Zionist Annexation Creeps Into the Negev

"From 2002–2004 CAIR organized the Library Project, an effort to "put quality materials about Islam in all 17,000 public libraries in the United States." [38] The initiative sent a set of 18 books and tapes to public libraries written by Muslim and non-Muslim authors on Islamic history and practices, as well as an English translation of the Quran.[39] As of December 2004, CAIR received 7804 sponsorships for the $150 set.[40]

"The initiative was funded with an initial $500,000 matching contribution from Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, whose donation to the Twin Towers Fund was refused by then-Mayor Rudy Giuliani because it came with a letter attributing US support for Israel for the 9/11 attacks."

Council on American?Islamic Relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yes, Georgie Boy, these people at C.A.I.R. are such wonderful folks. No doubt you will become a member soon and join up with these great persons. I don't know if you would have to convert to become a member or if they also take dhimmis who hate the Jews as much as they do. By the way, if Rudy Giuliani were running today, he would probably win in a landslide.

Former CAIR Official Bassem Khafagy: ?I Never Loved the US, the Infidel Country?.. ?Moderate Islam? Is A Violation Of Islam? |

"I wrote in my article that the US constitutes a criminal element in this world.

"All my writings in recent years explain the unacceptable Western subjugation enterprise. I discussed the RAND report, which was read by most of the Muslim world’s elite. I was the first to write about this report and the first to translate it into Arabic.

"I was the first to expose the notion of 'moderate Islam,' which is used as a means to canonize a 'non-Islamic Islam.' I don’t know why they call it 'moderation.' This 'moderation' means violation [of the 'laws] of Islam."

US Christian elites are no less criminal than the political whore you're quoting, AND the US has the ability to project its criminality half way around the globe. Clean your own religious house first, Hossie.

Former CAIR Official Bassem Khafagy: ?I Never Loved the US, the Infidel Country?.. ?Moderate Islam? Is A Violation Of Islam? |
Wow, these forums must be the most important thing in Georgie Boy's life that he is up even before the rooster crows. Millions and millions of people would love to be able to emigrate to the United States and don't consider America a "criminal" state. There is really nothing holding back anyone who thinks it is, and they should actually move to a country in which they would feel more comfortable. Maybe Georgie Boy can join this C.A.I.R. fellow in some country where Sharia Law is practiced and become a dhimmi there. Meanwhile, perhaps he can get whatever friends he still has to chip in for a ticket to New York where he can attend another parade like this. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/embed/HjFSi1AZTq8]NYC Muslim Day Parade 2012 - Hate On Parade - YouTube[/ame]

"New York City is the capital of the world and center of economic, business, social and cultural activities.

"When it comes to social and cultural activities, it houses many ethnic groups from around the world such as Irish, Italian, Latin, African-American, Catholic, Jewish and Muslim.

"Up until 1985, all these groups were celebrating their ethnic and cultural heritage in one form or the other, which included street activities, festivals and parades with the exception of the Muslims.

"So, in 1984, few Muslim brothers got together, thought that when there are so many cultural shows and parades are being held in the City than Muslims should also demonstrate their different cultural beauties along with our Islamic values. Muslim representation in the City and State was zero.

"So they planned about having a United American Muslim Day Parade in New York City which will provide a platform to the Muslim community in this Tri-State are to get together and join the main stream political arena of this country which we have adopted as our homeland.

"We are here for good; our children have to carry on our Islamic Values in the future when we will be gone."

Muslim Day Parade » History of Muslim Day Parade

Don't you have anything to feel proud about?

Why, Georgie Boy, is anything stopping you from going to New York and getting on the podium with the Imam to talk about wanting Sharia Law. After all, it is a free country and no one seemed to stop him from speaking, and they probably wouldn't stop a good dhimmi like you. In fact, why not go to that huge mosque in Los Angeles that was built with a Saudi's prince money and ask the cleric there is you can become the dhimmi mascot for that mosque. By the way, if you do have the opportunity to participate in the next Muslim Day in New York, why not stop by the jail and give the blind sheik there your regards. No doubt you know the one I am talking about.

Zionist Annexation Creeps Into the Negev?

Excellent!

Closer and closer...

The game-clock to Completion continues to wind-down...

Tick... tick... tick...

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

Last edited:
"From 2002–2004 CAIR organized the Library Project, an effort to "put quality materials about Islam in all 17,000 public libraries in the United States." [38] The initiative sent a set of 18 books and tapes to public libraries written by Muslim and non-Muslim authors on Islamic history and practices, as well as an English translation of the Quran.[39] As of December 2004, CAIR received 7804 sponsorships for the $150 set.[40]

"The initiative was funded with an initial $500,000 matching contribution from Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, whose donation to the Twin Towers Fund was refused by then-Mayor Rudy Giuliani because it came with a letter attributing US support for Israel for the 9/11 attacks."

Yes, Georgie Boy, these people at C.A.I.R. are such wonderful folks. No doubt you will become a member soon and join up with these great persons. I don't know if you would have to convert to become a member or if they also take dhimmis who hate the Jews as much as they do. By the way, if Rudy Giuliani were running today, he would probably win in a landslide.

It was such a relief to watch that fruitcake crash and burn early in the elections.

It was such a relief to watch that fruitcake crash and burn early in the elections.
Of course Tinnie would never say that it was a relief to see the nutcase C.A.I.R. official die in a car accident since he was the official who said that the Muslims are here in America not to follow the Constitution, but Sharia Law. Naturally, Tinnie, as an Arab, wanted Giuliani to grovel to the other Arab and kiss his shoes for giving all that money. Right, Tinnie? Maybe you thought the money would make up for the atrocity which was committed on 911 by Muslims.

Why Tinman...you are upset because Rudi did such a great job on and after 9/11 and your upset because your heroes weren't more successful. You are one despicable human being.

Of course Tinnie would never say that it was a relief to see the nutcase C.A.I.R. official die in a car accident since he was the official who said that the Muslims are here in America not to follow the Constitution, but Sharia Law. Naturally, Tinnie, as an Arab, wanted Giuliani to grovel to the other Arab and kiss his shoes for giving all that money. Right, Tinnie? Maybe you thought the money would make up for the atrocity which was committed on 911 by Muslims.

The FBI never fingered Bin Laden for 9/11. In fact I don't think they ever looked for the perps.

The FBI never fingered Bin Laden for 9/11. In fact I don't think they ever looked for the perps.
Whodunit then? The Mormon Tabernacle Choir?

Huh? They never looked for the perps? Oh...that's right...Bush and Cheney flew the planes into the buildings and parachuted just before impact and the 5 dancing Israelis set the charges that imploded them. Man...you're a genius.

I don't know. I don't recall there ever being an investigation.

Did I mention Bin Laden, Tinnie? Are you trying to give a pass to the Muslims who planned and those who actually committed 9/11? Those two Muslims who are now in jail are proud of what they had done. Do you really want to take the credit away from them? They wouldn't be too pleased with that. No doubt the rest of us are thankful that they didn't have the time to commit an atrocity on Chicago and Los Angeles as they had planned. Why not see if you can visit them and chastise them for not being able to carry everything out.

Did I mention Bin Laden, Tinnie? Are you trying to give a pass to the Muslims who planned and those who actually committed 9/11? Those two Muslims who are now in jail are proud of what they had done. Do you really want to take the credit away from them? They wouldn't be too pleased with that. No doubt the rest of us are thankful that they didn't have the time to commit an atrocity on Chicago and Los Angeles as they had planned. Why not see if you can visit them and chastise them for not being able to carry everything out.

Speculation.

We don't know who did it.

Speculation.

Israel did it. Obviously.

Speculation.

Israel did it. Obviously.
Perhaps Tinnie should read the following book. After he finishes it, he can visit one of the terrorists in his cell and ask him why he told an Al Jazeera reporter all about how 9/11 was planned and carried out. He wanted the Jews to get the blame for this atrocity, not Muslims. Regardless of not being able to blame the Jews for this, I honestly don't know why Tinnie doesn't want these Muslims to get credit for what they did since they are so proud of bringing New York to a halt. Maybe Tinnie is unhappy that they weren't able to do the same in Chicago and Los Angeles as planned. Were these terrorists on the planes any different from the terrorists who are suicide bombers? Both types had the aim of taking out innocent people so that they would quickly get to the Muslim Paradise with those beautiful houris serving them.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Masterminds-Terror-Behind-Devastating-Terrorist/dp/1840187247]Amazon.com: Masterminds of Terror: The Truth Behind the Most Devastating Terrorist Attack the World Has Ever Seen (9781840187243): Yosri Fouda: Books[/ame]

Huh? They never looked for the perps? Oh...that's right...Bush and Cheney flew the planes into the buildings and parachuted just before impact and the 5 dancing Israelis set the charges that imploded them. Man...you're a genius.

Explain how two planes imploded (your word) three steel framed skyscrapers, Professor BS, and don't forget the physics behind the 8.25 seconds of free fall acceleration in WTC7 (the one skyscraper untouched by aircraft)

Then tell us how much money the twin draft dodgers, Bush and Cheney, earned for their part in the cover up of 9/11.

Also, watch this video. Listen to what the man says at 5:50 and 6:10.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwqY5gve-ro]9/11 Building 7 Explained - YouTube[/ame]

Tell me what you think of the video. I found it kind of interesting

"...The FBI never fingered Bin Laden for 9/11..."

They didn't need to.

There were enough bread crumbs present for the CIA to figure that out and pass it along.

Not to mention that Bin Laden himself went on record in 2004 to confirm his responsibilty.

Bin Laden Admits 9/11 Responsibility, Warns of More Attacks | PBS NewsHour | Oct. 29, 2004 | PBS

These 'Alternative Explanation' folk are living in an Alternative Universe - it sure-as-hell isn't the same planet that the rest of us are living on.

Last edited:
"...The FBI never fingered Bin Laden for 9/11..."

They didn't need to.

There were enough bread crumbs present for the CIA to figure that out and pass it along.

Not to mention that Bin Laden himself went on record in 2004 to confirm his responsibilty.

Bin Laden Admits 9/11 Responsibility, Warns of More Attacks | PBS NewsHour | Oct. 29, 2004 | PBS

These 'Alternative Explanation' folk are living in an Alternative Universe - it sure-as-hell isn't the same planet that the rest of us are living on.

They're living on Planet Conspiracy Theory.
I plan on taking my girlfriend there during winter break. I'm sure I'll bump into Tinnie and Georgie while I'm there

Forum List

Back