Zionism and Nazism: is there a difference that makes a difference?

I don't care if it's 0.00000001 %

The Zionists stole the land from it's rightful owners and it needs to be given back. Period

Your Allah knows better, slave of Allah. No virgin chasing for you, sucker. :lol:

Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Alla is a Zionist! :clap2:

The Zionists stole the land from it's rightful owners and it needs to be given back. Period

The Muhammadan is a thief and a killer. Islam must be destroyed.

Winston Churchill...
The coming into being of a Jewish state in Palestine is an event in world history to be viewed in the perspective, not of a generation or a century, but in the perspective of a thousand, two thousand or even three thousand years" "This is an event in world history
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288397424&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Alexis de Toqueville...
Istudied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

Your Allah knows better, slave of Allah. No virgin chasing for you, sucker. :lol:

Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Alla is a Zionist! :clap2:
:lol: Now we get to play "Allah Didn't Say What He Said".

Last edited:
Those "rightful owners" have never had any land to own, much less to claim it back.
So are you saying that the land the zionist took was not populated by anyone? And that no one owned any land there? Ever?
Why do arab cheerleaders always have to deliberately confuse things, like the issue of ownership of some real estate and having a state? Inconvenient?

Those "rightful owners" have never had any land to own, much less to claim it back.

So are you saying that the land the zionist took was not populated by anyone? And that no one owned any land there? Ever?

Didn't Muslims take the Middle East and north Africa, populated by Jews, Christians and, Zoroastrians?

Yah, they did.

Didn't Muslims take Afghanistan that was populated by the Buddhists?

Yah, they did.

Didn't Muslims take Spain, Portugal, Italy and much of Europe and Asia populated by non-Muslims?

Yah, they did.

Jews have lived in "Palestine" for over 3000 years, 2000 years before Arabs invaded.

In fact, Jews have ruled in "Palestine" for over 400 years. Arab rule in "Palestine" amounted to less than 100 years under Umayyad rule.

Zionists took no land that was not Jewish land from the very beginning.

Last edited:

The land Zionists purchased...from Arabs all too eager to unload their useless land.

Palestine Royal Commission...
The Arab population shows a remarkable increase since 1920, and it has had some share in the increased prosperity of Palestine. Many Arab landowners have benefited from the sale of land [to Jews] and the profitable investment of the purchase money. The fellaheen are better off on the whole than they were in 1920. This Arab progress has been partly due to the import of Jewish capital into Palestine and other factors associated with the growth of the National Home. In particular, the Arabs have benefited from social services which could not have been provided on the existing scale without the revenue obtained from the Jews.

The shortage of land is due less to purchase by Jews than to the increase in the Arab population. The Arab claims that the Jews have obtained too large a proportion of good land cannot be maintained. Much of the land now carrying orange groves was sand dunes or swamps and uncultivated when it was bought.

Didn't Muslims take the Middle East and north Africa, populated by Jews, Christians and, Zoroastrians?

Yah, they did.

Yah, they did.

Didn't Muslims take Spain, Portugal, Italy and much of Europe and Asia populated by non-Muslims?

Yah, they did.

Jews have lived in "Palestine" for over 3000 years, 2000 years before Arabs invaded.

In fact, Jews have ruled in "Palestine" for over 400 years. Arab rule in "Palestine" amounted to less than 100 years under Umayyad rule.

Yes, zionists took land that they think belonged to them in the first place 3000 years ago (that's comical, but I get it). But what I'm saying is: did the zionists come in and buy up all the land, or take it by force. So at the very very least, Israel would owe money to the people whose land was taken/expropriated/stolen. Some of these refugees want to come back to their lands that they actually lived on, not that their ancestors had 3000 years ago. Doesn't that count for anything? the rights of people 3000 years ago supercede those who are alive today? That concept is a little hard to defend imo.

Last edited:

Yah, they did.

Yah, they did.

Yah, they did.

Yes, zionists took land that they think belonged to them in the first place 3000 years ago (that's comical, but I get it). But what I'm saying is: did the zionists come in and buy up all the land, or take it by force. So at the very very least, Israel would owe money to the people whose land was taken/expropriated/stolen. Some of these refugees want to come back to their lands that they actually lived on, not that their ancestors had 3000 years ago. Doesn't that count for anything? the rights of people 3000 years ago supercede those who are alive today? That concept is a little hard to defend imo.

Continual historical Jewish ownership of land is comical? I see. Let's tell Saudi Arabia that Muslim ownership of Mecca and Medina is irrelevant and let's open it to non-Muslims.

The fact is Jews took nothing by force. The Ottoman Turks who owned "Palestine," not the Arabs, permitted Jewish immigration and international law created by the world community established "Palestine" as the Jewish homeland.

1.5 million Arabs live in Israel. If Israel had wanted to force them out, they would have done so.

Last edited:

Yah, they did.

Yah, they did.

Yah, they did.

Some of these refugees want to come back to their lands that they actually lived on

Er, there are no "Palestinian" refugees. The actual refugees of the '48 war are dead, for the most part. Their descendants are not refugees. Refugee status is not inherited.

My grandfather was a refugee from Poland before emigrating to the US. Can I claim refugee status and request UN payments? LOL, I don't think so.

Last edited:
Good tactic: Stick your fingers in your ears and screech "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!"
Assuming freedom depends more on one person one vote than on UN resolution, can you justify the tactic of telling 1.35 million Arabs and 650,000 Jews living in Palestine in 1948 they would not be allowed to freely decide the nature of their new state?

That was settled when Israel's Arab neighbors attacked Israel and were thrashed. The land is Israel's now.

And if you believe it isn't, you need to give your house to a native American. Or you can continue being a hypocrite. Your call.

Israel's biggest lie.

"Five Arab states attacked Israel, they lost, Israel won the land."

1) None of those Arab states entered Israel.

2) The war was called to an end by UN resolution. No Arab state surrendered, No Arab state lost.

3) After the war the borders for Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and Palestine remained the same as they were in 1922. Israel has no borders around any land.

Where did Israel win any land?

Last edited:
Yes, zionists took land that they think belonged to them in the first place 3000 years ago (that's comical, but I get it).
Euroimmigrants took land that didn't belong to them and formed the USA, i'm sure, the locals didn't think it comical at all.
But what I'm saying is: did the zionists come in and buy up all the land, or take it by force.
As luck would have it, the web has the magnificent me to educate the masses.
"It is made quite clear to all, both by the map drawn up by the Simpson Commission and by another compiled by the Peel Commission, that the Arabs are as prodigal in selling their land as they are in useless wailing and weeping.''
King Abdullah of Jordan
So at the very very least, Israel would owe money to the people whose land was taken/expropriated/stolen.
Dumbass arab propagandists babble about that all the time. Drivel, of course.
Some of these refugees want to come back to their lands that they actually lived on, not that their ancestors had 3000 years ago. Doesn't that count for anything? the rights of people 3000 years ago supercede those who are alive today? That concept is a little hard to defend imo.
Then I think, Spain should take the lead and show us a good example of dealing with old arguments on the modern basis just like it demands Israel should do and stop fuleing bilateral fundamentalism and return the islands it had stolen. And let the justice® and the international law® triumph. Kosovo has never been albanian, and, yet, albanians lay claim on it. The Kurile islands are japanese, and, yet, there is not a single japanese there. Etc..

Yah, they did.

Yah, they did.

Yah, they did.

There is a lot said about the Palestinians selling their land to Jews, but by 1947 the Jews only owned about 7% of Palestine.

Yah, they did.

Yah, they did.

Yah, they did.

There is a lot said about the Palestinians selling their land to Jews, but by 1947 the Jews only owned about 7% of Palestine.

Arabs owned zero land.

Jews lived in "Palestine" first. Finders, keepers. Arabs are weepers. :lol:

Yah, they did.

Yah, they did.

Yah, they did.

Arabs began calling themselves Palestinians in 1967, not 1947. Open a book. :lol:

UN Res. 181 conferring Arab statehood in the Levant, which they rejected, has no references to so-called Palestinians.

Jews are in point of fact the real Palestinians given the Romans renamed Judea, land of the Jewish people and the correct historical geographic name of the land, "Palaestina" 500 years before Arabs even live there.

Arabs agree...

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
stinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...
no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...
dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

Arabs owned zero land.

Jews lived in "Palestine" first. Finders, keepers. Arabs are weepers. :lol:

The continuity of the Palestinian roots in the land in fact goes back to antiquity. Absorbing or outlasting various conquerors, Palestinians tenaciously tended their ancestral farmlands, whether as freeholders or as tenants and mortgagees, and by the end of World War 11, mostly as unfettered freeholders again. In his study of the history of landholdings in Palestine, Abraham Granott, formerly Managing Director of the Jewish National Fund, admits:

"When the kingdom of Byzantium was subjugated by the Arabs, practically the whole of the land belonged to the big proprietors, the Emperor, the municipal authorities, and religious bodies, as churches and so on, while the soil was cultivated by the former owners who had remained on their plots as tenants after the land had passed into the hands of large owners."(1)

Thus the Palestinian farmers expelled by the Zionists in 1948 were the lineal descendants of the most ancient owners of the land. The Palestinian Arabs are the indigenous population of Palestine, the descendants of the Philistines and of all the Semitic peoples who have lived in Palestine since the time of the Canaanites. Successive waves of newcomers, such as Philistines from Crete, Semites from Iraq, Romans, Greeks and Arabs came and intermarried with the native stock.

Chapter 2: Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem

Al Hambra cinima, Jaffa, 1937, flying Palestinian flag.

Jaffa_Alhambra_Cinema03562ucroped.jpg

Forum List

Back