Zo on Muslims and Christians

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyeTFis54TI&feature=player_embedded#]PJTV -- Islamic Terrorism: Why Is It So Hard For Liberals to Just Say It? - YouTube[/ame]!

I have not noticed that it is hard for liberals to state that the radical Islamist have been engaged in terror activities. In fact, our moderately liberal President has been taking out the leaders of the Al Queda with pleasing regularity. Your 'War' President let Bin Laden go for seven years after he masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil.

Islamic terrorists are bad. Islamic terrorists need to be fought. Islamic terrorists need to be defeated.

That wasn't hard for me to say.....at all.

So, what's the OP about again?

I have not noticed that it is hard for liberals to state that the radical Islamist have been engaged in terror activities. In fact, our moderately liberal President has been taking out the leaders of the Al Queda with pleasing regularity. Your 'War' President let Bin Laden go for seven years after he masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil.

Everyone should now take out what you posted an put it in their garden, certainly would make good fertilizer.

It is interesting that the liberal left has gotten its murder on. Hell with the new look of murder incorporated (WH) I would think, by the liberals own words, that Bush would be a great hero to them. He is continually lied about killing 100s of thousands.

Is it hard to defend a president that targeted and killed a 16 year old American?

Forum List

Back