Racial Taunts

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
Wasn't right but it's being blown out of proportion.
I live in this media market and the story was broadcast all over last night. The mayor, business owners, the governor -- all came out and unequivocally denounced the racists. However, this incident happened in the most frequented tourist area of downtown Couer d'Alene and NO ONE other than the team saw or heard it. There are no videos from the numerous public cameras on Sherman Ave. and no one on the team got a video or even a license plate number of the vehicle. As a result, the entire area has been smeared as being racist. Side note. This team was housed in the most exclusive hotel property in CDA but it was thirty miles from Spokane and they were immediately relocated to a property in Spokane. I want to see some actual evidence of this heinous crime and not what could be another Jussie Smollet style smear campaign on an entire city, county and state. If it happened, I am all for holding the morons in the truck accountable. I want to see the evidence.

Coeur D'Alene is an area with an overwhelming honky majority. I'm sure that if a group of honkies decided to take a stroll into South Central LA or Bed Stuy, they'd get some grief there too. Not a big deal, these black chicks need to get thicker skin.

Coeur D'Alene is an area with an overwhelming honky majority. I'm sure that if a group of honkies decided to take a stroll into South Central LA or Bed Stuy, they'd get some grief there too. Not a big deal, these black chicks need to get thicker skin.
It is not at all clear that the incident happened at all. The accusers are the ONLY ones who have made the accusation and CDA is one of the most liberal areas of ID along with Boise. If this, in fact, did happen, it was wrong but it certainly does not rate smearing the entire city and state.

Forum List

Back