10 Questions That Will Make You Think….

1. No one gifted nukes on NK

2. Pastors have the same free speech as the rest of us .

3. Poverty is a relative term . “Poverty” today does not = the extreme poverty of the past .

Bonus: Your cartoon is a lie . Everyone pays taxes .

Say what? You didn't know about #2 once again LBJ censored pastor's free speech read a history book will ya

Once again you fail at history. At least you are not denying it happened, so that is a step in the right direction.

The Johnson amendment simply states that if a church wants to be free from paying taxes they cannot be political. So, churches have the freedom to choose which is more important, not paying taxes or talking about politics.

"....or talking...."

What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech,or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Guess where that is found, you dope.

Now, should I address you width 'how ya' doin'....or would you prefer Sieg Heil?

[

Let's remind all that the Liberal 'welfare system' is designed not to ameliorate poverty....

...but to maintain the condition.

1. e.”

The converse of which is, to the RWnuts, that starving the poor is the best way to get them out of poverty.

3. Poverty is a relative term . “Poverty” today does not = the extreme poverty of the past .

Say what? You didn't know about #2 once again LBJ censored pastor's free speech read a history book will ya

Once again you fail at history. At least you are not denying it happened, so that is a step in the right direction.

The Johnson amendment simply states that if a church wants to be free from paying taxes they cannot be political. So, churches have the freedom to choose which is more important, not paying taxes or talking about politics.

"....or talking...."

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech,or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Now, should I address you width 'how ya' doin'....or would you prefer Sieg Heil?

No one is denied free speech because they were denied a tax exemption.

LBJ did not do that. All he said was you cannot use your church as a politically partisan entity and receive a tax break. I do not want to go to church and be harangued by politics. Churches can be used to distribute voter guides and that should be the end of it. Churches can also teach about the evils of things like abortion.

"I do not want to go to church and be harangued by politics."

Amazing how you morons have been trained to deny other Americans their rights.

I learned a lot over the holidays. Such as: There was no welfare before LBJ and what happened as a result of the housing projects and all that.

"....or talking...."

Nobody is being denied any free speech. They are being denied tax exempt status they do not deserve in the first place.

are you really this stupid or is it just an act for the internet?

….unless you're a Democrat/Liberal, then they'll make you cover your ears and squeeze your eyes shut real tight.

'Cause….you won't be able to answer 'em.

1. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?
A loaded question. When did you stop beating your <spouse/kids/parents>?

2. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
The law prevents ANY tax exempt organization from engaging in politics. Without it you would have been able to make unlimited, tax-exempt donations for political influencing

3. Since the inception of LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began….why are we still following this failed plan?
Are you saying the government has no interest in helping poor Americans? What is your alternative solution?

"The law prevents ANY tax exempt organization from engaging in politics. Without it you would have been able to make unlimited, tax-exempt donations for political influencing."

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Pastors have every right to free speech, they just don't have a right to tax-exempt speech.

You may think that we in the US don't have enough money influencing our politicians but not everyone agrees.

….unless you're a Democrat/Liberal, then they'll make you cover your ears and squeeze your eyes shut real tight.

1. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

2. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.

3. Since the inception of LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began….why are we still following this failed plan?

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

Need some time to come up with an answer?

No prob.
I agree Israel should have never been allowed to accrue nuclear weapons.

Stop being a dunce.

Try.
Oh I am being serious my little neocon chicken hawk friend.

Did you remember to press your brown shirt today???
Nah wearing my battle fatigues today snowflake....brown shirt is at the cleaners....:)

lol, the thread title says 10 questions and the OP contains 3.

That does make me think...

that the author of this thread is immeasurably stupid.

Your post highlights how stupid you are, because there are four questions.

Ha ha! Is that common core math?

I see 3 ,can you point out the 4th...

View attachment 169561
"need some time to come up with the answer?

That was not one of the questions.

It's a question, and in the OP. You are derp, 'nuff said.

At least the other guy is man enough to admit the mistake, but not you, boy. You double down like a dipshit. Rock on! :badgrin:

It was not one of the questions. Ask the OP. See if she lies and says it was.

Then ask her how either 3 OR 4 equals 10, lolol

It's censorship you stupid fuck...and you do know it was racist right?

He was trying to shut the fuck up the likes of Jesse Jackson ect...

Fuck you are one dumb bitch. Churches are given a choice, be tax exempt or be political entities. There is no censorship there.

There is no reason for a church to be tax exempt in the first place, but if they want to get into bed with the government, they have to play by the rules they are given.

"Stalin was the driving force behind a magnified anti-religious campaign....an new law....8 April 1929...No religion was permitted any longer to engage in what was loosely called religious propaganda....Clerics were permitted to perform divine service and nothing more."
" The Dictators: Hitler's Germany, Stalin's Russia," Richard Overy, p. 275

Of course, none will be surprised....after all, this was Soviet Russia, under the Bolshevik Communists.....not the United States whose law of the land is the Constitution.....

Would you like me to play the "Internationale' to go with your post???

A tax exemption is special privilege given to certain groups or individuals who meet the criteria to receive that special privilege.
Freedom of speech is not the right to receive special privileges every time you say something.

A loaded question. When did you stop beating your <spouse/kids/parents>?

The law prevents ANY tax exempt organization from engaging in politics. Without it you would have been able to make unlimited, tax-exempt donations for political influencing

Are you saying the government has no interest in helping poor Americans? What is your alternative solution?

"The law prevents ANY tax exempt organization from engaging in politics. Without it you would have been able to make unlimited, tax-exempt donations for political influencing."

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Pastors have every right to free speech, they just don't have a right to tax-exempt speech.

You may think that we in the US don't have enough money influencing our politicians but not everyone agrees.

"Stalin was the driving force behind a magnified anti-religious campaign....an new law....8 April 1929...No religion was permitted any longer to engage in what was loosely called religious propaganda....Clerics were permitted to perform divine service and nothing more."
" The Dictators: Hitler's Germany, Stalin's Russia," Richard Overy, p. 275

Of course, none will be surprised....after all, this was Soviet Russia, under the Bolshevik Communists.....not the United States whose law of the land is the Constitution.....

Would you like me to play the "Internationale' to go with your post???

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

I quit at number one because no one awarded Iran a nuke you stupid shit.

This is why you people are as stupid as you are because you actually believe that shit.

"I quit at number one..."

You mean you quit at first grade,don't you, RealDumb?

:desk: Oh....oh....me....me

America gained the benefit of Iran disposing of its stockpiles of enriched uranium and dismantling the centrifuges needed to enrich more

:desk: Oh...oh...me...me

Pastors have the same right to free speech as any other American

Right? Thats why our "poor" have xbox ones, jordans and obese as fuck.

You would prefer they were in rags, living in shacks, and dump picking to survive?

lol, you are somewhat reprehensible.
I would prefer that they work, in that Obama roaring economic recovery that you liberals said was true. Why should they get paid to sit on their miserably poor ass collecting monies from those that are actually working? Democrat voter.

Despite my many faults, I do have the dignity not to blame the poor for my problems. Try it, although it might kill you.

Hellllloooooooo, we aren't blaming the poor for our problems, we are blaming them for our governments FISCAL problems. There is a difference.

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

1. No one gave it to them. The trouble is that there are no easy answers. The possibility of a nuclear war has increased under Trump but it underscores the difficulty of it. Trump's temper tantrums don't help.

2. Pastors have free speech rights. They cannot use their churches for partisan political purposes. Within that context, they can distribute voter guides and talk about issues like abortion in the context of a election. They have latitude.

3. I haven't seen any better plan. Just kicking people off of it is not a answer. Ronald Reagan was a big supporter of the earned income tax credit. That was a step in the right direction.

:desk: Oh....oh....me ...me

The war on poverty never had a chance to totally end poverty any more than the trillions spent on the military can end war. Of the two, I would prefer to spend our tax dollars easing the suffering of the poor than spending those dollars extending our military might abroad

"....or talking...."

Nobody is being denied any free speech. They are being denied tax exempt status they do not deserve in the first place.

are you really this stupid or is it just an act for the internet?

More twists and turns in that post than in Nadia Comaneci's floor routine!

They are welcome.

Oh, btw, nice touch making it artfully racial.

Hey you racist fuck, whites and latinos are obese too. Good god, i bet you want to legalize slavery too!!

lol, nice meltdown.
It was obviously facetious goober.
Plus, one would think pulling out the race card when there is no reason for it would be more of a sign of being triggered than joking. Wouldnt you think?

'Jordans' is code and you know it.

For what? You tell us all knowing one-)

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

1. No one gave it to them. The trouble is that there are no easy answers. The possibility of a nuclear war has increased under Trump but it underscores the difficulty of it. Trump's temper tantrums don't help.

2. Pastors have free speech rights. They cannot use their churches for partisan political purposes. Within that context, they can distribute voter guides and talk about issues like abortion in the context of a election. They have latitude.

3. I haven't seen any better plan. Just kicking people off of it is not a answer. Ronald Reagan was a big supporter of the earned income tax credit. That was a step in the right direction.

1. "No one gave it to them. The trouble is that there are no easy answers"

Of course there are, you dope.

Sanctions.

The sanctions were strangling them.

1. This from the Left-leaning Brookings Institute...

"....the sanctions against Iran — and the context for them internationally and within Iran — have changed dramatically. Since 2010, the sanctions’ impact on Iran has been severe: its oil exports and revenues plummeted; the value of its currency eroded; trade disruptions shuttered businesses and exacerbated inflation. Quietly, a backlash emerged among Iran’s political elites against the country’s creeping isolation, and the June 2013 presidential election ushered in a moderate new president and the beginnings of a diplomatic breakthrough on the nuclear crisis — achievements that most observers attribute to the impact of sanctions."

Why “Iran Style” Sanctions Worked Against Tehran (And Why They Might Not Succeed with Moscow)

The riots in Iran prove it.

Gads, you're a moron.

Forum List

Back