10 images mocking George W. Bush that were far worse than a harmless rodeo clown

Conservatives just don't get it

Assholes posted nasty stuff about Bush and assholes post nasty stuff about Obama......that is equivalence

A state fair is a state function. Advocating violence against the President crosses he line. States don't do that. Elected representatives don't do that

In the case of Republican states and politicians, they do

Where was the advocating of violence?

Encouraging a bull to run him over?
What did they do, whisper racist remarks in the bull's ear to make him hate Obama? LOL

In reference to the Rodeo clown wearing the Obama mask, is and Satire and mockery of the president or should I say "The King" now a crime in this country.

I wouldn't have thought so after watching the clowns on Saturday Night Live when George Bush was the president.

Where was the advocating of violence?

Encouraging a bull to run him over?
What did they do, whisper racist remarks in the bull's ear to make him hate Obama? LOL

Uh -- you're the same clown who called me "racist" for observing that the Fox News audience is predominantly white. That makes you the absolute last poster on this website to be pretending to have any clue what racism is. Better let the grownups handle this one.

1ST PLACE WINNER: BESSEMER , MICHIGAN 'S FOURTH OF JULY PARADE FLOAT

trailer behind the tractor is a manure spreader.

Number-11.jpg

Number-2.jpg

Number-3.jpg

Number-4.jpg

should be a national past time

In reference to the Rodeo clown wearing the Obama mask, is and Satire and mockery of the president or should I say "The King" now a crime in this country.

I wouldn't have thought so after watching the clowns on Saturday Night Live when George Bush was the president.

Matthew
When did it become a crime to dress up to mock the president?

Seems like its the rw's who are hysterical about this. Now they're even saying its a crime to mock the president? :cuckoo:

Calm down, get a grip and ignore the nutters like Malkin. Its not a crime, it has never been a crime and its not going to become a crime.

Matthew

Seems like its the rw's who are hysterical about this. Now they're even saying its a crime to mock the president? :cuckoo:

Calm down, get a grip and ignore the nutters like Malkin. Its not a crime, it has never been a crime and its not going to become a crime.

Malkin is a nutter...that is rich coming from you...and I don't think you can consider the NAACP RW...they called for charging the clown with a HATE CRIME...now you get a grip and stop trying to turn this on the right wing...

Last edited:

Matthew

Malkin is a nutter...that is rich coming from you...and I don't think you can consider the NAACP RW...they called for charging the clown with a HATE CRIME...now you get a grip and stop trying to turn this on the right wing...

lugnuts also stated that clowngate is racist. He never explained how it's racist.

Malkin is a nuts as an outhouse rat.

NAACP should do whatever they feel is right.

squeeze berry, I didn't realize that you meant me when you wrote "lug nuts" so I didn't respond to your lie.

On this board, for the most part, its the rw nutters who are all kinds of hysterical and its time for you idiots to move on to your next melodrama.

squeeze berry, I didn't realize that you meant me when you wrote "lug nuts" so I didn't respond to your lie.

On this board, for the most part, its the rw nutters who are all kinds of hysterical and its time for you idiots to move on to your next melodrama.

holy smokes...who is this that took over luddy?...

don't you have any more melodrama to post about the tee potters or letters from six year olds...

Were any of the images presented at a "State" fair?

Makes a big difference

not that I know of but I understand that there was a rodeo clown at the exact same fair in I believe it was (89) or1990, who donned a mask of Bush 1 , with a broomstick up its ass that got ran over by a bull...does that count? :eusa_eh:

don't you have any more melodrama to post about the tee potters or letters from six year olds...

Not surprising that Stephanie would make fun of hungry children.

Not surprising that Stephanie would make fun of hungry children.

there's that melodrama you accuse others of having...

Honestly Stephanie, I don't believe its possible to be "melodramatic" about hungry and homeless 6 year olds. Even though its typical of you to make fun of real tragedy, you've outdone yourself this time.

As someone else (a human being) in that thread wrote, it should not happen in the US.

Honestly Stephanie, I don't believe its possible to be "melodramatic" about hungry and homeless 6 year olds. Even though its typical of you to make fun of real tragedy, you've outdone yourself this time.

As someone else (a human being) in that thread wrote, it should not happen in the US.

oh dear, here comes the sermons and melodrama

1ST PLACE WINNER: BESSEMER , MICHIGAN 'S FOURTH OF JULY PARADE FLOAT

trailer behind the tractor is a manure spreader.

Number-11.jpg

Number-2.jpg

Number-3.jpg

Number-4.jpg

should be a national past time

I don't find that offensive....

I agree.

Very stupid but just like it says in the board rules - stupidity like this reflects more on the jackasses on the "float" than it does on our president.

the explain the racism and stop tap dancing

oh dear, here comes the sermons and melodrama

1005370_10151612435006275_1793891398_n.jpg

special photo just for Stephanie to make fun of.

squeeze berry
the explain the racism and stop tap dancing

Explain wtf you're yammering about or stfu.

Forum List

Back