BREAKING: The Supreme Court is Likely to Uphold Presidential Immunity for Donald Trump..

LOL. I posted and linked the truth. You can keep typing lies if you prefer.
there was an agreement that ukraine would not join NATO.

a us overthrow throws all that into question.

it's a hostile deep state act.

1. I consider myself a "problem solver". Now that I'm retired the only opportunity I have to debate potential solutions is on these forums. Gazans are terrorists, or terrorist enablers living with Hamas. They are not children, they should be responsible adults and protect their children from Hamas. Apparently they refuse or are unable to do that.

2. We can all agree that killing children either by beheading or by 2,000# bombs is horrible. Not news.

3. No one needs to take all of them in, that's a non-starter. They need to be distributed to many countries in small numbers to keep Hamas from reforming. Won't need to remove them by force, Gaza is gone. No food, no shelter, no work. The world won't stop Israel, only the US can, if we threaten withholding US aid.

4. Once again, you whine about my "relocation" solution, but don't put up a better one. No foreign aid is my final answer.
I don't really care what you fancy yourself. Thats my point. This isn't a fan fiction website. We didn't show up here to respect your performance art. If you want to peddle yourself as a problem solver that's fine but I'm not going to respect it. You haven't told me who's agreed to this solution, how many Gazans they have agreed to take in or how many Gazans have agreed to go. You might as well tell me your solution is Santa Claus bringing them food and toys from the North Pole.

They will define exactly what Presidential immunity is and what is covered and then send it back to the courts to determine if Trump's actions are covered or not. Some may be but some will not. There will be no blanket immunity given. In my legal opinion (I'm not a lawyer).
Sounds about right.... and sounds just about the way it should.

Priorities out of whack, because playing against a nuclear foe is a super dangerous game that got started under very shady circumstances, and it could lead to WW3, but while Iran is not nuclear yet, then keeping it that way is of the upmost importance for the stability in the region, especially when it comes to world security also.

The Democrat's have created one nasty situation that may come to bite this nation in the ace worse than can be imagined. Our priorities are way out of whack, and worse we sat back while Iran became cozy with Russia. Talk about a tragic set of blunders.
You're preaching to the choir. Russia-China-Iran-NK appear to be forming up, including the BRIC countries to depose the US as the top economic power. Russia isn't stupid enough to start a nuclear war. Iran might be, but then there's no Iran. I doubt China is.
Iran getting nukes should not lead to WW3. It just means Iran also joins the MAD club.

Gates already said that Biden has never been right about Foreign Relations, in his entire career. His abysmal record is still intact.
The young commies running Biden's Whitehouse are more worried about "climate change" than national security.

The average UKRAINIAN soldier is in his late 40s.
This war is destroying Ukraine simply for the paycheck to the MIC.
Russia has 1/10th of the US economy. Russia gdp for 2022 was $2,240.42B.
U.S. gdp for 2022 was $25,439.70B.
WE HAD PEACE IN MARCH 2022. POOT AND VOLDYMYR had a peace agreement brokered by Erdogen in Turkey. BIDEN MADE VZ BREAK THE DEAL.
We all fucking know this.
THIS IS WAR FOR MONEY IN CORRUPT UKRAINE.
Who is auditing how the money is spent?
1. Ukraine just lowered the draft age, so the age should be getting lowered.
2. Putin launched the war, expecting it to last 3-days. The US MIC didn't start it.
3. As McCain said "Russia is a gas station with nukes". Their economy can't sustain a long war.
4. There was no peace deal in 2022. Talks, yes, but no agreement.
5. The war is about Ukraine staying independent of Russia.
6. Republicans insist on audits for the US aid.

there was an agreement that Ukraine would not join NATO.
a us overthrow throws all that into question.
it's a hostile deep state act.
Are you referring to the 2022 peace talks with Turkey or something else?

Russia was insisting that Ukraine not join NATO, but Ukraine wouldn't agree to it.

Not sure what "US overthrow" or "deep state act" refers to. Got links?

1. Ukraine just lowered the draft age, so the age should be getting lowered.
2. Putin launched the war, expecting it to last 3-days. The US MIC didn't start it.
3. As McCain said "Russia is a gas station with nukes". Their economy can't sustain a long war.
4. There was no peace deal in 2022. Talks, yes, but no agreement.
5. The war is about Ukraine staying independent of Russia.
6. Republicans insist on audits for the US aid.
Then you throw the Biden administration into the mix, and all bets are off.

I don't really care what you fancy yourself. Thats my point. This isn't a fan fiction website. We didn't show up here to respect your performance art. If you want to peddle yourself as a problem solver that's fine but I'm not going to respect it. You haven't told me who's agreed to this solution, how many Gazans they have agreed to take in or how many Gazans have agreed to go. You might as well tell me your solution is Santa Claus bringing them food and toys from the North Pole.
True. But at least I proposed a workable solution to the Gaza mess.
If it doesn't happen, no skin off my ass. Just sayin'.

I find it weird the cult wants no accounting of how my money is being spent in Ukraine.

How do we know it is all going to fight Russia? Do we know weapons are not being sold by Ukraine to other countries or groups?

There should be a 100% reconciliation of how every dime OF US TAXPAYER MONEY is spent in UKRAINE.

Why not? Got a better one, or just let them starve?
Because no one involved has expressed a desire for it nor have you explained how to achieve it. You might as well tell us you solved violence in the middle east and your solution is that everyone should work together instead.

We should know how the billions of dollars are being spent in Ukraine…..right?

Does that somehow make me a racist homophobic transphobic misogynist xenophobic nazi maga trumptard?

Who does NOT want to know how the money is being spent?

If so, why?

Because no one involved has expressed a desire for it nor have you explained how to achieve it. You might as well tell us you solved violence in the middle east and your solution is that everyone should work together instead.
Whose job is it to negotiate for Gazans? Not mine. Whoever it is has about 1.7m people to place somewhere, probably not back in Gaza to starve.

Palestinians currently displaced in Gaza: 1.7 million (70% of the population)

I find it weird the cult wants no accounting of how my money is being spent in Ukraine.

How do we know it is all going to fight Russia? Do we know weapons are not being sold by Ukraine to other countries or groups?

There should be a 100% reconciliation of how every dime OF US TAXPAYER MONEY is spent in UKRAINE.
The biggest problem for us is like you say - we have no way of knowing what's the truth because we don't truly know why it started and what the end game is.

"Trust Us" is an unexceptable term at this point, because we've been kept in the dark while our money is possibly going to fuel bad agendas for which we have no idea what it's all about.

Now it's true that Ukraine is fighting for it's life as they are being pounded by the Russians for whatever reason, and what NATO's role is or it's goal is, ummm is what we as American's are truly uninformed completely about. So then comes our government saying "Trust Us", and that is some very unstable advice given after what we've seen with a Democrat led government thus far.

I think you're coward pieces of shit who can't be honest about how little you care for innocent Gazans.

What do you think we are arguing over? We simply don't agree on what should be done here. You want to forcefully displace people and I don't and I'm not buying your narrative that it's out of compassion for the gazans and that you get to decide their displacement is a win for them. That's stupid. You go search for respect for that make believe bullshit somewhere else.
I think you are a pro Hamas coward that doesn’t care about innocents because you don’t support liberating them from Hamas

I think you are a pro Hamas coward that doesn’t care about innocents because you don’t support liberating them from Hamas
Except you have to imagine that support. I don't have to imagine you all arguing in favor of displacement or for shooting through their children when they're being used as human shields. That's not liberation.

Except you have to imagine that support. I don't have to imagine you all arguing in favor of displacement or for shooting through their children when they're being used as human shields. That's not liberation.
No I read your pro hamas post. You leave nothing to the imagination.

Forum List

Back