Zionist Annexation Creeps Into the Negev

What is this thing?

International law?

Where does this thing reside?

In the hearts and minds of spam.

I have heard some very intelligent people (many of whom I know well, admire greatly and respect) speak warmly about international law.

I just chuckle.

International law doesn't pass the sniff test as "law" by any meaningful definition, in my estimation.

Au contraire. International Law is honored when it benefits you.

"International law" isn't honored by me, ever.

At best, it is a convenient myth to those who might benefit from the doctrines ascribed to it.

Israel is a sovereign nation that has the right to resolve property disputes. They are not beholden to internet anti-Semites who think they can lie, mislead or defame Israel out of existence.

Exactly, neither should Israel worry about the rest of the world's opinion of its internal property disputes anyway. I wouldn't like other countries meddling in my country's internal affairs. I would tell them where they can stick their nose and likewise where anyone on an internet forum criticizing my country can stick their nose too.

That's rich. Jews stick their noses in other country's affairs at will. Please don't claim that they don't.

You're confusing me with a Jew:

"The earlier influence of fundamentalist Rabbi Abraham Kook (1865-1935), or Kuk, was significant. He preached Jewish supremacy and said: 'The difference between a Jewish soul and souls of non-Jews -- all of them in all different levels -- is greater and deeper than the difference between a human soul and the souls of cattle.'"

Possibly your ilk should learn to moo

Al-Ahram Weekly | Focus | Religious fundamentalism in Israel
Oh look, Bloodrock, Georgie Boy is back with Rabbi Kook again. Meanwhile, you will notice that Georgie Boy closes his eyes to the Muslim clerics calling for the death of all Infidels, and that means Georgie Boy too (unless he has converted by now to avoid that fate). As you can see, Georgie Boy has found another anti-Israel site that will now become one of his favorites and he will continue to pull up the same stuff from it ad nauseam as is his practice. No doubt Georgie boy is comatose when it comes to the millions and millions who have been killed by Muslims. Their lives mean nothing to him because the Jews weren't involved for him to blame. Perhaps Georgie Boy should start pulling up stuff from this site since it would be right up his alley, and after all, birds of a feather stick together, especially when it comes to hatred of the Jews.
Elder of Ziyon: Muslim site explains why hating Jews is important
Just for you, Bigot:

"In the book Jewish History, Jewish Religion, by Israel Shahak (1933-2001), it is argued that while Islamic fundamentalism is vilified in the West, comparable Jewish extremism is largely ignored.

"In the book's foreword, Edward Said wrote: '... Shahak's mode of telling the truth has always been rigorous and uncompromising. There is nothing seductive about it, no attempt made to put it 'nicely,' no effort expended on making the truth palatable... For Shahak killing is murder is killing is murder: his manner is to repeat.

"'(He) shows that the obscure, narrowly chauvinist prescriptions against various undesirable Others are to be found in Judaism (as in other monotheistic religions) but he always goes on to show the continuity between those and the way Israel treats Palestinians, Christians and other non-Jews. A devastating portrait of prejudice, hypocrisy and religious intolerance emerges.'"

A bigot calling someone else a bigot :lol:

Makes me laugh every time!

I have heard some very intelligent people (many of whom I know well, admire greatly and respect) speak warmly about international law.

I just chuckle.

International law doesn't pass the sniff test as "law" by any meaningful definition, in my estimation.

Au contraire. International Law is honored when it benefits you.

"International law" isn't honored by me, ever.

At best, it is a convenient myth to those who might benefit from the doctrines ascribed to it.

What law regulates national borders ?

What is this thing?

International law?

Where does it reside? What country or countries contain it's power and enforcement of the law regarding other sovereign countries.

What is this thing?

International law?

Where does it reside? What country or countries contain it's power and enforcement of the law regarding other sovereign countries.

read the previous post Ropey

You too.

Then answer it.

With proof of the power or authority for this thing you call "International Law"

Many talk about it and some even have respect behind them.

They just don't have any international law behind them. :eusa_whistle:

Like you.

See above

Israel is a sovereign nation that has the right to resolve property disputes. They are not beholden to internet anti-Semites who think they can lie, mislead or defame Israel out of existence.

Exactly, neither should Israel worry about the rest of the world's opinion of its internal property disputes anyway. I wouldn't like other countries meddling in my country's internal affairs. I would tell them where they can stick their nose and likewise where anyone on an internet forum criticizing my country can stick their nose too.

That's rich. Jews stick their noses in other country's affairs at will. Please don't claim that they don't.

:cuckoo:

Examples??

Oh look, Bloodrock, Georgie Boy is back with Rabbi Kook again. Meanwhile, you will notice that Georgie Boy closes his eyes to the Muslim clerics calling for the death of all Infidels, and that means Georgie Boy too (unless he has converted by now to avoid that fate). As you can see, Georgie Boy has found another anti-Israel site that will now become one of his favorites and he will continue to pull up the same stuff from it ad nauseam as is his practice. No doubt Georgie boy is comatose when it comes to the millions and millions who have been killed by Muslims. Their lives mean nothing to him because the Jews weren't involved for him to blame. Perhaps Georgie Boy should start pulling up stuff from this site since it would be right up his alley, and after all, birds of a feather stick together, especially when it comes to hatred of the Jews.
Elder of Ziyon: Muslim site explains why hating Jews is important
Just for you, Bigot:

"In the book Jewish History, Jewish Religion, by Israel Shahak (1933-2001), it is argued that while Islamic fundamentalism is vilified in the West, comparable Jewish extremism is largely ignored.

"In the book's foreword, Edward Said wrote: '... Shahak's mode of telling the truth has always been rigorous and uncompromising. There is nothing seductive about it, no attempt made to put it 'nicely,' no effort expended on making the truth palatable... For Shahak killing is murder is killing is murder: his manner is to repeat.

"'(He) shows that the obscure, narrowly chauvinist prescriptions against various undesirable Others are to be found in Judaism (as in other monotheistic religions) but he always goes on to show the continuity between those and the way Israel treats Palestinians, Christians and other non-Jews. A devastating portrait of prejudice, hypocrisy and religious intolerance emerges.'"

Georgie Boy, just whom do you think you are kidding? I think by now any person with half a brain can figure out that you are bigoted against the Jews. Meanwhile, folks, as you can see when all else fails, the bigots like Georgie Boy drag up this Shahak once again -- a man who was a Communist and who was against all religions. I am willing to bet that Georgie Boy hasn't read any of the rebuttals to Shahak's work. It's really amusing how the Jew haters like Georgie Boy find out about their favorite Jews from the hate sites. None of us would have ever heard of this Shahak guy if haters like Georgie Boy didn't drag them up in the first place. Does anyone actually think that previously before he started reading the hate sites that someone like Georgie Boy would have heard of Shahak? Gosh, even Stormfront.com mentions Shahak, and we all know that the White Supremacists and skinheads who read and post on that site wouldn't look too favorably on someone like Georgie Boy.
"Shahak's Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel picked up on the theme in explaining its pervasive, destructive influence in Israeli politics, the military and society. He noted that substituting German or Aryan for Jewish and non-Jews for Jews makes it easy to see how a superiority doctrine made an earlier genocide possible and is letting another happen now."

See if you can manage an intelligent response to Shahak's claim, unless you're just another apologist for apartheid?

Just for you, Bigot:

Georgie Boy, just whom do you think you are kidding? I think by now any person with half a brain can figure out that you are bigoted against the Jews. Meanwhile, folks, as you can see when all else fails, the bigots like Georgie Boy drag up this Shahak once again -- a man who was a Communist and who was against all religions. I am willing to bet that Georgie Boy hasn't read any of the rebuttals to Shahak's work. It's really amusing how the Jew haters like Georgie Boy find out about their favorite Jews from the hate sites. None of us would have ever heard of this Shahak guy if haters like Georgie Boy didn't drag them up in the first place. Does anyone actually think that previously before he started reading the hate sites that someone like Georgie Boy would have heard of Shahak? Gosh, even Stormfront.com mentions Shahak, and we all know that the White Supremacists and skinheads who read and post on that site wouldn't look too favorably on someone like Georgie Boy.
"Shahak's Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel picked up on the theme in explaining its pervasive, destructive influence in Israeli politics, the military and society. He noted that substituting German or Aryan for Jewish and non-Jews for Jews makes it easy to see how a superiority doctrine made an earlier genocide possible and is letting another happen now."

See if you can manage an intelligent response to Shahak's claim, unless you're just another apologist for apartheid?

Some guy's claim is not evidence, you imbecile.

exactly, neither should israel worry about the rest of the world's opinion of its internal property disputes anyway. I wouldn't like other countries meddling in my country's internal affairs. I would tell them where they can stick their nose and likewise where anyone on an internet forum criticizing my country can stick their nose too.

that's rich. Jews stick their noses in other country's affairs at will. Please don't claim that they don't.

examples??

aipac

Examples??
Pick one:

"The Israeli invasion of Lebanon could refer to:

Israeli invasion of Lebanon in the 1978 South Lebanon conflict;
Israeli invasion of Lebanon in the 1982 Lebanon War and the following South Lebanon security belt period;
Israeli invasion of Lebanon in the 2006 Lebanon War."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_invasion_of_Lebanon

Last edited:

Examples??
Pick one:

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_invasion_of_Lebanon

The 1978 South Lebanon conflict (code-named Operation Litani by Israel) was an invasion of Lebanon up to the Litani River, carried out by the Israel Defense Forces in 1978 in response to the Coastal Road massacre.
your citation.

Also from YOUR cited link:
The 1982 Lebanon War (Hebrew: מלחמת לבנון הראשונה*, Milhemet Levanon Harishona, "the first Lebanon war"), (Arabic: الاجتياح*, Al-ijtiyāḥ, "the invasion"), called Operation Peace for Galilee (Hebrew: מבצע שלום הגליל, or מבצע של"ג* Mivtsa Shlom HaGalil or Mivtsa Sheleg) by Israel, and later known in Israel as the Lebanon War and First Lebanon War, began on 6 June 1982, when the Israel Defense Forces invaded southern Lebanon. The Government of Israel launched the military operation after the Abu Nidal Organization's assassination attempt against Israel's ambassador to the United Kingdom, Shlomo Argov.[10][11]
-- id.

ALSO:
The 2006 Lebanon War, also called the 2006 Israel–Hezbollah War and known in Lebanon as the July War[45] (Arabic: حرب تموز*, Ḥarb Tammūz) and in Israel as the Second Lebanon War (Hebrew: מלחמת לבנון השנייה*, Milhemet Levanon HaShniya),[46] was a 34-day military conflict in Lebanon, northern Israel and the Golan Heights. The principal parties were Hezbollah paramilitary forces and the Israeli military. The conflict started on July 12, 2006, and continued until a United Nations-brokered ceasefire went into effect in the morning on August 14, 2006, though it formally ended on September 8, 2006 when Israel lifted its naval blockade of Lebanon. Due to unprecedented Iranian military support to Hezbollah before and during the war, some consider it the first round of the Iran–Israel proxy conflict, rather than a continuation of the Arab-Israeli conflict.[1]

The conflict began when militants from the group Hezbollah fired rockets at Israeli border towns as a diversion for an anti-tank missile attack on two armored Humvees patrolling the Israeli side of the border fence.[47] The ambush left three soldiers dead. Two additional soldiers, believed to have been killed outright or mortally wounded, were taken by Hezbollah to Lebanon.[47][48] Five more were killed in a failed rescue attempt. Israel responded with airstrikes and artillery fire on targets in Lebanon aimed at Lebanese civilian infrastructure, including Beirut's Rafic Hariri International Airport,[49] an air and naval blockade,[50] and a ground invasion of southern Lebanon.
-- id.

Responding to a massacre or an assassination or an attack is "sticking your nose in?" :cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo:

:lmao:

You are not very credible.

Some guy's claim is not evidence, you imbecile.
Are you disputing his claim, Chomsky?

Examples??
Pick one:

"The Israeli invasion of Lebanon could refer to:

Israeli invasion of Lebanon in the 1978 South Lebanon conflict;
Israeli invasion of Lebanon in the 1982 Lebanon War and the following South Lebanon security belt period;
Israeli invasion of Lebanon in the 2006 Lebanon War."

Israeli invasion of Lebanon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Invading a country to rid it of the militants who have attacked, and would have continued to attack Israel is meddling in someone else's affair ??

No, it's not. And you know it too

Examples??
Pick one:

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_invasion_of_Lebanon

your citation.

Also from YOUR cited link:
The 1982 Lebanon War (Hebrew: מלחמת לבנון הראשונה*, Milhemet Levanon Harishona, "the first Lebanon war"), (Arabic: الاجتياح*, Al-ijtiyāḥ, "the invasion"), called Operation Peace for Galilee (Hebrew: מבצע שלום הגליל, or מבצע של"ג* Mivtsa Shlom HaGalil or Mivtsa Sheleg) by Israel, and later known in Israel as the Lebanon War and First Lebanon War, began on 6 June 1982, when the Israel Defense Forces invaded southern Lebanon. The Government of Israel launched the military operation after the Abu Nidal Organization's assassination attempt against Israel's ambassador to the United Kingdom, Shlomo Argov.[10][11]
-- id.

ALSO:
The 2006 Lebanon War, also called the 2006 Israel–Hezbollah War and known in Lebanon as the July War[45] (Arabic: حرب تموز*, Ḥarb Tammūz) and in Israel as the Second Lebanon War (Hebrew: מלחמת לבנון השנייה*, Milhemet Levanon HaShniya),[46] was a 34-day military conflict in Lebanon, northern Israel and the Golan Heights. The principal parties were Hezbollah paramilitary forces and the Israeli military. The conflict started on July 12, 2006, and continued until a United Nations-brokered ceasefire went into effect in the morning on August 14, 2006, though it formally ended on September 8, 2006 when Israel lifted its naval blockade of Lebanon. Due to unprecedented Iranian military support to Hezbollah before and during the war, some consider it the first round of the Iran–Israel proxy conflict, rather than a continuation of the Arab-Israeli conflict.[1]

The conflict began when militants from the group Hezbollah fired rockets at Israeli border towns as a diversion for an anti-tank missile attack on two armored Humvees patrolling the Israeli side of the border fence.[47] The ambush left three soldiers dead. Two additional soldiers, believed to have been killed outright or mortally wounded, were taken by Hezbollah to Lebanon.[47][48] Five more were killed in a failed rescue attempt. Israel responded with airstrikes and artillery fire on targets in Lebanon aimed at Lebanese civilian infrastructure, including Beirut's Rafic Hariri International Airport,[49] an air and naval blockade,[50] and a ground invasion of southern Lebanon.
-- id.

Responding to a massacre or an assassination or an attack is "sticking your nose in?" :cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo:

:lmao:

You are not very credible.
;
Georgie never ceases to amaze me :lol:

Forum List

Back