BREAKING: The Supreme Court is Likely to Uphold Presidential Immunity for Donald Trump..

As I said before the intent of HAMAS might be the same as Nazi Germany but their capabilities are certainly not equivalent. What anyone should do when confronted with villainy is not to turn towards it yourself. But who's the villain in all this? I don't know. It's a convoluted mess. We could go all the way back to the partition but how we got here really doesn't matter. Both HAMAS and the IDF are deplorable organizations okay with slaughtering untold civilians. I'm just trying to understand why some of you support either one.
I don't have a dog in that fight.
You are 100% correct "its a convoluted mess", always has been.

If I was an Israeli I would say that the IDF didn't kill those Gaza civilians, Hamas did, when they slaughtered 1,400 Israelis.
The IDF had to eliminate the threat of future slaughters.
Since I'm not Israeli, I can say that the IDF slaughtering 30,000 Gazans was an overreaction to the 1,400 deaths, but if my family was adjacent to Gaza, I'm saying Gaza has to be eliminated. So where you stand depends on where you live.
I don't approve of the IDF slaughter, but I understand it.
The IDF exhausted every effort to clear the battlefields of all non-combatants prior to their announced operations to come, but Hamas in its evilness chose to restrict citizen departure in hopes to gain cover by their citizen's being used for human shields. Even so, Israel used precision strikes in its operations to get after Hamas who was allowed to dig in like rats or cockroaches. Currently because of their evilness, they (Hamas), hold hostage not only those they kidnapped, but they are trying to hold the entire world hostage or as pawns in their horrid gambles of staying in some kind of power no matter what.

You could help.

and he plainly states his anti-globalist polices. no undercover there.

it's you that's the undercover traitor to humanity in your embrace of globalist stupidity.

Trashing your allies, and cozying up to racist autocratic authoritarians, is your definition of being "anti-globalist"? Boy are you a sucker for the ages. Stop listening to what Trump says and look at what he does.

Trump is still having his tacky suits and ties made outside the USA. THAT'S the very definition of "globalism".

All of his golf courses and estates have relied upon "undocumented workers", who Trump abuses for free overtime, at will. See WAPO articles.

Trump owns properties in Turkey, in Scotland, in Israel. Once again that's how you define "globalism".

American owned companies sell Coca-Cola, McDonald's fast food, iPhones and Apple computer, and Walmart made in China crap in nations all over the world, and bring their profits home to American banks.

Tell us how you expect Donald Trump, and all of these mega corporations to suddenly stop doing business outside the USA, and end "globalism", because I really don't see that happening anytime soon. Especially if guys like Trump, who use "global business empires", money laundering banks, and numbered bank accounts to evade taxes, and and hide their ill gotten gains, are running the governments of major foreign players like China, Russia, or the USA.

Well for one he attempted to cajole Pence and Republicans in congress from fulfilling their constitutional duties in certifying the election.
He expressed his opinion to pence, that his lawyers told him.

Members of Congress have the ability to object, dems did it in every presidential election they lost this century.

Trashing your allies, and cozying up to racist autocratic authoritarians, is your definition of being "anti-globalist"? Boy are you a sucker for the ages. Stop listening to what Trump says and look at what he does.

Trump is still having his tacky suits and ties made outside the USA. THAT'S the very definition of "globalism".

All of his golf courses and estates have relied upon "undocumented workers", who Trump abuses for free overtime, at will. See WAPO articles.

Trump owns properties in Turkey, in Scotland, in Israel. Once again that's how you define "globalism".

American owned companies sell Coca-Cola, McDonald's fast food, iPhones and Apple computer, and Walmart made in China crap in nations all over the world, and bring their profits home to American banks.

Tell us how you expect Donald Trump, and all of these mega corporations to suddenly stop doing business outside the USA, and end "globalism", because I really don't see that happening anytime soon. Especially if guys like Trump, who use "global business empires", money laundering banks, and numbered bank accounts to evade taxes, and and hide their ill gotten gains, are running the governments of major foreign players like China, Russia, or the USA.

no.

tariffs, border enforcement, and deconfliction are anti-globalist.

the global businesses will do just fine. supply side is mind warping isn't it? your only concern is for the poor multinationals....

I suppose you think Atlas Shrugged is a good book.

Tell us how you expect Donald Trump, and all of these mega corporations to suddenly stop doing business in the USA, and end "globalism", because I really don't see that happening anytime soon. Especially if guys like Trump, who use "global business empires", money laundering banks, and numbered bank accounts to evade taxes, and and hide their ill gotten gains, are running the governments of major foreign players like China, Russia, or the USA.
Nothing wrong with fair trade, but what we have been witnessing is the corrupt side of globalism that is being used to enrich politician's that have figured out how to use this globalism as a way to effect fanaticism and the plundering of our country for their personal gains.

• Thanks
Reactions: AHZ
I don't have a dog in that fight.
You are 100% correct "its a convoluted mess", always has been.
You say you don't have a dog in the fight but also that you understand Israeli's response of bombing the shit out HAMAS and civilians alike. Including children and pregnant women. So how about HAMAS's actions do you understand those? Not having a dog in the fight, to me, means recognizing the atrocities and callousness on all sides.

Nothing wrong with fair trade, but what we have been witnessing is the corrupt side of globalism that is being used to enrich politician's that have figured out how to use this globalism as a way to effect fanaticism and the plundering of our country for their personal gains.
yes.

thank you.

The whole problem is that for the fiat American dollar to remain the de facto global currency, we have to keep promising foreign oligarchs more and more access points to get it while it's hot.

what we definitely CANNOT do is give it to our own people.

it's true tratorism.

Last edited:
He expressed his opinion to pence, that his lawyers told him.

Members of Congress have the ability to object, dems did it in every presidential election they lost this century.
He asked Pence to exchange the legal electoral votes for his fraudulent ones in the same way you could ask a bankteller to exchange the real cash in her drawer for the phoney cash you have on your person, except he tried to do it with the weight and authority of the office is the President. That's fraud.

He asked Pence to exchange the legal electoral votes for his fraudulent ones in the same way you could ask a bankteller to exchange the real cash in her drawer for the phoney cash you have on your person, except he tried to do it with the weight and authority of the office is the President. That's fraud.

Is non-citizens voting fraud?

Haha no he didn’t…stop lying

That’s not even what The dem DAs are claiming

Forum List

Back