10 Questions That Will Make You Think….

5. Why would the President, Hussein Obama, sworn to defend the Constitution, have instructed illegal aliens to vote in the presidential election???
Another idiot lie.

Jesus, your head is just overflowing with manufactured bullshit!

"Obama kills welfare reform
...Obama’s administration has opened a loophole in the 1996 welfare reform legislation big enough to make the law ineffective. Its work requirement — the central feature of the legislation — has been diluted beyond recognition by the bureaucrats at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)."
Obama kills welfare reform
Here’s what Bill Clinton said really happened:

"When some Republican governors asked if they could have waivers to try new ways to put people on welfare back to work, the Obama administration listened because we all know it’s hard for even people with good work histories to get jobs today. So moving folks from welfare to work is a real challenge.

"And the administration agreed to give waivers to those governors and others only if they had a credible plan to increase employment by 20 percent, and they could keep the waivers only if they did increase employment. Now did I make myself clear? The requirement was for more work, not less."
Clinton’s statement is accurate. We rate it True.

5. Why would the President, Hussein Obama, sworn to defend the Constitution, have instructed illegal aliens to vote in the presidential election???

"First of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote."

Fox deliberately left out this part:
"Part of what is important for Latino citizens (Obama actually stresses the word citizens here) is to make your voice heard, because you are not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school, who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote.

1. No one gifted nukes on NK

2. Pastors have the same free speech as the rest of us .

3. Poverty is a relative term . “Poverty” today does not = the extreme poverty of the past .

Bonus: Your cartoon is a lie . Everyone pays taxes .

Say what? You didn't know about #2 once again LBJ censored pastor's free speech read a history book will ya

Once again you fail at history. At least you are not denying it happened, so that is a step in the right direction.

The Johnson amendment simply states that if a church wants to be free from paying taxes they cannot be political. So, churches have the freedom to choose which is more important, not paying taxes or talking about politics.

It's censorship you stupid fuck...and you do know it was racist right?

He was trying to shut the fuck up the likes of Jesse Jackson ect...

Fuck you are one dumb bitch. Churches are given a choice, be tax exempt or be political entities. There is no censorship there.

There is no reason for a church to be tax exempt in the first place, but if they want to get into bed with the government, they have to play by the rules they are given.

"Stalin was the driving force behind a magnified anti-religious campaign....an new law....8 April 1929...No religion was permitted any longer to engage in what was loosely called religious propaganda....Clerics were permitted to perform divine service and nothing more."
" The Dictators: Hitler's Germany, Stalin's Russia," Richard Overy, p. 275

Of course, none will be surprised....after all, this was Soviet Russia, under the Bolshevik Communists.....not the United States whose law of the land is the Constitution.....

Would you like me to play the "Internationale' to go with your post???

Since this is an issue of tax exempt status and not free speech, what was Stalin's position on tax exempt status?

6. If the Democrats, from Franklin Roosevelt, to Carter and Clinton, had not substituted social justice for fiscal responsibility in the area of home ownership, would there have been a mortgage meltdown?
"First of all, government sponsored corporations that help create our mortgage system -- I introduced two of the leaders here today -- they call those people Fannie May and Freddie Mac, as well as the federal home loan banks, will increase their commitment to minority markets by more than $440 billion." (Applause.)
- George Bush, June 17, 2002

President Bush Calls for Expanding Opportunities to Home Ownership

"And so here are some of the ways to address the issue. First, the single greatest barrier to first time homeownership is a high downpayment. It is really hard for many, many, low income families to make the high down payment."

"And so that's why I propose and urge Congress to fully fund the American Dream Downpayment Fund."

"This will use money, taxpayers' money to help a qualified, low income buyer make a down payment. And that's important."

"Secondly, there is a lack of affordable housing in certain neighborhoods. Too many neighborhoods, especially in inner city America, lack affordable housing units. How can you promote homeownership if people can't afford a home?"

"And so what I've done is propose what we call a Single Family Affordable Housing Tax Credit, to encourage the development of affordable housing in neighborhoods where housing is scarce." (Applause.)

"A third major barrier is the complexity and difficulty of the home buying process. There's a lot of fine print on these forms. And it bothers people, it makes them nervous. And so therefore, what Mel has agreed to do, and Alphonso Jackson has agreed to do is to streamline the process, make the rules simpler, so everybody understands what they are -- makes the closing much less complicated."

"We certainly don't want there to be a fine print preventing people from owning their home. We can change the print, and we've got to."

"That's why I've challenged the industry leaders all across the country to get after it for this goal, to stay focused, to make sure that we achieve a more secure America, by achieving the goal of 5.5 million new minority home owners. I call it America's home ownership challenge."

4. Why is it that the Candidate Obama, who was going to be President of all of the people, has advanced, praised, shielded from blame, has stood up for, only one 'religion' throughout his 8 years in office?
Poor retard. Why do you fall for such easily debunked lies?

Look who's back!

The lying low-life who claimed to be a electronics bomb expert....until I had to rub his face in the lies.

Remember this, half-head?

1. You made bogus claims....like this:

"I'm retired military and an electronics expert. I know what bombs look like, and I know what clocks look like."
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And this:

2. "I am also an electronics expert. I worked at the top of the field for decades.... All these FACTS destroy your stupid FANTASY it looks like a bomb. Even an English teacher could tell it wasn't."

You still a military and electronics expert....or have you moved up to brain surgeon and NASA expert???

C'mon.....everyone needs a good laugh.

3. As an "expert" you pontificated about 'clock-boy' and his attempt to freak out the school with his bomb-lookalike.
Couldn't fool you....'cause you're a military electronics expert (snicker snicker....)

4. I "blew up" your expertise with a few pictures....

29.jpg

Remember you quote: "...your stupid FANTASY it looks like a bomb."

OMG!!
What a dunce you proved to be, huh?

With just a few pictures I prove that you are out best source of Greenhouse Gases!!!

A loaded question. When did you stop beating your <spouse/kids/parents>?

The law prevents ANY tax exempt organization from engaging in politics. Without it you would have been able to make unlimited, tax-exempt donations for political influencing

Are you saying the government has no interest in helping poor Americans? What is your alternative solution?

"The law prevents ANY tax exempt organization from engaging in politics. Without it you would have been able to make unlimited, tax-exempt donations for political influencing."

What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Now, should I address you width 'how ya' doin'....or would you prefer Sieg Heil?
Pastors have every right to free speech, they just don't have a right to tax-exempt speech.

You may think that we in the US don't have enough money influencing our politicians but not everyone agrees.

"Stalin was the driving force behind a magnified anti-religious campaign....an new law....8 April 1929...No religion was permitted any longer to engage in what was loosely called religious propaganda....Clerics were permitted to perform divine service and nothing more."
" The Dictators: Hitler's Germany, Stalin's Russia," Richard Overy, p. 275

Of course, none will be surprised....after all, this was Soviet Russia, under the Bolshevik Communists.....not the United States whose law of the land is the Constitution.....

Would you like me to play the "Internationale' to go with your post???

I have a question----------->

Why are the most drug infested parts of the nation, always in the poorest areas? How can they afford the drugs, to buy, or sell? Where does the money come from?

In essence, if the poor need help to kick drug addiction, if they are poor, where did they get the money to buy them in the 1st place!

Is anyone suggesting here that it didn't come out of the taxpayers pockets, or would some of you rather make the case that these areas aren't poor, are really wealthy with an underground economy, and we should find a way to do what you lieftists like doing best, and........TAX THE HELL OUT OF THEM-)

Tell us how many of your dollars per year go to the poor.

Wait, let me tell you a little something Mr Antlers------------> I live in a middle class area, nice houses, all on about 1/4 acre.

I OFFERED to have someone come over..........online........in more than one place, to cut my grass, using a lawnmower (gas powered, not self propelled, I keep the good one for myself) twice a week for 40 bucks in the summer. I would supply the gas. This offer went on for 4 years. Let me spell that for you....F-O-U-R years. My neighbor decided it was a good idea also, to help those needing cash.

Guess how many people we got! ZERO! In essence, they could come to the same place, twice a week, and make 80 bucks, tax free, and not one taker!

So, last year I gave the unpropelled mower to a church and gave up. (yes, I took the deduction)

And what did we do with the money we saved........or could not spend, because these lazy bastards thought it was beneath them?

We donated the last 3 years, 250 bucks each, to a fund that gives presents at Christmas, to poor children. Now think about that for a second, THINK! These parents.....or parent, could have come here and earned the money for their kids presents, but instead, decided not to, and yet after we cut our grass, still supplied some of their kids with gifts because their parent(s) were to damn lazy to cut grass for those kids gifts.

It is damn embarrassing in my book, to let your kids down, don't you think!

"More and more people own their homes in America today. Two-thirds of all Americans own their homes, yet we have a problem here in America because few than half of the Hispanics and half the African Americans own the home. That's a homeownership gap. It's a -- it's a gap that we've got to work together to close for the good of our country, for the sake of a more hopeful future. We've got to work to knock down the barriers that have created a homeownership gap.

"I set an ambitious goal. It's one that I believe we can achieve. It's a clear goal, that by the end of this decade we'll increase the number of minority homeowners by at least 5.5 million families." (Applause.)

President Hosts Conference on Minority Homeownership

"This means they will purchase more loans made by banks after Americans, Hispanics and other minorities, which will encourage homeownership. Freddie Mac will launch 25 initiatives to eliminate homeownership barriers. Under one of these, consumers with poor credit will be able to get a mortgage with an interest rate that automatically goes down after a period of consistent payments." (Applause.)

President Calls for Expanding Opportunities to Home Ownership

why should I have to pay for you to eat? Cant you fucking get off your ass and find a job that Obama's roaring economic recovery created?
Rather a cruel thing to say to a child don't you think.
Nope, we are not saying it to a child, we are saying it to the PARENTS of the CHILD!
You may think you are but you're not. In 2015, children made up three-quarters of TANF recipients.

Excuse my ignorance, but what alphabet soup organization is TANF?

"...consumers with poor credit will be able to get a mortgage with an interest rate that automatically goes down..."

"...a voluntary, alternative method of computing net capital for certain broker-dealers."

"We certainly don't want there to be a fine print preventing people from owning their home. We can change the print, and we've got to."

"This will use money, taxpayers' money to help a qualified, low income buyer make a down payment."

"First of all, government sponsored corporations that help create our mortgage system -- I introduced two of the leaders here today -- they call those people Fannie May and Freddie Mac, as well as the federal home loan banks, will increase their commitment to minority markets by more than $440 billion."

bush_stupid.jpg

"We’ve got to make sure that hate crimes are punished, and that the civil rights of all Americans are upheld. (Applause.) And just as faith leaders, including Muslims, must speak out when Christians are persecuted around the world -- (applause) -- or when anti-Semitism is on the rise -- because the fact is, is that there are Christians who are targeted now in the Middle East, despite having been there for centuries, and there are Jews who’ve lived in places like France for centuries who now feel obliged to leave because they feel themselves under assault --sometimes by Muslims."

Remarks by the President at Islamic Society of Baltimore

Time to put you in your place again?

Well....OK....

Here's the real essence of Hussein Obama's speech: just like you, one lie after another.

President Obama: “So let’s start with this fact: For more than a thousand years, people have been drawn to Islam’s message of peace. And the very word itself, ‘Islam,’ comes from ‘salam’ — peace.”

Why did Mr. Obama say this? Even Muslim websites acknowledge that “Islam” means “submission” [to Allah], that it comes from the Arabic root “aslama” meaning submission, and that “Islam” is the command form of that verb.
You Don’t Know What Obama Said at the Mosque

Obama: “These are the voices of Muslim scholars, some of whom join us today, who know Islam has a tradition of respect for other faiths.” Another falsehood. Islam has no such tradition. Islam has always demanded that Jews and Christians be treated as humiliated second-class citizens — when not forced to choose between conversion and death.
You Don’t Know What Obama Said at the Mosque

Obama lies, and scum like you swear they're true.

4. Why is it that the Candidate Obama, who was going to be President of all of the people, has advanced, praised, shielded from blame, has stood up for, only one 'religion' throughout his 8 years in office?

Look who's back!

The lying low-life who claimed to be a electronics bomb expert....until I had to rub his face in the lies.

"I'm retired military and an electronics expert. I know what bombs look like, and I know what clocks look like."

And this:

2. "I am also an electronics expert. I worked at the top of the field for decades.... All these FACTS destroy your stupid FANTASY it looks like a bomb. Even an English teacher could tell it wasn't."

You still a military and electronics expert....or have you moved up to brain surgeon and NASA expert???

3. As an "expert" you pontificated about 'clock-boy' and his attempt to freak out the school with his bomb-lookalike.
Couldn't fool you....'cause you're a military electronics expert (snicker snicker....)

29.jpg

OMG!!

With just a few pictures I prove that you are out best source of Greenhouse Gases!!!
Always a good tactic, if you don't like the message, shoot the messenger.

"First of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote."

Fox deliberately left out this part:
"Part of what is important for Latino citizens (Obama actually stresses the word citizens here) is to make your voice heard, because you are not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school, who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote.
obama instructed illegal aliens to vote in the presidential election - Bing video

Another idiot lie.

Jesus, your head is just overflowing with manufactured bullshit!

This is just too simple....you know, like you.

Here he is saying exactly what I said he did:

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."
What????????

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Barack Obama disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself”

"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself” is clear in its intended meaning: "Go vote, illegal alien,....by that act you are as good as a citizen, and thereby eligible to vote."

He's counting on illegals to get the message, and for lying scum to swear he's not saying exactly what he is saying.

Soooo.....just between us....who lies more, you or Hussein???

why should I have to pay for you to eat? Cant you fucking get off your ass and find a job that Obama's roaring economic recovery created?
Rather a cruel thing to say to a child don't you think.
Nope, we are not saying it to a child, we are saying it to the PARENTS of the CHILD!
You may think you are but you're not. In 2015, children made up three-quarters of TANF recipients.

Excuse my ignorance, but what alphabet soup organization is TANF?
Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)

Look who's back!

And this:

29.jpg

OMG!!

Always a good tactic, if you don't like the message, shoot the messenger.

Are you suggesting I hide the truth???

You liars really stick together, huh?

Forum List

Back