Jon Stewart Made Fun Of Trump's Fraud Case, Then Turns Around And Does The Same Thing

The city appraised the property at $1.3M, which is what Stewart was paying taxes on. He then fraudulently inflated the value to $17M when he sold it. He owes the city and state back taxes on the $15.7M difference.

Sometimes the assed tax value stays at the original price (CA PROP 17) until it changes hands. Then the next buyer pays tax on the new value annually going foward until the next sale. Maybe comparable homes were selling for $17mil? If we had the address even Zillow would clear this up.

Retard. Stewart sold his property to a buyer who was willing to pay $17.5 million, which is an entirely different scenario. This is how capitalism works.

But go ahead. Prove me wrong. Go.
~~~~~~
Perhaps Jidge Engoron should adjudicate that decision. I'd like to see his summation on that sale?

Oh wait so there was no victim? In NY that does not matter now.
What the fuck are you babbling about? This is pure capitalism. In real estate, everything is about location and the price someone is willing to pay.

What your orange douchebag did was defraud the banks by lying about his property to get a loan - thereby cheating the bank and the shareholders. Victimless crime, indeed.

Stewart put his house on the market and sold it at a profit. Something that is routinely done in real estate, paintings, baseball cards, antique cars, etc.

Hence the reason why Trump is indicted and Stewart is not. Get it now?

I know you are a retard but try to keep up. :itsok:

What the fuck are you babbling about? This is pure capitalism. In real estate, everything is about location and the price someone is willing to pay.

What your orange douchebag did was defraud the banks by lying about his property to get a loan - thereby cheating the bank and the shareholders. Victimless crime, indeed.

Stewart put his house on the market and sold it at a profit. Something that is routinely done in real estate, paintings, baseball cards, antique cars, etc.

Hence the reason why Trump is indicted and Stewart is not. Get it now?

I know you are a retard but try to keep up. :itsok:
youre so triggered you dont realize the claim on stewart isnt the same one trumps being accused of

youre so triggered you dont realize the claim on stewart isnt the same one trumps being accused of
Exactly right, retard. The claim on Steward is in no way similar to what your orange douchebag is accused of.

Your orange douchebag is accused of being a criminal and Stewart is being accused of making a profit in the real estate market.

See the difference? No? Read it again. And when you are done, read it a few more times. You will eventually get it. Good luck. :itsok:

Exactly right, retard. The claim on Steward is in no way similar to what your orange douchebag is accused of.

Your orange douchebag is accused of being a criminal and Stewart is being accused of making a profit in the real estate market.

See the difference? No? Read it again. And when you are done, read it a few more times. You will eventually get it. Good luck. :itsok:
its amazing how oblivious you are,,

carry on,,

Forum List

Back