Another republican too eager to kill

I’m not gaslighting anyone. I read the title of the thread, then read the story and crep is being dishonest trying to make people believe that she shown the dog because it couldn’t be trained. That is misleading.

Did you even read the story? There are various reasons you have to put a dog down, one of them is if the dog is over aggressive, which was stated in the story when she said the dog was a danger to people, it tried to bite her after it had gotten loose and killed all of the neighbors chickens.

Now, I personally don’t know the threshold of when you need to put a dog down as I’ve never had to do it, but there IS a threshold.

My point here was that crep was purposely being misleading by leaving out full context from the story.

Her pup killed ONE chicken, according to the story. My daughter's dog killed one her fancy Japanese chickens and she didn't shoot the dog. She just made sure that the dog was secure whenever the chickens were out.

I read the rest of the story. She should be bitch slapped into next week. While all of you have been praising Noem, she hasn't impressed me in the least. She's no different than MTG, she's just a more polished version without the Q-anon nonsense, but not really bright.

I think her "I hated that dog" statement says more about why she shot the dog, than anything. How dare it bite her!

If you read the story, then you know the full context, and if that’s your answer still, then you are purposely being obtuse and partisan because you want to be contrary.

Her hating the dog wasn’t the reason she shot it..because the dog was showing signs of aggression..was the reason

Democrats have been justifying the grotesque murder of full term infants in the "partial birth abortion" or "late term abortion" procedure for decades. If they were stabbing puppies in the back of the head and sucking out their brains you could count on PETA to protest but humans don't get the same consideration.

Correct, I have not lived on a ranch thus the idea of shooting my dog is insane to me, it has nothing to do with politics

As the last resort, not the first choice.

Because you taught your dog the difference. Based on her story Noem did not even try to do that.
You haven't read the whole story though. You have accepted at face value the claims made by political hacks.

The reality is the dog was in training for well over a year. The reality is the dog turned and tried to bite the owner that was trying to correct bad behavior.

That's a non starter. Not all dogs are good. Some can be saved, but it is laborious work, and it doesn't work with all of them.

NGL, just the fact that she's a hunter makes me not like her.

And no, I'm not a "city slicker," just someone who understands that contrary to conventional wisdom, hunting for sport is an arrogant asshole "hobby."

And yeah, talking about murdering a 14-month dog in her book was a dumb move.

I'm not a hunter but I grew up in rural Ontario, and everyone I know who hunts, is working class and uses the meat. Moose meat is very tasty, as is venison.

I have little use for trophy hunters, but those who eat what they kill are living as God intended us to live - as hunter gathers.

You haven't read the whole story though. You have accepted at face value the claims made by political hacks.

The reality is the dog was in training for well over a year. The reality is the dog turned and tried to bite the owner that was trying to correct bad behavior.

That's a non starter. Not all dogs are good. Some can be saved, but it is laborious work, and it doesn't work with all of them.
Got any links to support your “reality” or are ya just making shit up again?

The real story

Noem explained to the outlet how the dog had ruined a pheasant hunt, going "out of her mind with excitement, chasing all those birds and having the time of her life

Got any links to support your “reality” or are ya just making shit up again?
Yeah, that's how training works. A friends wife trained up a couple of National Champions in dog sports. I listen to her long before I will listen to a known pathological liar, like you.

Yeah, that's how training works. A friends wife trained up a couple of National Champions in dog sports. I listen to her long before I will listen to a known pathological liar, like you.
You still haven’t provided a link to where the puppy bit her

Stalling for time?

And you haven't stopped lying about the real reason why the dog got killed.

I posted what Noem herself said.

She has had a day to change her story, I haven’t seen anything that said the puppy attacked her….just that the puppy ruined her hunting trip

I grew up "out there" as well as any of you.

Putting down animals when necessary does not bug me.

What she did does bug me. Shows a hole in her soul.

Noem explained to the outlet how the dog had ruined a pheasant hunt, going "out of her mind with excitement, chasing all those birds and having the time of her life

The puppy ruined her hunting trip so she took it home and shot it
Her daughter came home and asked “Where is Cricket?”

The puppy ruined her hunting trip so she took it home and shot it
Her daughter came home and asked “Where is Cricket?”
And attacked her when she went to correct it.

So, you lie yet again.

Why do you lie so much?

You lie more than Trump.

Even when proven to have lied you continue to post the same bullcrap lies.

Are you mentally retarded?

Forum List

Back