BREAKING: The Supreme Court is Likely to Uphold Presidential Immunity for Donald Trump..

so your "wasting money" argument only applies to helping rebuild Gaza. ok
you're not really America first.
just so you know. you're conditionally america first and that's just not good enough.
1. We have rebuilt Gaza and the West Bank hundreds of times over the years. A total waste of US resources.
2. I am America First. Prove otherwise.
3. Conditionally? Totally against wasting US taxpayer dollars.

1. We have rebuilt Gaza and the West Bank hundreds of times over the years. A total waste of resources.
2. I am America First. Prove otherwise.
3. Conditionally? Totally against wasting US taxpayer dollars.
but you are for wasting tax dollars in Ukraine......

it's pretty clear you are conditionally anti-waste.

No more fucking war.

How is $34 trillion not enough debt?

Other countries should give us money.

Funny, it is easy to be charitable with OPP.

Biden and the cult are DEFINITELY DOWN WITH OPP.

but you are for wasting tax dollars in Ukraine......
it's pretty clear you are conditionally anti-waste.
What part of "keeping Putin in his box and depleting his military" is wasting US taxpayer dollars?
The Ukraine War weakens a US adversary. The Ukraine War will probably lead to Putin's downfall.

Wasting US money in Gaza again, and again, and again, gets the US what? More wasted money we need to borrow.

What part of "keeping Putin in his box and depleting his military" is wasting US taxpayer dollars?
That weakens a US adversary. The Ukraine War will probably lead to Putin's downfall.

Wasting US money in Gaza again, and again, and again, gets the US what? More wasted money we need to borrow.
all of it because our deep state was the agressor.

all of it because our deep state was the aggressor.
The US and other NATO countries gave Ukraine security assurances if they gave up their nukes.
This agreement was documented in the Budapest Memorandum.
Russia also signed the memorandum.
Then Russia invaded Ukraine. The US and NATO needed to provide security to Ukraine as agreed.

Your statement that our deep state was the aggressor makes no sense.

The US and other NATO countries gave Ukraine security assurances if they gave up their nukes.
This agreement was documented in the Budapest Memorandum.
Russia also signed the memorandum.
Then Russia invaded Ukraine. The US and NATO needed to provide security to Ukraine as agreed.

Your statement that our deep state was the aggressor makes no sense.

The agreement was for ukraine to not join NATO.

then the CIA overthrew ukraine and had it start making NATO noises.

assurances were given?

that had nothing to do with the agreement.

1. You post in generalities. You pretend that you have the moral high ground. You don't.
You did NOT outline your "perfect" solution for Gazans. You just whine about my solution.
I don't believe in any moral high ground. Morality is entirely subjective. I just don't take seriously the argument that you're some paternal figure for Gazans who they placed in charge to decide what's best for them, as if they were your wayward children. That's not an argument I take seriously. If you want to admit that you value what you believe to be in their best interest more than you value their liberty than at least we're beginning to have an honest conversation.

Also I'm not pretending to offer a solution. It isn't my place to fix the middle east. I'm simply saying I don't support Israel's callous slaughtering of innocent civilians any more than I do Hamas.
2. My proposed solution of dispersing Gazans is a win for them. They are starving and their homes are destroyed. No one will be dumb enough to rebuild Gaza again.
It's not a solution. It's a fantasy because no one is taking all of them in and you aren't removing them by force. Israel can slaughter more of them until the world finally has enough but that's about it.
3. I agree that my self-serving interest is in not wasting any more US aid, but it also solves the Hamas War. Win-Win.
No it doesn't. Displacing people is how we got here in the first place.

The agreement was for Ukraine to not join NATO.
then the CIA overthrew Ukraine and had it start making NATO noises.
assurances were given? that had nothing to do with the agreement.
1. What agreement was for Ukraine to not join NATO? The only one I'm aware of was for German reunification when James Baker said that NATO would not go one more inch eastward. That had nothing to do with Ukraine.

2. The CIA did not overthrow anything. You might be referring to the Maidan Revolution

3. Read the fucking article before posting lies. Security assurances were given.
"December 5 marks the 20th anniversary of the signing of the Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances for Ukraine. Russia has grossly violated the commitments it made in that document. That imposes an obligation on Washington to support Ukraine and push back against Russia. This is not just a matter of living up to U.S. obligations. It is also about preserving the credibility of security assurances, which could contribute to preventing nuclear proliferation in the future."

I think you're coward pieces of shit who can't be honest about how little you care for innocent Gazans.

What do you think we are arguing over? We simply don't agree on what should be done here. You want to forcefully displace people and I don't and I'm not buying your narrative that it's out of compassion for the gazans and that you get to decide their displacement is a win for them. That's stupid. You go search for respect for that make believe bullshit somewhere else.
😆.. You've gotten yourself so worked up that you don't even know who it is that you are trying to spit your venom at anymore. Calm down serpent, and peace be still for your time hasn't come just yet. All in God's plan shall you face your judgement, but in the mean time maybe try to see the error of your ways.

😆.. You've gotten yourself so worked up that you don't even know who it is that you are trying to spit your venom at anymore. Calm down serpent, and peace be still for your time hasn't come just yet. All in God's plan shall you face your judgement, but in the mean time maybe try to see the error of your ways.
Save your fairytales for the kiddies.

1. What agreement was for Ukraine to not join NATO? The only one I'm aware of was for German reunification when James Baker said that NATO would not go one more inch eastward. That had nothing to do with Ukraine.

2. The CIA did not overthrow anything. You might be referring to the Maidan Revolution

3. Read the fucking article before posting lies. Security assurances were given.
"December 5 marks the 20th anniversary of the signing of the Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances for Ukraine. Russia has grossly violated the commitments it made in that document. That imposes an obligation on Washington to support Ukraine and push back against Russia. This is not just a matter of living up to U.S. obligations. It is also about preserving the credibility of security assurances, which could contribute to preventing nuclear proliferation in the future."
But you voted for Biden right ?

we're done here, deep state shill.

you have no interest in truth.

I don't believe in any moral high ground. Morality is entirely subjective. I just don't take seriously the argument that you're some paternal figure for Gazans who they placed in charge to decide what's best for them, as if they were your wayward children. That's not an argument I take seriously. If you want to admit that you value what you believe to be in their best interest more than you value their liberty than at least we're beginning to have an honest conversation.

Also I'm not pretending to offer a solution. It isn't my place to fix the middle east. I'm simply saying I don't support Israel's callous slaughtering of innocent civilians any more than I do Hamas.

It's not a solution. It's a fantasy because no one is taking all of them in and you aren't removing them by force. Israel can slaughter more of them until the world finally has enough but that's about it.

No it doesn't. Displacing people is how we got here in the first place.
1. I consider myself a "problem solver". Now that I'm retired the only opportunity I have to debate potential solutions is on these forums. Gazans are terrorists, or terrorist enablers living with Hamas. They are not children, they should be responsible adults and protect their children from Hamas. Apparently they refuse or are unable to do that.

2. We can all agree that killing children either by beheading or by 2,000# bombs is horrible. Not news.

3. No one needs to take all of them in, that's a non-starter. They need to be distributed to many countries in small numbers to keep Hamas from reforming. Won't need to remove them by force, Gaza is gone. No food, no shelter, no work. The world won't stop Israel, only the US can, if we threaten withholding US aid.

4. Once again, you whine about my "relocation" solution, but don't put up a better one. No foreign aid is my final answer.

The Ukraine War weakens a US adversary. The Ukraine War will probably lead to Putin's downfall.

Priorities out of whack, because playing against a nuclear foe is a super dangerous game that got started under very shady circumstances, and it could lead to WW3, but while Iran is not nuclear yet, then keeping it that way is of the upmost importance for the stability in the region, especially when it comes to world security also.

The Democrat's have created one nasty situation that may come to bite this nation in the ace worse than can be imagined. Our priorities are way out of whack, and worse we sat back while Iran became cozy with Russia. Talk about a tragic set of blunders.

The average UKRAINIAN soldier is in his late 40s.

This war is destroying Ukraine simply for the paycheck to the MIC.

Russia has 1/10th of the US economy.

Russia gdp for 2022 was $2,240.42B.
U.S. gdp for 2022 was $25,439.70B.

WE HAD PEACE IN MARCH 2022. POOT AND VOLDYMYR had a peace agreement brokered by Erdogen in Turkey. BIDEN MADE VZ BREAK THE DEAL.

We all fucking know this.

THIS IS WAR FOR MONEY IN CORRUPT UKRAINE.

Who is auditing how the money is spent?

Forum List

Back