10 Questions That Will Make You Think….

1. No one gifted nukes on NK

2. Pastors have the same free speech as the rest of us .

3. Poverty is a relative term . “Poverty” today does not = the extreme poverty of the past .

Bonus: Your cartoon is a lie . Everyone pays taxes .

Say what? You didn't know about #2 once again LBJ censored pastor's free speech read a history book will ya

LBJ did not do that. All he said was you cannot use your church as a politically partisan entity and receive a tax break. I do not want to go to church and be harangued by politics. Churches can be used to distribute voter guides and that should be the end of it. Churches can also teach about the evils of things like abortion.

"I do not want to go to church and be harangued by politics."

Amazing how you morons have been trained to deny other Americans their rights.

What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech,or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Guess where that is found, you dope.

Now, should I address you width 'how ya' doin'....or would you prefer Sieg Heil?

Why don't you shut up you asshole. You don't have a clue what you are talking about. They have every right to speak as a individual. What they do not have is the right to participate in partisan politics through the church. Pastors have talked about what values we should have when we select candidates. That is as far as it needs to go.

Who decides how far religious freedom “needs to go “?

"Who decides how far religious freedom “needs to go “?"

These guys....Marxists, Bolsheviks, and Democrats

In 1917 Moscow, there were some 600 religious communities....by 1939, only 20.
"The Dictators," Richard Overy, p.274

g a
….unless you're a Democrat/Liberal, then they'll make you cover your ears and squeeze your eyes shut real tight.

'Cause….you won't be able to answer 'em.

1. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

2. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.

3. Since the inception of LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began….why are we still following this failed plan?

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

Need some time to come up with an answer?

No prob.

1. No one gave it to them. The trouble is that there are no easy answers. The possibility of a nuclear war has increased under Trump but it underscores the difficulty of it. Trump's temper tantrums don't help.

2. Pastors have free speech rights. They cannot use their churches for partisan political purposes. Within that context, they can distribute voter guides and talk about issues like abortion in the context of a election. They have latitude.

3. I haven't seen any better plan. Just kicking people off of it is not a answer. Ronald Reagan was a big supporter of the earned income tax credit. That was a step in the right direction.

1. "No one gave it to them. The trouble is that there are no easy answers"

Of course there are, you dope.

Sanctions.

The sanctions were strangling them.

1. This from the Left-leaning Brookings Institute...

"....the sanctions against Iran — and the context for them internationally and within Iran — have changed dramatically. Since 2010, the sanctions’ impact on Iran has been severe: its oil exports and revenues plummeted; the value of its currency eroded; trade disruptions shuttered businesses and exacerbated inflation. Quietly, a backlash emerged among Iran’s political elites against the country’s creeping isolation, and the June 2013 presidential election ushered in a moderate new president and the beginnings of a diplomatic breakthrough on the nuclear crisis — achievements that most observers attribute to the impact of sanctions."

Why “Iran Style” Sanctions Worked Against Tehran (And Why They Might Not Succeed with Moscow)

The riots in Iran prove it.

Gads, you're a moron.

You are the moron. Iran is not North Korea.

I sometimes think folks should be required to pass a minimum knowledge of geopolitics to participate in this forum....but, I recognize that that would bar dolts like you.

1."You are the moron. Iran is not North Korea."

"US: Iran Still Top State Terror Sponsor;"
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...-top-state-terror-sponsor-global-attacks-down

Yet Hussein Obama insisted that they be awarded nuclear weapons.

And you have no explanation as to why the insistence.

2. Now....here is some news that I guarantee you had no clue about:
North Korea has always been Iran's nuclear test lab.
That's why Iran has paid 20-30% of NK's GDP for year:

"North Korea: Iran's Pathway to a Nuclear Weapon

A central plank of the Obama administration’s case for the nuclear deal just concluded by the P5+1 powers is that the agreement closes off "all pathways” by which the Iranian regime could acquire a nuclear capability, at least for the coming decade.

That, however, simply isn’t true. The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), as the new nuclear bargain is officially called, only addresses the overt means by which Iran might go nuclear. A covert path to the bomb, entailing the procurement of materiel from foreign suppliers, still remains open to Iran, if it chooses to take that route.

....over the past three decades, Iran and the Stalinist regime of the Kim dynasty in North Korea have erected a formidable alliance—the centerpiece of which is cooperation on nuclear and ballistic-missile capabilities." North Korea: Iran's Pathway to a Nuclear Weapon

Now....can we agree that you are an imbecile, and that's why you vote Democrat???

M'kay?

Iran still is not North Korea. You are aware of the fact that Trump kicked the decision on Iran sanctions to Congress.

Never voted Democrat in my life. I voted for McMullen in 2016.

I'm surprised you even know who you voted for.
You certainly don't know anything else.

Poor Liberals.....once you get away from ignorance and lies.....you have no answers for those questions.

OK.....here are a few more you won't be able to answer:

4. Why is it that the Candidate Obama, who was going to be President of all of the people, has advanced, praised, shielded from blame, has stood up for, only one 'religion' throughout his 8 years in office?

5. Why would the President, Hussein Obama, sworn to defend the Constitution, have instructed illegal aliens to vote in the presidential election???

6. If the Democrats, from Franklin Roosevelt, to Carter and Clinton, had not substituted social justice for fiscal responsibility in the area of home ownership, would there have been a mortgage meltdown?

CRA-01.gif

Don't worry, Libs…..this exam isn't timed.

Well I'll be darned! There's question #4, contrary to what the Human Centipede of RWnutcases tried to claim, i.e., that question #4 was in the OP.

lol, well well well who looks stupid now?

9. "The law that applies to situations where state and federal laws disagree is called the supremacy clause, which is part of article VI of the Constitution. The supremacy clause contains what's known as the doctrine of pre-emption, which says that the federal government wins in the case of conflicting legislation." State vs. Federal Law: Who Really Holds the Trump Card? | HuffPost

Why, then, are Democrat State officials championing 'Sanctuary State/city statutes, contrary to federal law?

10. While I recognize that Democrat officials are copacetic with legalizing marijuana, is that why they are silent about Hussein Obama giving Hezbollah free rein in bringing $ billion a year into our country to placate Iran?

mrz122417-color-jpg-2-1-mg-drug-mule_orig.jpg

If you can't answer those ten questions, Democrat supporters, perhaps you should endeavor to answer this one: why do you support Democrats?

why should I have to pay for you to eat? Cant you fucking get off your ass and find a job that Obama's roaring economic recovery created?
Rather a cruel thing to say to a child don't you think.
I would rather slap the fuck out of the parents who are neglecting their children if they aren't being fed. My parents weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouths like the Kennedy's but were able to put peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in the lunch bag and taters and mince for dinner. You worthless fuckers don't want to do any work, even take care of the kids you don't abort, and leave it up to the state to care for them. That is the TRUTH about you liberals, sorry ass mother fuckers.

Hillary Clinton believes state can raise children better than parents
This is how deplorable Hillary Clinton thinks you are: She feels the state can better raise your children than you can.

why should I have to pay for you to eat? Cant you fucking get off your ass and find a job that Obama's roaring economic recovery created?
I would rather slap the fuck out of the parents who are neglecting their children if they aren't being fed. My parents weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouths like the Kennedy's but were able to put peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in the lunch bag and taters and mince for dinner. You worthless fuckers don't want to do any work, even take care of the kids you don't abort, and leave it up to the state to care for them. That is the TRUTH about you liberals, sorry ass mother fuckers.

This is how deplorable Hillary Clinton thinks you are: She feels the state can better raise your children than you can.
I have no problem with slapping the fuck out of the parents, you may just wake one up and get them back on track. I don't think that will be true in most cases and I just don't see how that helps most of the children that are being neglected.

I have no problem with slapping the fuck out of the parents, you may just wake one up and get them back on track. I don't think that will be true in most cases and I just don't see how that helps most of the children that are being neglected.

Amazing the pap that you'll swallow.

"Poor children actually consume more meat than do higher-income children and have average protein intakes 100 percent above recommended levels. Most poor children today are, in fact, supernourished and grow up to be, on average, one inch taller and 10 pounds heavier than the GIs who stormed the beaches of Normandy in World War II."
How Poor Are America's Poor? Examining the "Plague" of Poverty in America

"Poor children actually consume more meat than do higher-income children and have average protein intakes 100 percent above recommended levels. Most poor children today are, in fact, supernourished and grow up to be, on average, one inch taller and 10 pounds heavier than the GIs who stormed the beaches of Normandy in World War II."
Lower diet quality separates lower-income from the more affluent Americans. Higher-income households are more likely to buy whole grains, seafood, lean meats, low-fat milk, and fresh vegetables and fruit. Lower-income households purchase more cereals, pasta, potatoes, legumes, and fatty meats. Their vegetables and fruits are often limited to iceberg lettuce, potatoes, canned corn, bananas, and frozen orange juice.

Lower diet quality separates lower-income from the more affluent Americans. Higher-income households are more likely to buy whole grains, seafood, lean meats, low-fat milk, and fresh vegetables and fruit. Lower-income households purchase more cereals, pasta, potatoes, legumes, and fatty meats. Their vegetables and fruits are often limited to iceberg lettuce, potatoes, canned corn, bananas, and frozen orange juice.
But why are children in public education so fucking FAT?

3. "A pastor can go outside of the church and say anything they want."
Gads, you're an imbecile.
If he/she is an American, covered by the Constitution....why should there be a requirement to go outside.

Stumped you, huh?

There is no requirement they go outside, churches can say whatever they want just as long as they pay taxes like everyone else.

There is no reason churches should be tax exempt, they are nothing more than social clubs

Excellent question!

Poor families have limited food budgets and choices, and must often stretch supplies toward the end of the month, before another check or allocation of Food Stamps arrives. This leads to unhealthy behaviors in several ways:
  • Families choose high-fat foods dense with energy – foods such as sugars, cereals, potatoes and processed meat products – because these foods are more affordable and last longer than fresh vegetables and fruits and lean meats and fish.

• Poor families often live in disadvantaged neighborhoods where healthy foods are hard to find. Instead of large supermarkets, poor neighborhoods have a disproportionate number of fast food chains and small food stores providing cheap, high-fat foods.

• Economic insecurity – such as trouble paying bills or rent – leads to stress, and people often cope by eating high-fat, sugary foods.

Excellent question!

Poor families have limited food budgets and choices, and must often stretch supplies toward the end of the month, before another check or allocation of Food Stamps arrives. This leads to unhealthy behaviors in several ways:
  • Families choose high-fat foods dense with energy – foods such as sugars, cereals, potatoes and processed meat products – because these foods are more affordable and last longer than fresh vegetables and fruits and lean meats and fish.

• Poor families often live in disadvantaged neighborhoods where healthy foods are hard to find. Instead of large supermarkets, poor neighborhoods have a disproportionate number of fast food chains and small food stores providing cheap, high-fat foods.

• Economic insecurity – such as trouble paying bills or rent – leads to stress, and people often cope by eating high-fat, sugary foods.
So the solution is to continue the "War on Poverty" give the poor just enough to remain poor and keep the children of the poor, the next generation of poor, to continue voting for those that keep them poor?

War on poverty cost
The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion
www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=25288

3. "A pastor can go outside of the church and say anything they want."
Gads, you're an imbecile.
If he/she is an American, covered by the Constitution....why should there be a requirement to go outside.

Stumped you, huh?

There is no requirement they go outside, churches can say whatever they want just as long as they pay taxes like everyone else.

There is no reason churches should be tax exempt, they are nothing more than social clubs

Smashing a custard pie in your kisser is so simple, because, as is true of so many of your ilk, bovineLiberal, you are unaware of the reasoning and of the biblical basis thereof.

In short, you're a moron.

"Churches are tax exempt under the principle that there is no surer way to destroy the free exercise of religion than to tax it. ... I agree with the Supreme Court that anexemption for churches from taxes tends to reinforce a very healthy separation between church and state.Sep 23, 2008"
Why don't churches pay taxes? - LA Times
www.latimes.com/la-oew-lynn-stanley23-2008sep23-story.html

Tax exemption for churches came from Ezra 7:24

Now...let's give you, what...the fifth...sixth....opportunity to come up with an answer:
Pastors are restricted in their free speech on pain of losing their churches:

Smashing a custard pie in your kisser is so simple, because, as is true of so many of your ilk, bovineLiberal, you are unaware of the reasoning and of the biblical basis thereof.

"Churches are tax exempt under the principle that there is no surer way to destroy the free exercise of religion than to tax it. ... I agree with the Supreme Court that anexemption for churches from taxes tends to reinforce a very healthy separation between church and state.Sep 23, 2008"

Now...let's give you, what...the fifth...sixth....opportunity to come up with an answer:

As they are often, the Supreme Court is wrong. Giving tax exempt status to churches then requires the church's to follow the rules for being tax exempt, which puts the government in control of the churches.

We do not base our laws off of bronze age legal codes, or we would be stoning people for adultery.

If a church cannot survive while paying taxes, then they do not deserve to exist.

As they are often, the Supreme Court is wrong. Giving tax exempt status to churches then requires the church's to follow the rules for being tax exempt, which puts the government in control of the churches.

We do not base our laws off of bronze age legal codes, or we would be stoning people for adultery.

If a church cannot survive while paying taxes, then they do not deserve to exist.

Why are you Nazis so wedded to depriving Americans of their birthright.....freedom of speech?

I suspect this is the reason: in the marketplace of ideas, conservatives eat Liberals' lunch.

41cIYwo-PRL._SX340_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Why are you Nazis so wedded to depriving Americans of their birthright.....freedom of speech?

I suspect this is the reason: in the marketplace of ideas, conservatives eat Liberals' lunch.

Damn, she is hot. Who is she?

Damn, she is hot. Who is she?

Here name is on the cover, you moron.

And Powers is a legitimate Liberals, not the Nazi-sort most of you have become.

By the way.....that is called a 'book.'

Forum List

Back