intact and could be scrambled to prevent Israeli units from reaching the Suez Canal or engage in heavy combat in the attempt to reach the canal. However, when the Egyptian Minister of Defense, Field Marshal Abdel Hakim Amer heard about the fall of Abu-Ageila, he panicked and ordered all units in the Sinai to retreat. This order effectively meant the defeat of Egypt..
As a result of the war:
By June 10, Israel had completed its last offensive, the one in the Golan Heights. On the following day, a cease-fire was signed. Israel had seized the Gaza Strip, the Sinai Peninsula, the West Bank of the Jordan River(including East Jerusalem), and the Golan Heights. Overall, Israel's territory grew by a factor of 4, including about one million Arabs placed under Israel's direct control in the newly captured territories. Israel's strategic depth grew to at least 300 kilometers in the south, 60 kilometers in the east and 20 kilometers of extremely rugged terrain in the north, a security asset that would prove useful in the 1973 Arab-Israeli War six years later.

Ah, the topic was the 1948 war.

The Security Council,

So they didn't lose?

As a result of the war:

Ah, the topic was the 1948 war.

The '48 war initiated by the Arabs.

Forum List

Back