Zionism and Nazism: is there a difference that makes a difference?

Zionism and Nazism: is there a difference that makes a difference?

Nazis had ovens, jews have nukes.
About 240 nukes and a "Samson" complex.

Have you ever wondered what the global impact would be from Civil War in Israel?

Arabs nuke jews, jews retaliate and nuke arabs. Global consequence? World peace.

Missy, you're as dumb as a rock.

Muslim Bloodbath
Ongoing genocide in Darfur and southern Sudan, 4 million killed
Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Yemen Civil Wars
Iraq invades Kuwait
Kuwait expels 400,000 Palestinians
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases Kurds
300 US Marines killed in Beirut
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

"It was anti-Semitism – alone – that generated Zionism.

"Herzl could not ground his movement in anything positively Jewish. Although he sought the support of the rabbis, he personally was not devout.

"He had no special concern for Palestine, the ancient homeland; he was quite eager to accept the Kenya Highlands, at least on a temporary basis.

"He had no interest in Hebrew; he saw his Jewish state as a linguistic Switzerland.

"He had to think of race, for it was in the air;..."

Theodor Hetzl was so unconcerned with religion that he proposed an atheist, Max Nordau, to succeed him.

"Again, the disciple was less liberal than the master. Nordau was married to a Christian, and was afraid that his wife would be resented by the Orthodox among the ranks. [2]

"He was already married when he converted to Zionism and, despite his own Gentile wife, he soon became a confirmed Jewish racist.

"On 21 December 1903 he gave an interview to Eduard Drumont’s rabid anti-Semitic newspaper, La Libre Parole, in which he said that Zionism wasn’t a question of religion, but exclusively of race, and 'there is no one with whom I am in greater agreement on this point than M. Drumont'”.

Today in the "Holy Land" Arabs serve the Zionist purpose the same way Jews served Hitler's.

Except Hitler never had 240 nuclear weapons.

Zionism in the age...

marxists.

Bogus website. Marxists are criminals.
Few Israeli Marxists are getting rich from the occupations of Area C and Gaza.

How much of the money you donate to Darfur comes from ethnic cleansing in the "Holy Land?"

Don't you ever feel a little like a hypocrite?

Or worse...

marxists.

Bogus website. Marxists are criminals.
Few Israeli Marxists are getting rich from the occupations of Area C and Gaza.

Jews occupy Israel, dummy :lol:

The League of Nations agreed...
Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country

Allah agrees...
Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Barack Obama agrees...:
Israel is a sovereign state, and the historic homeland of the Jewish people.

It should be clear to all that efforts to chip away at Israel's legitimacy will only be met by the unshakeable opposition of the United States. The slaughter of innocent Israelis is not resistance -- it's injustice
Remarks by the President to the United Nations General Assembly | The White House

Winston Churchill agreed...:
The Jews had Palestine before that indigenous population [the Arabs] came in and inhabited it
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Churchill-Jews-Friendship-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0805078800]Amazon.com: Churchill and the Jews: A Lifelong Friendship (9780805078800): Martin Gilbert: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

The US Congress agrees...

The United States Congressional Record
1922 HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
NATIONAL HOME FOR THE JEWISH PEOPLE JUNE 30, 1922
HOUSE RESOLUTION 360 - UNANIMOUSLY ADOPTED
Palestine of today, the land we now know as Palestine, was peopled by the Jews from the dawn of history until the Roman era. It is the ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. They were driven from it by force by the relentless Roman military machine and for centuries prevented from returning. At different periods various alien people succeeded them but the Jewish race had left an indelible impress upon the land.

Today it is a Jewish country. Every name, every landmark, every monument and every trace of whatever civilization remaining there is still Jewish. And it has ever since remained a hope, a longing, as expressed in their prayers for these nearly 2,000 years. No other people has ever claimed Palestine as their national home. No other people has ever shown an aptitude or indicated a genuine desire to make it their homeland. The land has been ruled by foreigners. Only since the beginning of the modern Zionist effort may it be said that a creative, cultural, and economic force has entered Palestine. The Jewish Nation was forced from its natural home. It did not go because it wanted to.

A perusal of Jewish history, a reading of Josephus, will convince the most skeptical that the grandest fight that was ever put up against an enemy was put up by the Jew. He never thought of leaving Palestine. But he was driven out. But did he, when driven out, give up his hope of getting back? Jewish history and Jewish literature give the answer to the question. The Jew even has a fast day devoted to the day of destruction of the Jewish homeland.

Never throughout history did they give up hope of returning there. I am told that 90 per cent of the Jews today are praying for the return of the Jewish people to its own home. The best minds among them believe in the necessity of reestablishing their Jewish land. To my mind there is something prophetic in the fact that during the ages no other nation has taken over Palestine and held it in the sense of a homeland; and there is something providential in the fact that for 1,800 years it has remained in desolation as if waiting for the return of the people.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0688123635/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0688123627&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0HX00TRZAFXPP1PG6MNR]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Agreeing with your own posts is a profound way of announcing, "I'm pathetic!"

You tried to give yourself rep, too, didn't you? :lol:

Do you agree or disagree? Being juvenile in your response without dealing with the topic does not make you a man.
I disagree, of course, as any normal person would. It's an astoundingly moronic and simple-minded statement. There are more causes for conflict in the world than Israel and Arabs.

Agreeing with your own posts is a profound way of announcing, "I'm pathetic!"

You tried to give yourself rep, too, didn't you? :lol:

Do you agree or disagree? Being juvenile in your response without dealing with the topic does not make you a man.
I disagree, of course, as any normal person would. It's an astoundingly moronic and simple-minded statement. There are more causes for conflict in the world than Israel and Arabs.

Ok, like what? The conflict in palestine has drawn in a ton of countries, like the US, Canada, France, England, Spain, Netherlands, Poland, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and was the cause for 9/11, subway bombings in Spain and England. Did I forget some?
What other conflict has drawn anywhere near as many countries?

Ok, like what? The conflict in palestine has drawn in a ton of countries, like the US, Canada, France, England, Spain, Netherlands, Poland, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and was the cause for 9/11, subway bombings in Spain and England. Did I forget some?

Hun, do you know more about al Qaeda than bin Laden? You're as dumb as a rock.

Osama bin Laden...
Offensive Jihad is an established and basic tenet of this religion. It is a religious duty rejected only by the most deluded. Divine foundations that are built upon hating the infidels, repudiating them with tongue and teeth till they embrace Islam or pay the jizya with willing submission and humility. The Prophet was "sent in the final hours with the sword so that none is worshipped but Allah alone, partnerless.

marc, what does al-qaeda and sammy have to do with what I'm talking about. Be a man and join the discussion or I go back to ignoring you.

marc, what does al-qaeda and sammy have to do with what I'm talking about. Be a man and join the discussion or I go back to ignoring you.

Hun, you're as dumb as you are ugly.

Your own page describes you as a worthless troll. I concur.

Hun, bin Laden has stated what drives him. Your skull is filled with doo doo.

Osama bin Laden...
Those who want people to worship the lord of the people, without following that doctrine, will be following the doctrine of Muhammad, peace be upon him.

I was ordered to fight the people until they say there is no god but Allah, and his prophet Muhammad.
washingtonpost.com

You like being bitch slapped by me, hun?

You like to think you're bitch slapping me go right ahead. :lol:

I bet all israeli men are wife beaters. :lmao:

You like to think you're bitch slapping me go right ahead. :lol:

I bet all israeli men are wife beaters. :lmao:

I bet all Muslims kill their own wives and children. You suck them off, hun.
"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INf4-DRJlUs[/ame]

I don't know where you get the idea that I like arabs or muslims, but if that floats your boat, and since all you have are your petty attempted insults, go for it. :lol:

Forum List

Back