Zuckerberg follies

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Mark Zuckerberg is drawing jeers on social media after posting a slow-motion video of himself throwing spears while wearing ear protectors.

Yep, wearing ear protecters when chucking a spear is realllllly dumb.
Maybe Zucky is attempting to show the world his manlyness.
Wonder if he also wears a raincoat when he showers?
In a related issue Zucky is a Book Burner who censors people's opinions that expose the truth about how the destructive far left wing extremist policies of the racist and corrupt Democrat Party are to American Citizens

Mark Zuckerberg is drawing jeers on social media after posting a slow-motion video of himself throwing spears while wearing ear protectors.

In a related issue Zucky is a Book Burner who censors people's opinions that expose the truth about how the destructive far left wing extremist policies of the racist and corrupt Democrat Party are to American Citizens

Maybe they were playing music or sex sessions he recorded of himself...Headphones are not just for noise cancelling...

Reminds me of the propaganda movies Hitler had made of him playing with his dog at his country home. Nazis never change.

In a related issue Zucky is a Book Burner who censors people's opinions that expose the truth about how the destructive far left wing extremist policies of the racist

:auiqs.jpg:Man, you do hate capitalist.

Reminds me of the propaganda movies Hitler had made of him playing with his dog at his country home. Nazis never change.

Hitler didn't have any earphones...

And Zuckerberg doesn't have a dog as far as I know, but you're still an idiot.

And Zuckerberg doesn't have a dog as far as I know, but you're still an idiot.

Since you don't seem to know anything I will file this under "unsure".

Forum List

Back