Zionism and Nazism: is there a difference that makes a difference?

You can continue your impotent whining all you like. The Jews aren't going to walk into the sea for you.

I notice you did not refute any of my claims. That would be hard to do since they are historic fact.
You must have a lot of people in this thread on Ignore, then, because you seem to be ignoring a lot of history facts.

The Jews will endure. Grow up and deal with it.

I have seen a lot of Israeli propaganda, but that does not match actual history.

"Roger Tucker ( A Jew incidentally) argues that Zionism and Nazism are "identical manifestations of the same basic pathology" and that they are "equally dangerous to the well being of humanity". He says that although Zionism ultimately cannot sustain itself, to be complacent would risk inflicting "immense harm" on humanity.

Martin Luther King, Jr...

When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You are talking anti-Semitism.
"I have a dream" for peace in the Middle East / King's special bond with Israel

Now, everyone knows YOU are an anti-Semite, too. :eek:

why do you always paste that mlk quote as if his opinion matters?

Why are you so ugly?

Israel's biggest lie.

"Five Arab states attacked Israel, they lost, Israel won the land."

1) None of those Arab states entered Israel.

2) The war was called to an end by UN resolution. No Arab state surrendered, No Arab state lost.

3) After the war the borders for Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and Palestine remained the same as they were in 1922. Israel has no borders around any land.

Where did Israel win any land?
You can continue your impotent whining all you like. The Jews aren't going to walk into the sea for you.
Do your heroic Jews require money for trade?

"the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT), ...SWIFT links 8,740 financial institutions in 209 countries.

"Without access to SWIFT and its interbank payment network, countries are unable either to pay for imports or to receive payment for exports.

"In short, no payment — no trade."

'Think there might be a few rich Jews who would rather take that walk?
So, your business plan is:

1. Bitch impotently in the internet.

2. ?????

3. No more Jews!

I notice you did not refute any of my claims. That would be hard to do since they are historic fact.
You must have a lot of people in this thread on Ignore, then, because you seem to be ignoring a lot of history facts.

I have seen a lot of Israeli propaganda, but that does not match actual history.
I've seen your "history". It's bullshit.

The Jews will endure. Grow up and deal with it. Take responsibility for yourself. If your life is screwed up, it's YOUR fault -- not "the JOOOOOS!!!"

The Jews will endure. Grow up and deal with it. Take responsibility for yourself. If your life is screwed up, it's YOUR fault -- not "the JOOOOOS!!!"

Israel's biggest lie.

2) The war was called to an end by UN resolution. No Arab state surrendered, No Arab state lost.

3) After the war the borders for Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and Palestine remained the same as they were in 1922. Israel has no borders around any land.

What is Bullshit here?

Israel's biggest lie.

Incorrect, again. Multiple Arab countries declared war on Israel and attacked Israel. The Arab League's declaration of war is on record

Middle East historian Bernard Lewis...
On 29 November, 1947, the General Assembly of the United Nations adopted a resolution approving the partition of mandatory Palestine into three components: a Jewish state, an Arab state, and an international zone. As the Mandate came to an end, the Jews began to form their state; the Palestinian Arab leaders and the Arab governments rejected the partition resolution and went to war to prevent its implementation.

Your history lesson for the day

Israel's biggest lie.

What is Bullshit here?
1967_Six_Day_War_-_conquest_of_Sinai_7-8_June.jpg

Sinai Peninsula. Now go back to school. :nono:

Last edited:

What is Bullshit here?

You're the bullshitter. This is why you have zero reputational points and your own page says you should be ignored at all costs.

Israel's biggest lie.

Incorrect, again. Multiple Arab countries declared war on Israel and attacked Israel. The Arab League's declaration of war is on record

On 29 November, 1947, the General Assembly of the United Nations adopted a resolution approving the partition of mandatory Palestine into three components: a Jewish state, an Arab state, and an international zone. As the Mandate came to an end, the Jews began to form their state; the Palestinian Arab leaders and the Arab governments rejected the partition resolution and went to war to prevent its implementation.

Not one of those countries crossed a border into Israel.

Israel's biggest lie.

Multiple Arab countries invaded the state of Israel in 1948. It is a matter of historical fact.

On 29 November, 1947, the General Assembly of the United Nations adopted a resolution approving the partition of mandatory Palestine into three components: a Jewish state, an Arab state, and an international zone. As the Mandate came to an end, the Jews began to form their state; the Palestinian Arab leaders and the Arab governments rejected the partition resolution and went to war [with Israel] to prevent its implementation.

Multiple Arab countries invaded the state of Israel in 1948. It is a matter of historical fact.

On 29 November, 1947, the General Assembly of the United Nations adopted a resolution approving the partition of mandatory Palestine into three components: a Jewish state, an Arab state, and an international zone. As the Mandate came to an end, the Jews began to form their state; the Palestinian Arab leaders and the Arab governments rejected the partition resolution and went to war [with Israel] to prevent its implementation.

That quote does not address my post.

That quote does not address my post.

That quote demolishes you. :clap2:

1948 Mandate Palestine.
1.35 million Arabs.
650,000 Jews.
One person;One Vote?
Israel doesn't exist (outside Manhattan)

Israel's biggest lie.

What is Bullshit here?
The Arab world's biggest lie: "Israel didn't defeat us militarily."

Israel's biggest lie.

What is Bullshit here?
1967_Six_Day_War_-_conquest_of_Sinai_7-8_June.jpg

Sinai Peninsula. Now go back to school. :nono:

This discussion was about the 1948 war.

Israel's biggest lie.

What is Bullshit here?
The Arab world's biggest lie: "Israel didn't defeat us militarily."

The Arab world is still humiliated over their military defeat by the infidel Jew.

Moses rules. Allah sucks

Forum List

Back