10 Questions That Will Make You Think….

Are you saying the government has no interest in helping poor Americans? What is your alternative solution?

It's obvious cut there welfare , they will get a job
Children get welfare, should they get jobs too?

If children got welfare, no 12-year old girls would be saying "I can't wait to have my baby."
No idea what your point is but as an FYI:
In 1996, the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program succeeded the Aid to Families with Dependent Children Program (AFDC) program, as part of federal welfare reform. Among other changes, welfare is no longer an entitlement, and adult recipients in most cases are required to work at least part-time or participate in work-related training to continue receiving benefits. In 2015, children made up three-quarters of TANF recipients.​

….unless you're a Democrat/Liberal, then they'll make you cover your ears and squeeze your eyes shut real tight.

'Cause….you won't be able to answer 'em.

1. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

2. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

3. Since the inception of LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began….why are we still following this failed plan?

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

Need some time to come up with an answer?

No prob.

lol, the thread title says 10 questions and the OP contains 3.

That does make me think...

that the author of this thread is immeasurably stupid.

Your post highlights how stupid you are, because there are four questions.

Ha ha! Is that common core math?

I see 3 ,can you point out the 4th...

View attachment 169561
"need some time to come up with the answer?

That was not one of the questions.

….unless you're a Democrat/Liberal, then they'll make you cover your ears and squeeze your eyes shut real tight.

1. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

2. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.

3. Since the inception of LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began….why are we still following this failed plan?

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

View attachment 169561

It's a question, and in the OP. You are derp, 'nuff said.

At least the other guy is man enough to admit the mistake, but not you, boy. You double down like a dipshit. Rock on! :badgrin:

View attachment 169561

It's a question, and in the OP. You are derp, the end.

It's not one of the questions, or it would be numbered.

View attachment 169561

It's a question, and in the OP. You are derp, the end.

It's not one of the questions, or it would be numbered.

iu

View attachment 169561

At least the other guy is man enough to admit the mistake, but not you, boy. You double down like a dipshit. Rock on! :badgrin:

lol, I'm guessing now that the OP is frantically trying to decide which one of her remaining 7 questions she should drop from her next thread to make it look like her comment in the OP was in fact one of the questions.

View attachment 169561

lol, I'm guessing now that the OP is frantically trying to decide which one of her remaining 7 questions she should drop from her next thread to make it look like her comment in the OP was in fact one of the questions.

:blahblah:

3Q52CLu.png

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.
I agree Israel should have never been allowed to accrue nuclear weapons.

1. No one gifted nukes on NK

2. Pastors have the same free speech as the rest of us .

3. Poverty is a relative term . “Poverty” today does not = the extreme poverty of the past .

Bonus: Your cartoon is a lie . Everyone pays taxes .

"1. No one gifted nukes on NK"
You're attempt to pretend that Iran isn't the subject simply proves that you have no response to the query.
"US: Iran Still Top State Terror Sponsor;"
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...-top-state-terror-sponsor-global-attacks-down

Yet Hussein Obama insisted that they be awarded nuclear weapons.

ONE bloody nose to a Liberal!

2. "Pastors have the same free speech as the rest of us ."

Here comes a right cross to the kisser:

"A Pastor Fights Against Government Restrictions on Political Sermons"
GOP Seeks to Ditch IRS Law on Church Political Speech

3. "Poverty is a relative term . “Poverty” today does not = the extreme poverty of the past ."

Now, an uppercut, and counting you 'OUT'

"On January 8, 1964, President Lyndon B.
Johnson delivered a State of the Union address to Congress in which he declared an
“unconditional war on poverty in America.”At the time, the poverty rate in America was around 19 percent and falling rapidly. This year, it is reported that the poverty rate is expected to be roughly 15.1 percent and climbing."
The American Welfare State

How We Spend Nearly $1 Trillion a Year Fighting Poverty—and Fail

by Michael Tanner

Scribd

NEXT!

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

Where's the 10 questions? I only see 4.

By now, you should recognize that I am always, without fail, 100% accurate and correct.

In short....there will be a total of 10 (plus a bonus question) in the thread before I end the destruction of the Democrats/Liberals.

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

Stop being a dunce.

Try.

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

Stop being a dunce.

Try.
Oh I am being serious my little neocon chicken hawk friend.

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

Where's the 10 questions? I only see 4.

By now, you should recognize that I am always, without fail, 100% accurate and correct.

In short....there will be a total of 10 (plus a bonus question) in the thread before I end the destruction of the Democrats/Liberals.

If my guesstimates are correct, there will be 11. :funnyface:

3. Poverty is a relative term . “Poverty” today does not = the extreme poverty of the past .
Right? Thats why our "poor" have xbox ones, jordans and obese as fuck.

You would prefer they were in rags, living in shacks, and dump picking to survive?

lol, you are somewhat reprehensible.
I would prefer that they work, in that Obama roaring economic recovery that you liberals said was true. Why should they get paid to sit on their miserably poor ass collecting monies from those that are actually working? Democrat voter.

Let's remind all that the Liberal 'welfare system' is designed not to ameliorate poverty....

...but to maintain the condition.

1. ‘Welfare’ as a wholly owned subsidiary of the government, and its main result is the incentivizing of a disrespect for oneself, and for the entity that provides the welfare. As more folks in a poor neighborhood languish with little or no work, entire local culture begins to change: daily work is no longer the expected social norm. Extended periods of hanging around the neighborhood, neither working nor going to school becoming more and more socially acceptable.
    1. Since productive activity not making any economic sense because of the work disincentives of the welfare plantation, other kinds of activities proliferate: drug and alcohol abuse, crime, recreational sex, illegitimacy, and family breakup are the new social norms, as does the culture of violence.
51NQ4mQrYaL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

1. "The lessons of history … show conclusively that continued dependence upon relief induces a spiritual and moral disintegration fundamentally destructive to the national fiber. To dole out relief in this way is to administer a narcotic, a subtle destroyer of the human spirit."

These searing words about Depression-era welfare are from Franklin Roosevelt's 1935 State of the Union Address.

1. On Dec. 7, 2012, liberal New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof offered an unexpected concession:
    “This is painful for a liberal to admit, but … America’s safety net can sometimes entangle people in a soul-crushing dependency. Our poverty programs do rescue many people, but other times they backfire.”

Last edited:

A loaded question. When did you stop beating your <spouse/kids/parents>?

The law prevents ANY tax exempt organization from engaging in politics. Without it you would have been able to make unlimited, tax-exempt donations for political influencing

Are you saying the government has no interest in helping poor Americans? What is your alternative solution?

"The law prevents ANY tax exempt organization from engaging in politics. Without it you would have been able to make unlimited, tax-exempt donations for political influencing."

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Now, should I address you width 'how ya' doin'....or would you prefer Sieg Heil?

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

Stop being a dunce.

Try.

Did you remember to press your brown shirt today???

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

Stop being a dunce.

Try.

Did you remember to press your brown shirt today???
Nah wearing my battle fatigues today snowflake....brown shirt is at the cleaners....:)

Bonus: Your cartoon is a lie . Everyone pays taxes .

Say what? You didn't know about #2 once again LBJ censored pastor's free speech read a history book will ya

LBJ did not do that. All he said was you cannot use your church as a politically partisan entity and receive a tax break. I do not want to go to church and be harangued by politics. Churches can be used to distribute voter guides and that should be the end of it. Churches can also teach about the evils of things like abortion.

It's obvious cut there welfare , they will get a job

And that's exactly what happened when Clinton was forced to sign the Republican Welfare Reform bill....

Of course, Hussein Obama removed 'work' from the requirements to maintain the government plantation.

The effects of the bill:

• Child poverty has fallen. Although opponents of reform predicted it would increase child poverty, some 1.6 million fewer children live in poverty today than in 1995.
  • Decreases in poverty have been greatest among black children. In the quarter century prior to welfare reform, the old welfare system failed to reduce poverty among black children. Since welfare reform, the poverty rate among black children has fallen at an unprecedented rate from 41.5 percent in 1995 to 32.9 percent in 2004.
  • Unprecedented declines in poverty also occurred among children of single mothers. For a quarter-century before welfare reform, there was little net decline in poverty in this group. Povertywas only slightly lower in 1995 (50.3 percent) than it had been in 1971 (53.1 percent). After the enactment of welfare reform, the poverty rate for children of single mothers fell at a dramatic rate, from 50.3 percent in 1995 to 41.9 percent in 2004.
  • Welfare caseloads were cut in half. The AFDC/TANF caseload dropped from 4.3 million families at the time PRWORA was enacted to 1.89 million today.
  • Employment of single mothers has surged. The employment rate of the most disadvantaged single mothers increased from 50 percent to 100 percent.
  • The explosive growth of out-of-wedlock childbearing has come to a near standstill. For thirty years prior to welfare reform, the percentage of births that were out-of-wedlock rose steadily by about one percentage point per year.The out-of-wedlock birthrate was 7.7 percent in 1965 when the War on Poverty started; by 1995 it had reached 32.2 percent.Following welfare reform, the long-term rapid growth in out-of-wedlock birth rate ended.Although the rate has continued to inch up slowly, the increase is far slower than in the pre-reform period.
  • The Impact of Welfare Reform

Forum List

Back