10 images mocking George W. Bush that were far worse than a harmless rodeo clown

all pictures at site

SNIP:

By Michelle Malkin • August 14, 2013 04:53 PM

Over the years, I’ve meticulously chronicled progressive haters and their rank hypocrisy. It’s time for yet another refresher course as the libs go nuts over a rodeo clown.

Without further ado, drawn from my blog archives, here are 10 images/signs/agitprop items mocking George W. Bush that were far, far worse than any of the silly Obama gags causing prog conniptions.

1. imgres

2. imgres-1

3. imgres-2

4. imgres-3

5. imgres-4

6. kb2

7. kbush

8. kb4

9. bushbeheaded

10. imgres-5

Note: These were not just fringe pieces. Some appeared in art galleries and at major film festivals. Left-wing assassination chic means never having to say you’re sorry.

Message to the rodeo-phobes: Lighten up, buttercups.

all of it and pictures here
Michelle Malkin | 10 images mocking George W. Bush that were far worse than a harmless rodeo clown «

We have seen the ugliness from both sides. For the most part, things like this come from those on the extreme fringes. We allow those on the fringes to control the debate, so this is what we end up with.

Malkin is a nuts as an outhouse rat.

NAACP should do whatever they feel is right.

squeeze berry, I didn't realize that you meant me when you wrote "lug nuts" so I didn't respond to your lie.

On this board, for the most part, its the rw nutters who are all kinds of hysterical and its time for you idiots to move on to your next melodrama.

the explain the racism and stop tap dancing

let it be noted that lugnuts has no explanation

Honestly Stephanie, I don't believe its possible to be "melodramatic" about hungry and homeless 6 year olds. Even though its typical of you to make fun of real tragedy, you've outdone yourself this time.

As someone else (a human being) in that thread wrote, it should not happen in the US.

oh dear, here comes the sermons and melodrama

1005370_10151612435006275_1793891398_n.jpg

special photo just for Stephanie to make fun of.

squeeze berry

Explain wtf you're yammering about or stfu.

you edited your-previous post

lgs noticed it too

I don't get #2. :dunno:

And #10, unless history changed overnight, is still British.

Canadian.

But whom I to quibble.

Oh yeah..I do quibble.

Hey Step, which one of those images were sponsored, in part, by tax funds?

Thanks in advance.

oh dear, here comes the sermons and melodrama

squeeze berry

lgs noticed it too

I don't know who "lgs" is and can't find an edited post.

Not saying I didn't edit a post. Just saying I can't find it and I "noticed" you forgot to include a link to it. :eusa_whistle:

You're just another brainless hater and not worth any more of my time.

But, hey, you could always take it to the flame zone and POST THE LINK THERE. :lol:

squeeze berry

lgs noticed it too

Not saying I didn't edit a post. Just saying I can't find it and I "noticed" you forgot to include a link to it. :eusa_whistle:

But, hey, you could always take it to the flame zone and POST THE LINK THERE. :lol:

lgs = Lady Gunslinger?

:lol:

lgs noticed it too

lgs = Lady Gunslinger?

yep, if it was just one of us I would say we were wrong, but two of us?

you edited out the racist accusation.

I'll nail you next time around

lgs = Lady Gunslinger?

You could post the offending post. It would show that it had been edited.

Post the link.

Liar.

lgs = Lady Gunslinger?

Post the link.

Liar.

thinking back - I think I posted something about this last week, different thread, that it was probably meant to be racist. If so, I will gladly apologize BUT --

You obviously have a particular post in mind. POST THE LINK.

Leaving for a while but will check back.

Just POST THE LINK.

I agree.

Very stupid but just like it says in the board rules - stupidity like this reflects more on the jackasses on the "float" than it does on our president.

uhmm, I don't see it as 'stupidity', I see it as a genuine, non obscene, expression of ideological political thought.

all pictures at site

SNIP:

Over the years, I’ve meticulously chronicled progressive haters and their rank hypocrisy. It’s time for yet another refresher course as the libs go nuts over a rodeo clown.

Without further ado, drawn from my blog archives, here are 10 images/signs/agitprop items mocking George W. Bush that were far, far worse than any of the silly Obama gags causing prog conniptions.

1. imgres

2. imgres-1

3. imgres-2

4. imgres-3

5. imgres-4

6. kb2

7. kbush

8. kb4

9. bushbeheaded

10. imgres-5

Note: These were not just fringe pieces. Some appeared in art galleries and at major film festivals. Left-wing assassination chic means never having to say you’re sorry.

Michelle Malkin | 10 images mocking George W. Bush that were far worse than a harmless rodeo clown «

We have seen the ugliness from both sides. For the most part, things like this come from those on the extreme fringes. We allow those on the fringes to control the debate, so this is what we end up with.

absolutely.

Encouraging a bull to run him over?
What did they do, whisper racist remarks in the bull's ear to make him hate Obama? LOL

Uh -- you're the same clown who called me "racist" for observing that the Fox News audience is predominantly white. That makes you the absolute last poster on this website to be pretending to have any clue what racism is. Better let the grownups handle this one.
Grownups? That leaves you out.

all pictures at site

SNIP:

1. imgres

2. imgres-1

3. imgres-2

4. imgres-3

5. imgres-4

6. kb2

7. kbush

8. kb4

9. bushbeheaded

10. imgres-5

I don't believe there is sliding scale here of bad - worse.

ANY attacks on the Office of the President that imply violence are wrong.

But leave it to that stupid bitch Malkin to troll the internet and find 10 images as her argument for what...? "Look people on the far-left are as crazy as people in the tea party right"

Yes, we know.

We have had Rodeo clowns portraying Political figures since the beginning of the Rodeos.
It's all about entertainment and fun.

My Grandfather talked about one Rodeo he attended during Teddy Roosevelt's Presidency.
The clown was dressed up to look like President Roosevelt and he had a barrel under the clothes to make him look really fat. The bull knocked him over and started rolling him all over the place, while the crowd cheered and laughed.

You all need to lighten up and stop the demagoguing.

We have the right in this country to make fun of our political opponents. Unlike some other countries.
This is exactly what freedom of speech is all about.

You're right, Peach. Lampooning political figures and celebrities is as old as the hills and we lose a lot if we squelch that. The PC overdosing has to stop. It's as bad as censorship.

"Who wants to see Obama get run over" was a bit over the top but I watched the video and couldn't find anything that could be called "racist". That's another term that gets too readily flung about. As Peach put it, we gotta lighten up.

One quibble though Peach--
Are you sure you don't mean Taft? He was the fat one AFAIK.

Yes it was Roosevelt. He was chubby compared to Taft.
But is was a parody from his being a great hunter and that he was getting fat while being President.
He was pretty fit when he was elected in 1901. By his 2nd term he was getting pretty chubby.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xDfRlHCGn...AAAO4/prOa9PkmpdI/s320/Theodore+Roosevelt.jpg
Roosevelt and Taft in 1909
http://www.kingsacademy.com/mhodges...Age/pictures/AM04-028_Roosevelt+Taft_1909.jpg

Last edited:
all pictures at site

SNIP:

1. imgres

2. imgres-1

3. imgres-2

4. imgres-3

5. imgres-4

6. kb2

7. kbush

8. kb4

9. bushbeheaded

10. imgres-5

But leave it to that stupid bitch Malkin to troll the internet and find 10 images as her argument for what...? "Look people on the far-left are as crazy as people in the tea party right"

Yes, we know.

right, so she or us should just stfu....:rolleyes:

all pictures at site

SNIP:

1. imgres

2. imgres-1

3. imgres-2

4. imgres-3

5. imgres-4

6. kb2

7. kbush

8. kb4

9. bushbeheaded

10. imgres-5

Yes, we know.

There is no far left, left is as far as it goes

all pictures at site

SNIP:

1. imgres

2. imgres-1

3. imgres-2

4. imgres-3

5. imgres-4

6. kb2

7. kbush

8. kb4

9. bushbeheaded

10. imgres-5

Yes, we know.

It was a comedy skit, not an attack nor was it implied violence.
Put in in perspective for crying out loud.
It was not done in any political speech or a convention, or in any serious situation. If it had been, then it really would be an actual attack with and including implied violence.

I'm guessing that those of you who say things like this, have never, ever ,even, been to a Rodeo, let alone know what it is all about.

Last edited:

Post the link.

Liar.

thinking back - I think I posted something about this last week, different thread, that it was probably meant to be racist. If so, I will gladly apologize BUT --

Just POST THE LINK.

gotta admit ican't find it, so I'll apologize in advance

Post the link.

Liar.

Just POST THE LINK.

gotta admit ican't find it, so I'll apologize in advance

Oh that's okay. You just keep right on looking.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back