10 Questions That Will Make You Think….

You mocked our 'poor' for being relatively well off.
They are welcome.

Oh, btw, nice touch making it artfully racial.

Hey you racist fuck, whites and latinos are obese too. Good god, i bet you want to legalize slavery too!!

lol, nice meltdown.
It was obviously facetious goober.
Plus, one would think pulling out the race card when there is no reason for it would be more of a sign of being triggered than joking. Wouldnt you think?

'Jordans' is code and you know it.

They are welcome.

Hey you racist fuck, whites and latinos are obese too. Good god, i bet you want to legalize slavery too!!

lol, nice meltdown.
Plus, one would think pulling out the race card when there is no reason for it would be more of a sign of being triggered than joking. Wouldnt you think?

I am white and have had like 5 or 6 pair of jordans throughout my life. Does that make me black?

1. No one gifted nukes on NK

2. Pastors have the same free speech as the rest of us .

3. Poverty is a relative term . “Poverty” today does not = the extreme poverty of the past .

Bonus: Your cartoon is a lie . Everyone pays taxes .

Say what? You didn't know about #2 once again LBJ censored pastor's free speech read a history book will ya

Once again you fail at history. At least you are not denying it happened, so that is a step in the right direction.

The Johnson amendment simply states that if a church wants to be free from paying taxes they cannot be political. So, churches have the freedom to choose which is more important, not paying taxes or talking about politics.

The amendment doesn't single out religious organizations.

….unless you're a Democrat/Liberal, then they'll make you cover your ears and squeeze your eyes shut real tight.

'Cause….you won't be able to answer 'em.

1. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

2. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

3. Since the inception of LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began….why are we still following this failed plan?

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

Need some time to come up with an answer?

No prob.

lol, the thread title says 10 questions and the OP contains 3.

That does make me think...

that the author of this thread is immeasurably stupid.

Your post highlights how stupid you are, because there are four questions.

Ha ha! Is that common core math?

….unless you're a Democrat/Liberal, then they'll make you cover your ears and squeeze your eyes shut real tight.

1. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

2. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.

3. Since the inception of LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began….why are we still following this failed plan?

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

I quit at number one because no one awarded Iran a nuke you stupid shit.

This is why you people are as stupid as you are because you actually believe that shit.

lol, nice meltdown.

I am white and have had like 5 or 6 pair of jordans throughout my life. Does that make me black?

It's still code. Get real.

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

I see 3 ,can you point out the 4th...

upload_2018-1-4_10-1-28.png

lol, nice meltdown.

It's still code. Get real.
poor racist :itsok:

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

There are 3 questions plus a snarky offer of time to come with answers.

And btw, even 4 isn't 10 you dumbass.

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

View attachment 169561
"need some time to come up with the answer?

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

View attachment 169561

Well, darn you are correct. I will admit I sort of quit reading when I got to the stupid cartoon. Thanks for the correction!

Seems we are still a tad short of 10 though.

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

View attachment 169561

Well, darn you are correct. I will admit I sort of quit reading when I got to the stupid cartoon. Thanks for the correction!

Seems we are still a tad short of 10 though.
indeed. Sometimes it takes the copy/paste-in-chief time to post everything. Its some kind of disorder. IDK

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.
The Johnson Law was passed in 1954 you stupid ignorant POS asshole.

3. Poverty is a relative term . “Poverty” today does not = the extreme poverty of the past .
Right? Thats why our "poor" have xbox ones, jordans and obese as fuck.

You would prefer they were in rags, living in shacks, and dump picking to survive?

lol, you are somewhat reprehensible.
Wow. I couldnt imagine how you came up with that shit. And frankly, i dont want to know, you deplorable.

It's called being informed. You should try it.

Right? Thats why our "poor" have xbox ones, jordans and obese as fuck.

You would prefer they were in rags, living in shacks, and dump picking to survive?

lol, you are somewhat reprehensible.
Wow. I couldnt imagine how you came up with that shit. And frankly, i dont want to know, you deplorable.

It's called being informed. You should try it.
You dumbass

Bonus: Your cartoon is a lie . Everyone pays taxes .

Say what? You didn't know about #2 once again LBJ censored pastor's free speech read a history book will ya

Once again you fail at history. At least you are not denying it happened, so that is a step in the right direction.

The Johnson amendment simply states that if a church wants to be free from paying taxes they cannot be political. So, churches have the freedom to choose which is more important, not paying taxes or talking about politics.

It's censorship you stupid fuck...and you do know it was racist right?

He was trying to shut the fuck up the likes of Jesse Jackson ect...

No one said the church had top register under that tax classification. Most churches around here don't pay property taxes either.

If they want to preach politics & support candidates, give up that status.

….

What fucking law is she talking about, or, probably lying about?
Yes, you are a typical product of the public indoctrination through liberal schooling. Dumbass.

Johnson Amendment - Wikipedia
have sought to repeal the provision, arguing that it restricts the free speech rights of churches and other religious groups.

When was it ruled unconstitutional? Oh look, it wasn't.

Also it was passed in 1954. Johnson was not president so it was not 'under Johnson'.

It has his idea when he was a Senator. So yeah, it does belong to LBJ
Well fuckhead that is not what was said. A senator is only one person & his proposal would not be law unless a majority in both houses agreed & Eisenhower signed it.

So why aren't you running in circles screaming "OMG OMG OMG Ike did it"?

Forum List

Back