BREAKING: The Supreme Court is Likely to Uphold Presidential Immunity for Donald Trump..

He didn't just think it, he tried to act on that belief, illegally. Are you ever not going to be too pussy to confront reality or will I always find your frail ass swinging at strawmen?
What did he do to suspend the constitution?

. . and if he doesn't?

Charges will still be dropped. They Deep State won't want to set a precedent against the executive branch.
or they might not be dropped.

they may want to set a precedent of deep state partisanship and corruption being the standard to set our behavior too.

complete national demoralization is the goal, ending in tyranny.

It wasn't a thought, Q-NUT.

Here is the post he made on his social media platform Truth Social in December 2022:

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

He was stating it as fact.
You said it was

And yes I think most logical minded people don’t believe the founders would condone a fraudulent election

You're not trying to be witty, you're trying to be pithy, and you came off as flippant and uninformed. Genocide has never been a source of comedy for most people.
Im trying to be concise.

your carrying water for the military industrial complex doesn't make you smart.

its makes you a person of questionable moral character.

tariffs and closed border are still the right policies for Americans.
SO...............given the chance to do SOMETHING about the border..........

Trump praises collapse of bipartisan border deal: 'I think it's ...​

1714221904110.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › senate › 4459861-tru...

Feb 9, 2024 — Former President Trump praised the demise of the bipartisan border deal Friday, taking credit helping to tank the legislation that took ...

trump alone is rejecting globalist fanaticism.

I know.
Trump is "undercover".

Trump meets with Hungary's leader, Viktor Orbán ...​

1714222132987.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › trump-orban-hungary-co...

Mar 8, 2024 — Former President Donald Trump has met with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, a conservative populist whose crackdowns in Hungary have ...

'He's my friend': Trump welcomes Poland president Duda ...​

1714222059699.png
Euronews.com
https://www.euronews.com › News › World › USA

Apr 18, 2024 — Polish president Andrzej Duda has been welcomed to Trump Tower, the latest in a string of get-togethers between the aspirant US president ...

SO...............given the chance to do SOMETHING about the border..........

Trump praises collapse of bipartisan border deal: 'I think it's ...

View attachment 938417
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › senate › 4459861-tru...
Feb 9, 2024 — Former President Trump praised the demise of the bipartisan border deal Friday, taking credit helping to tank the legislation that took ...

I know.
Trump is "undercover".

Trump meets with Hungary's leader, Viktor Orbán ...

View attachment 938419
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › trump-orban-hungary-co...
Mar 8, 2024 — Former President Donald Trump has met with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, a conservative populist whose crackdowns in Hungary have ...

'He's my friend': Trump welcomes Poland president Duda ...

View attachment 938418
Euronews.com
https://www.euronews.com › News › World › USA
Apr 18, 2024 — Polish president Andrzej Duda has been welcomed to Trump Tower, the latest in a string of get-togethers between the aspirant US president ...
You could help.

and he plainly states his anti-globalist polices. no undercover there.

it's you that's the undercover traitor to humanity in your embrace of globalist stupidity.

tariffs and closed border are still the right policies for Americans.

trump alone is rejecting globalist fanaticism.

Time to stop listening to the bullshit Republicans have been spewing to keep you in a state of outrage, and learn the facts.

For as long as you have a tourist industry, H1N1 visa workers, student visas, international business, and an immigration program, your borders have never been closed, and never will be. Unless no American can leave the country for any reason, and no one can come in for ANY reason, your borders are not, and will never be, "closed".

Trump didn't "close" the Southern Border. He just closed it to legal entry. The only reason illegal crossings stopped in 2020 was covid. Nothing to do with Trump's policies. Nobody was trying to get into the plague capital of the world in 2020.

Trump's border policies drove refugees directly into the arms of the coyotes and the smugglers, since they only way refugees could stand on US soil to legally claim asylum was to cross illegally - which is permitted under your refugee and asylum laws. How do you see how destructive his policies truly were?

What did he do to suspend the constitution?
To be sure, the Framers did not envision the modern party system; the Constitution makes no mention of political parties. But they appreciated the need to moderate conflict between individuals and groups with strong political disagreements. As such, Article I, Section 4 and Article II, Section 1, call for elections that enable the peaceful transition of power between factions. With ratification, states and prospective candidates agreed to abide by those procedures. Despite harrowing moments when that commitment appeared to waver, our constitutional system has endured.

You could help.

and he plainly states his anti-globalist polices. no undercover there.

it's you that's the undercover traitor to humanity in your embrace of globalist stupidity.
Your over use of fatuous memes does you no favors.

Time to stop listening to the bullshit Republicans have been spewing to keep you in a state of outrage, and learn the facts.

For as long as you have a tourist industry, H1N1 visa workers, student visas, international business, and an immigration program, your borders have never been closed, and never will be. Unless no American can leave the country for any reason, and no one can come in for ANY reason, your borders are not, and will never be, "closed".

Trump didn't "close" the Southern Border. He just closed it to legal entry. The only reason illegal crossings stopped in 2020 was covid. Nothing to do with Trump's policies. Nobody was trying to get into the plague capital of the world in 2020.

Trump's border policies drove refugees directly into the arms of the coyotes and the smugglers, since they only way refugees could stand on US soil to legally claim asylum was to cross illegally - which is permitted under your refugee and asylum laws. How do you see how destructive his policies truly were?

legal immigration is not better..

even legal immigration gluts labor, driving down wages. this is economics.

the effects of globalist stupidity are catching up with us.

globalist fanaticism only favors elites, not the working people, despite cheap crap.

even cheap crap is unaffordable if all the jobs are sent overseas.

You said it was
NO, I didn't.
Post 269, Q-NUT
And yes I think most logical minded people don’t believe the founders would condone a fraudulent election
Most logical minded people don't.

Arizona indicts 18 in election interference case, including ...​

1714222785097.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › arizona-fake-electors-cha...

2 days ago — With the indictments, Arizona becomes the fourth state where allies of the former president Donald Trump have been charged with using false ...

Forum List

Back