10 New Oil Pipelines and you're still screwed ..

Actually, we are moving closer & closer to energy independence. Just ask the Saudis and others. They're getting very nervous. So it's not all Gloom & Doom. There's actually good reason to be optimistic. We're moving in the right direction.

Actually, we are moving closer & closer to energy independence. Just ask the Saudis and others. They're getting very nervous. So it's not all Gloom & Doom. There's actually good reason to be optimistic. We're moving in the right direction.

yeah, energy independence ... that's why Saudi just built a 10 BILLION $$ refinery in Texas City .. refining all that independence is expensive these days.

yeah, energy independence ... that's why Saudi just built a 10 BILLION $$ refinery in Texas City .. refining all that independence is expensive these days.

It will take more time, but we are moving in the right direction. The Saudis are very nervous. They'll continue to lower prices, which will provide us with lower gas prices. We'll enjoy the lower gas prices while continuing to move towards energy independence. It's a Win-Win for Americans.

It will take more time, but we are moving in the right direction. The Saudis are very nervous. They'll continue to lower prices, which will provide us with lower gas prices. We'll enjoy the lower gas prices while continuing to move towards energy independence. It's a Win-Win for Americans.

and everything you just mentioned keeps us, and the rest of the world dependent on oil.

and everything you just mentioned keeps us, and the rest of the world dependent on oil.

Until other means are found to be practical, we will be dependent on oil. But we can become less dependent on foreign oil. And we are headed in that direction. Gas Prices should continue to fall.

OPEC will try to put American oil producers out of business. It's accomplished that in the past. But i think this time it will be different. So for the foreseeable future, Americans should enjoy lower gas prices as we continue moving towards energy independence. It really isn't all Gloom & Doom.

So what, the World Economy is a petroleum economy.
It will never change and that's fine.

Until other means are found to be practical, we will be dependent on oil. But we can become less dependent on foreign oil. And we are headed in that direction. Gas Prices should continue to fall.

OPEC will try to put American oil producers out of business. It's accomplished that in the past. But i think this time it will be different. So for the foreseeable future, Americans should enjoy lower gas prices as we continue moving towards energy independence. It really isn't all Gloom & Doom.

suits me just fine,, which brings us back to Keystone and how useless it is.

Useless to you,not so much for the people that need it,would company spend billions on a useless project,remember this is a private funded project.
'
Typical of people like this ,if I don't think its necessary,then everyone else must also.
Not one argument against it holds water,not one,and most are just plain stupid.

Useless to you,not so much for the people that need it,would company spend billions on a useless project,remember this is a private funded project.
'
Typical of people like this ,if I don't think its necessary,then everyone else must also.

facts/arguments and the basic discussion of Keystone has absolutely no meaning to or from the Right ... they have their opinion and nothing will change that. They're always right and the rest of the word is always wrong.

Has Lois been arrested yet ?

'

facts/arguments and the basic discussion of Keystone has absolutely no meaning to or from the Right ... they have their opinion and nothing will change that. They're always right and the rest of the word is always wrong.

Has Lois been arrested yet ?
Pot meet Kettle!! What facts,you have thrown up nothing but emotional feel good reactionary excuses,not one sold fact or reason.

Lois who??

and if I don't want to sell any of my land WTF then?

idiot RW's were laying on bridges pointing assault rifles at federal agents over some asshat rancher who didn't even on the land being taken over by the Feds that wasn't being taken over because the FEDS OWNED THE DAMN LAND..

FUCKING POS RW HYPOCRITES ..

Hmm. You do realize that almost all of our infrastructure is built using eminent domain laws? I have personally been involved in the seizing of my families property for highway right of way.

Mark

You're right, but the eminent domained land used for highways and other infrastructure are used for Americans. This Keystone pipeline carries a foreign product destined for export to other countries after being refined in gulf coast refineries. The refining also creates more air pollution for an area that's already known as cancer alley. So anyway, I ask how much good will this pipeline help USA.

You can thank the liberal members of the Supreme Court for a private firm having the ability to confiscate land for a private good.

As to your question, it has been stated repeatedly that the pipeline is the SAFEST source of transportation for that oil. They are not gonna stop pumping and shipping it. We might as well ship it in the safest possible manner.

Mark

However, this is land confiscated for the benefit of a foreign country. Let Canada ship it across it's territories. I really don't see how the pipeline benefits this country.

I remember an American pipeline that travels across Canadian territory.
I wonder if they whined like you when it was built?

Didn't know I was whining Toddster, how about the added pollution to cancer alley, not much concern there?

Hmm. You do realize that almost all of our infrastructure is built using eminent domain laws? I have personally been involved in the seizing of my families property for highway right of way.

Mark

You're right, but the eminent domained land used for highways and other infrastructure are used for Americans. This Keystone pipeline carries a foreign product destined for export to other countries after being refined in gulf coast refineries. The refining also creates more air pollution for an area that's already known as cancer alley. So anyway, I ask how much good will this pipeline help USA.

You can thank the liberal members of the Supreme Court for a private firm having the ability to confiscate land for a private good.

As to your question, it has been stated repeatedly that the pipeline is the SAFEST source of transportation for that oil. They are not gonna stop pumping and shipping it. We might as well ship it in the safest possible manner.

Mark

However, this is land confiscated for the benefit of a foreign country. Let Canada ship it across it's territories. I really don't see how the pipeline benefits this country.

If it increases the tax base, it now does. Thanks to liberal jurists.

Mark
Sorry, not understanding your question. If what increases. Why all this liberal stuff in everything you write? Not having a good day?

I didn't ask a question?? I made a statement. In this ruling:

Kelo v. City of New London - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

the liberal judges on the Supreme Court ruled that a private entity can "take" private property for simply increasing the tax base.

For instance, Bill Gates could get your house condemned just by promising to knock it down and building a new one on the land that would be worth more than yours, thus increasing the tax base.

I mention that the left did this because there has been a charge that the right backed the change in eminent domain laws.

Thats false.

Mark

Still screwed when OPEC decides to control the price of global oil ... it's a fact of life... just keep telling yourself Keystone will have an effect on the global market..

Oil prices plummet as OPEC decides against output cut

Have a good T-day .

Who shares the greater concern for obtaining a supply of oil for their needs, the Middle East or the United States?

It's interesting that 7 is rooting for American industry to collapse.

Mark

Mark

Didn't know I was whining Toddster, how about the added pollution to cancer alley, not much concern there?

Sigh. Lets try this again. Even if the pipeline is not built, Canada will continue to ship oil to us. Our own government has stated that the pipeline is the safest way to ship it.

Are there concerns? Of course. Will there be even greater concerns if the pipeline is not built? Almost a guarantee.

When presented with choices, it is incumbent to make the most rational one. The pipeline is the rational choice, in this case.

Mark

Still screwed when OPEC decides to control the price of global oil ... it's a fact of life... just keep telling yourself Keystone will have an effect on the global market..

Have a good T-day .

Who shares the greater concern for obtaining a supply of oil for their needs, the Middle East or the United States?

you being an idiot is less than interesting. Keystone in its completed form doesn't exist. This country is sitting on record supplies of oil, and has enough shale IN THIS COUNTRY to make it well into the next century ... industry collapse my ass ... my ass your brain, same thing. Shit flows out of both.

you're dismissed moron.

Have a good T-day .

you being an idiot is less than interesting. Keystone in its completed form doesn't exist. This country is sitting on record supplies of oil, and has enough shale IN THIS COUNTRY to make it well into the next century ... industry collapse my ass ... my ass your brain, same thing. Shit flows out of both.

you're dismissed moron.

Moron don't you even remember your original post?

God you are stupid.

Mark

Mark

Didn't know I was whining Toddster,

Glad to clue you in.

how about the added pollution to cancer alley, not much concern there?

How much added pollution from replacing Venezuelan oil with Canadian oil?

Have a good T-day .

you're dismissed moron.

Moron don't you even remember your original post?

God you are stupid.

sure, you can build 10 pipelines and OPEC still controls the price of oil.

as if that had anything to do with the Country being flush with oil and Keystone isn't complete.

How dumb are you anyway?

oh yeah, your too dumb to waste my time on you.

Go be stupid with a RW'r on your level

Mark

Mark

Seeing that battery cars have their limitations without also making allowance for gasoline, as well as our nation's vulnerability to the need of foreign oil to meet with our growing demand .. What alternative plan do you have? For as long as we have a need to get our supply from overseas, there WILL be a need for our military build up and our role "policing" those threats as they arise to protect our nation's interests. The left wants our military out of foreign matters, but then stand in the way of fossil fuel production at home. So, which will it be? What are you willing to give up? Oil production here at home, or a growing global military presence that sticks it's nose into the business of other nations .. making sure everyone "plays nice"?

Forum List

Back