10 Questions That Will Make You Think….

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
….unless you're a Democrat/Liberal, then they'll make you cover your ears and squeeze your eyes shut real tight.

'Cause….you won't be able to answer 'em.

1. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

2. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

3. Since the inception of LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began….why are we still following this failed plan?

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

Need some time to come up with an answer?

No prob.

Creating a permanent "depends dependent class"

We can also call it the modern day "Democrat Plantat"

LBJ said 100 years - maybe he was right...

Before i agree with this, can you elaborate on number 2? Not sure i am aware of that.

1. No one gifted nukes on NK

2. Pastors have the same free speech as the rest of us .

3. Poverty is a relative term . “Poverty” today does not = the extreme poverty of the past .

Bonus: Your cartoon is a lie . Everyone pays taxes .

3. Poverty is a relative term . “Poverty” today does not = the extreme poverty of the past .
Right? Thats why our "poor" have xbox ones, jordans and obese as fuck.

….unless you're a Democrat/Liberal, then they'll make you cover your ears and squeeze your eyes shut real tight.

1. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

2. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.

3. Since the inception of LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began….why are we still following this failed plan?

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

The OP slamming posters for not answering questions. Whoa, some irony there.

You would prefer they were in rags, living in shacks, and dump picking to survive?

lol, you are somewhat reprehensible.

You would prefer they were in rags, living in shacks, and dump picking to survive?

Wow. I couldnt imagine how you came up with that shit. And frankly, i dont want to know, you deplorable.

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

Where's the 10 questions? I only see 4.

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

Where's the 10 questions? I only see 4.
it takes time to copy paste like that bro.

Wow. I couldnt imagine how you came up with that shit. And frankly, i dont want to know, you deplorable.

You mocked our 'poor' for being relatively well off.

They are welcome.

They are welcome.

Oh, btw, nice touch making it artfully racial.

I would prefer that they work, in that Obama roaring economic recovery that you liberals said was true. Why should they get paid to sit on their miserably poor ass collecting monies from those that are actually working? Democrat voter.

Bonus: Your cartoon is a lie . Everyone pays taxes .

Say what? You didn't know about #2 once again LBJ censored pastor's free speech read a history book will ya

A loaded question. When did you stop beating your <spouse/kids/parents>?

The law prevents ANY tax exempt organization from engaging in politics. Without it you would have been able to make unlimited, tax-exempt donations for political influencing

Are you saying the government has no interest in helping poor Americans? What is your alternative solution?

I would prefer that they work, in that Obama roaring economic recovery that you liberals said was true. Why should they get paid to sit on their miserably poor ass collecting monies from those that are actually working? Democrat voter.

Despite my many faults, I do have the dignity not to blame the poor for my problems. Try it, although it might kill you.

They are welcome.

Oh, btw, nice touch making it artfully racial.

Hey you racist fuck, whites and latinos are obese too. Good god, i bet you want to legalize slavery too!!

Well we heard in California they were pooping on the streets , that sounds kind of poor

Forum List

Back