10 images mocking George W. Bush that were far worse than a harmless rodeo clown

I bet I confuse the fuck out of some of you. I voted for George W. Bush...twice. I voted for Barack Obama...twice.

I don't like seeing either of them treated with disrespect.

(P.S. I tend to vote Republican, but when Sarah Palin popped up as John McCain's running mate, I was just...oh, no...no way!)

Hey kooshdouche:

I read your dopey post and I was just... oh, shut the fuck up!

:thup:

I bet I confuse the fuck out of some of you. I voted for George W. Bush...twice. I voted for Barack Obama...twice.

(P.S. I tend to vote Republican, but when Sarah Palin popped up as John McCain's running mate, I was just...oh, no...no way!)

Hey kooshdouche:

Some people just shouldn't vote.

Hey kooshdouche:

Some people just shouldn't vote.

probably most of the Democrat base...:eek:

Were any of the images presented at a "State" fair?

Makes a big difference

EXACTLY! Where is taxpayer's money being used in any of those Bush instances?

omg...you people are just special...all of those we ok because it wasn't taxpayer money...who pays taxes for the streets they were marching on? oops
gawd since Obama the dumb has increased to no bounds

A State Fair is an EVENT funded by taxpayer dollars. You right wing turds are obtuse.

omg...you people are just special...all of those we ok because it wasn't taxpayer money...who pays taxes for the streets they were marching on? oops

A State Fair is an EVENT funded by taxpayer dollars. You right wing turds are obtuse.
Better than funding abortions.

then why does our AG address the NAACP on our dime?

all of sudden they care about our tax dollars...how about that one?

I bet they said that when Bush was used in a comedy skit at a STATE FAIR and the Naacp jump in and wanted the clown charged with a hate crime...:lol:

Some of you need to look in a mirror to see, OBTUSE

I bet they said that when Bush was used in a comedy skit at a STATE FAIR and the Naacp jump in and wanted the clown charged with a hate crime...:lol:

Link?

Democrats have been the much more fiscally responsible party for 30 years. Google PAYGO and see how many Republicans voted for it.

SUDDENLY you right wing turds are aware of national debt. There was not a PEEP about debt until Obama took office. And not a PEEP when Reagan created a trillion dollars of debt in 5 years, something it took every previous president COMBINED to create in 200 years.

And there was not a PEEP from you right wing turds when Reagan raised the debt ceiling 18 times and George W. raised it 7 times.

You right wing turds are not only obtuse, you are scum. The lowest form of human life.

“Ronald Reagan changed the trajectory of America in a way that Richard Nixon did not and in a way that Bill Clinton did not. Reagan was an ideological inflection point, ending a 50-year liberal ascendancy and beginning a 30-year conservative ascendancy."
Charles Krauthammer

"The debt explosion has resulted not from big spending by the Democrats, but instead the Republican Party's embrace, about three decades ago, of the insidious doctrine that deficits don't matter if they result from tax cuts."
David Stockman - Director of the Office of Management and Budget for U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

"Grover Norquist has no plan to pay this debt down. His plan says you continue to add to the debt..."
Senator Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.)

Link?

Democrats have been the much more fiscally responsible party for 30 years. Google PAYGO and see how many Republicans voted for it.

SUDDENLY you right wing turds are aware of national debt. There was not a PEEP about debt until Obama took office. And not a PEEP when Reagan created a trillion dollars of debt in 5 years, something it took every previous president COMBINED to create in 200 years.

And there was not a PEEP from you right wing turds when Reagan raised the debt ceiling 18 times and George W. raised it 7 times.

You right wing turds are not only obtuse, you are scum. The lowest form of human life.

“Ronald Reagan changed the trajectory of America in a way that Richard Nixon did not and in a way that Bill Clinton did not. Reagan was an ideological inflection point, ending a 50-year liberal ascendancy and beginning a 30-year conservative ascendancy."
Charles Krauthammer

"The debt explosion has resulted not from big spending by the Democrats, but instead the Republican Party's embrace, about three decades ago, of the insidious doctrine that deficits don't matter if they result from tax cuts."
David Stockman - Director of the Office of Management and Budget for U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

"Grover Norquist has no plan to pay this debt down. His plan says you continue to add to the debt..."

for gawds sakes, the pictures were posted here...not playing your all's "duh when" dumb games

Link?

Charles Krauthammer

for gawds sakes, the pictures were posted here...not playing your all's "duh when" dumb games

Do you mean this picture?

Greenwood-rodeo-stunt-jpg.jpg

People outraged over rodeo stunt

Parent says clowns stomped on Barack Obama doll

Published 11:20 PM CDT Jul 03, 2012

GREENWOOD, Ark. —People in Greenwood said they are outraged after a rodeo stunt involving what resembled to be a doll of President Barack Obama.

Read more: People outraged over rodeo stunt | River Valley News - KHBS Home

Link?

Charles Krauthammer

GREENWOOD, Ark. —People in Greenwood said they are outraged after a rodeo stunt involving what resembled to be a doll of President Barack Obama.

so they are OUTRAGED...because a few are OUTRAGED we all need to STOP LIVING...here's this for them and YOU...:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
Wow, liberals really can't take a joke, can they? It's ok to hang Bush in effigy, but don't disrespect Barack or you're gonna be investigated by the FBI.

so they are OUTRAGED...because a few are OUTRAGED we all need to STOP LIVING...here's this for them and YOU...:eusa_boohoo:

NOW, where is your link Steph? The one where Bush was used in a comedy skit at a STATE FAIR???

Forum List

Back