10 Questions That Will Make You Think….

5. Why would the President, Hussein Obama, sworn to defend the Constitution, have instructed illegal aliens to vote in the presidential election???

"First of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote."

Fox deliberately left out this part:
"Part of what is important for Latino citizens (Obama actually stresses the word citizens here) is to make your voice heard, because you are not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school, who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote.
obama instructed illegal aliens to vote in the presidential election - Bing video
Where is Obama instructing aliens to vote? He isn't. Those words never came out of his mouth. You tards imagine it.

He clearly says in the full video that non citizens can't legally vote.

That bullshit meme was started by a Fox News video which deliberately left out the part where Obama said non-citizens can't legally vote. Fox News deliberately and carefully edited Obama's response to create a fucking lie.

Unfortunately, retards are so fucking retarded, once that bullshit meme was written on their blank slate minds, the full video has ZERO impact on erasing the lie they walk around with in their heads.

Even after seeing with their own eyes he plainly said illegals cannot vote, they STILL brainlessly parrot the lie.

"The law prevents ANY tax exempt organization from engaging in politics. Without it you would have been able to make unlimited, tax-exempt donations for political influencing."

What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Now, should I address you width 'how ya' doin'....or would you prefer Sieg Heil?
Pastors have every right to free speech, they just don't have a right to tax-exempt speech.

You may think that we in the US don't have enough money influencing our politicians but not everyone agrees.

"Stalin was the driving force behind a magnified anti-religious campaign....an new law....8 April 1929...No religion was permitted any longer to engage in what was loosely called religious propaganda....Clerics were permitted to perform divine service and nothing more."
" The Dictators: Hitler's Germany, Stalin's Russia," Richard Overy, p. 275

Of course, none will be surprised....after all, this was Soviet Russia, under the Bolshevik Communists.....not the United States whose law of the land is the Constitution.....

Would you like me to play the "Internationale' to go with your post???

I have a question----------->

Why are the most drug infested parts of the nation, always in the poorest areas? How can they afford the drugs, to buy, or sell? Where does the money come from?

In essence, if the poor need help to kick drug addiction, if they are poor, where did they get the money to buy them in the 1st place!

Is anyone suggesting here that it didn't come out of the taxpayers pockets, or would some of you rather make the case that these areas aren't poor, are really wealthy with an underground economy, and we should find a way to do what you lieftists like doing best, and........TAX THE HELL OUT OF THEM-)

Tell us how many of your dollars per year go to the poor.

Wait, let me tell you a little something Mr Antlers------------> I live in a middle class area, nice houses, all on about 1/4 acre.

I OFFERED to have someone come over..........online........in more than one place, to cut my grass, using a lawnmower (gas powered, not self propelled, I keep the good one for myself) twice a week for 40 bucks in the summer. I would supply the gas. This offer went on for 4 years. Let me spell that for you....F-O-U-R years. My neighbor decided it was a good idea also, to help those needing cash.

Guess how many people we got! ZERO! In essence, they could come to the same place, twice a week, and make 80 bucks, tax free, and not one taker!

So, last year I gave the unpropelled mower to a church and gave up. (yes, I took the deduction)

And what did we do with the money we saved........or could not spend, because these lazy bastards thought it was beneath them?

We donated the last 3 years, 250 bucks each, to a fund that gives presents at Christmas, to poor children. Now think about that for a second, THINK! These parents.....or parent, could have come here and earned the money for their kids presents, but instead, decided not to, and yet after we cut our grass, still supplied some of their kids with gifts because their parent(s) were to damn lazy to cut grass for those kids gifts.

It is damn embarrassing in my book, to let your kids down, don't you think!

Dang! Wish I lived in your neighborhood! Tax-free cash? Gimme Gimme! I don't mind mowin' some grass!

why should I have to pay for you to eat? Cant you fucking get off your ass and find a job that Obama's roaring economic recovery created?
Rather a cruel thing to say to a child don't you think.
Nope, we are not saying it to a child, we are saying it to the PARENTS of the CHILD!
You may think you are but you're not. In 2015, children made up three-quarters of TANF recipients.

Excuse my ignorance, but what alphabet soup organization is TANF?
Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)

I don't think ANYONE on here has a problem with Temporary, as long as TEMPORARY is defined. People fall into hard times, and it is our job to help them out, although it would be much better at a state level.

When/if the definition of TEMPORARY becomes years, that is when we on the opposite side of you bail out.

"We’ve got to make sure that hate crimes are punished, and that the civil rights of all Americans are upheld. (Applause.) And just as faith leaders, including Muslims, must speak out when Christians are persecuted around the world -- (applause) -- or when anti-Semitism is on the rise -- because the fact is, is that there are Christians who are targeted now in the Middle East, despite having been there for centuries, and there are Jews who’ve lived in places like France for centuries who now feel obliged to leave because they feel themselves under assault --sometimes by Muslims."

Remarks by the President at Islamic Society of Baltimore

Time to put you in your place again?

Well....OK....

Here's the real essence of Hussein Obama's speech: just like you, one lie after another.

President Obama: “So let’s start with this fact: For more than a thousand years, people have been drawn to Islam’s message of peace. And the very word itself, ‘Islam,’ comes from ‘salam’ — peace.”

Why did Mr. Obama say this? Even Muslim websites acknowledge that “Islam” means “submission” [to Allah], that it comes from the Arabic root “aslama” meaning submission, and that “Islam” is the command form of that verb.
You Don’t Know What Obama Said at the Mosque

Obama: “These are the voices of Muslim scholars, some of whom join us today, who know Islam has a tradition of respect for other faiths.” Another falsehood. Islam has no such tradition. Islam has always demanded that Jews and Christians be treated as humiliated second-class citizens — when not forced to choose between conversion and death.
You Don’t Know What Obama Said at the Mosque

Obama lies, and scum like you swear they're true.
You said Obama has only defended Islam. Islam alone. He has not stood up for any other religion.

I just proved you wrong, retard.

You lie so often and so loudly, you are so credulous and swallow so many ridiculous lies, I wonder if you even know your own name any more.

5. Why would the President, Hussein Obama, sworn to defend the Constitution, have instructed illegal aliens to vote in the presidential election???

"First of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote."

"Part of what is important for Latino citizens (Obama actually stresses the word citizens here) is to make your voice heard, because you are not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school, who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote.
obama instructed illegal aliens to vote in the presidential election - Bing video
Fake news or alternative fact? Either way, it's BS.

Fake news or alternative fact? Either way, it's BS.
Seriously. Even when I bold in big bright red letters, the deluded tards can't see the truth.

It's both amazing and scary at the same time.

Statement by the President on Persecuted Christians at Christmas

During this season of Advent, Christians in the United States and around the world are preparing to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. At this time, those of us fortunate enough to live in countries that honor the birthright of all people to practice their faith freely give thanks for that blessing. Michelle and I are also ever-mindful that many of our fellow Christians do not enjoy that right, and hold especially close to our hearts and minds those who have been driven from their ancient homelands by unspeakable violence and persecution.

In some areas of the Middle East where church bells have rung for centuries on Christmas Day, this year they will be silent; this silence bears tragic witness to the brutal atrocities committed against these communities by ISIL.

We join with people around the world in praying for God’s protection for persecuted Christians and those of other faiths, as well as for those brave men and women engaged in our military, diplomatic, and humanitarian efforts to alleviate their suffering and restore stability, security, and hope to their nations. As the old Christmas carol reminds us:

The Wrong shall fail,

The Right prevail,

With peace on earth, good-will to men.

The desire to believe a falsehood which confirms one's bias is powerful. As you can see in this topic.

When a tard hears a lie they want to bleev, there is no power on Earth which can dislodge that lie from their feeble minds.

I've seen this phenomenon thousands of times. In political hacks, believers in psychics and mediums, and many, many other fields of interest.

Pastors have every right to free speech, they just don't have a right to tax-exempt speech.

You may think that we in the US don't have enough money influencing our politicians but not everyone agrees.

"Stalin was the driving force behind a magnified anti-religious campaign....an new law....8 April 1929...No religion was permitted any longer to engage in what was loosely called religious propaganda....Clerics were permitted to perform divine service and nothing more."

Of course, none will be surprised....after all, this was Soviet Russia, under the Bolshevik Communists.....not the United States whose law of the land is the Constitution.....

Why are the most drug infested parts of the nation, always in the poorest areas? How can they afford the drugs, to buy, or sell? Where does the money come from?

In essence, if the poor need help to kick drug addiction, if they are poor, where did they get the money to buy them in the 1st place!

Is anyone suggesting here that it didn't come out of the taxpayers pockets, or would some of you rather make the case that these areas aren't poor, are really wealthy with an underground economy, and we should find a way to do what you lieftists like doing best, and........TAX THE HELL OUT OF THEM-)

Wait, let me tell you a little something Mr Antlers------------> I live in a middle class area, nice houses, all on about 1/4 acre.

I OFFERED to have someone come over..........online........in more than one place, to cut my grass, using a lawnmower (gas powered, not self propelled, I keep the good one for myself) twice a week for 40 bucks in the summer. I would supply the gas. This offer went on for 4 years. Let me spell that for you....F-O-U-R years. My neighbor decided it was a good idea also, to help those needing cash.

Guess how many people we got! ZERO! In essence, they could come to the same place, twice a week, and make 80 bucks, tax free, and not one taker!

So, last year I gave the unpropelled mower to a church and gave up. (yes, I took the deduction)

And what did we do with the money we saved........or could not spend, because these lazy bastards thought it was beneath them?

We donated the last 3 years, 250 bucks each, to a fund that gives presents at Christmas, to poor children. Now think about that for a second, THINK! These parents.....or parent, could have come here and earned the money for their kids presents, but instead, decided not to, and yet after we cut our grass, still supplied some of their kids with gifts because their parent(s) were to damn lazy to cut grass for those kids gifts.

Dang! Wish I lived in your neighborhood! Tax-free cash? Gimme Gimme! I don't mind mowin' some grass!

Then you must not be poor enough. It appears it was beneath them.

In the summer, over a beer on one of our patios, my neighbor and I still laugh over this. He was never liberal, but did lean more left than I. That all changed after this fiasco, lol.

The best way to teach a person with leftist tendencies, is real world experience. I/we didn't do it to teach each other anything, it just worked out that way.

I have to admit that he still has his tendencies though. He actually played Santa for those kids, and delivered many of the presents. One day, I will start a thread on the horror stories he told me about that, but this is not the thread for it.

I was so glad after he told me, that I was to big to play an elf, and the wrong gender to be Mrs Claus-)

Last edited:

Then you must not be poor enough. It appears it was beneath them.

In the summer, over a beer on one of our patios, my neighbor and I still laugh over this. He was never liberal, but did lean more left than I. That all changed after this fiasco, lol.

The best way to teach a person with leftist tendencies, is real world experience. I/we didn't do it to teach each other anything, it just worked out that way.

I have to admit that he still has his tendencies though. He actually played Santa for those kids, and delivered many of the presents. One day, I will start a thread on the horror stories he told me about that, but this is not the thread for it.

Welfare is a scam.
It's laundering money to buy votes.
The bureaucrats know it, the 'clients' know it.

Only Liberals claim to be blind to the fact.

. "The government’s own statistics show that people who are said to be “living in poverty” spend more than $1.50 for each dollar of income they claim." http://theghostfighters.wordpress.c...ding-ovation-the-faculty-were-deathly-silent/

Welfare is a scam.

I for one would love to hear your plan for poor children.

What does that have to do with the post to which you've linked?

This thread seems to have discombobulated you, huh?

1. No one gifted nukes on NK

2. Pastors have the same free speech as the rest of us .

3. Poverty is a relative term . “Poverty” today does not = the extreme poverty of the past .

Bonus: Your cartoon is a lie . Everyone pays taxes .

Are hookers and drug dealers charging sales tax now?

Yes they do. When they go to stores and buy stuff.

3. Poverty is a relative term . “Poverty” today does not = the extreme poverty of the past .

I'm certain that you will be able to use that 'Liberal Firewall' that seals you off from reality, but here is the data, for example, on why the argument fails:

"...undocumented immigrants are paying billions of dollar in taxes into state and local coffers, and that substantially more would be generated if President Obama prevails in imposing a new executive order protecting many of those workers from deportation."
Study Finds Illegal Immigrants Pay $11.8B in Taxes

But the facts aren't their friend...

“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

[So much for that fable.]

15 Stats That Destroy Liberal Narratives

The same applies to other groups you might claim 'pay taxes.'

Welfare is a scam.

You really need to ask? Well you seem to disapprove of welfare and a large portion of welfare is given, at least in theory, to help children. I guess I just assumed you had an alternative plan to help poor children. Do you?

Welfare is a scam.

You really need to ask? Well you seem to disapprove of welfare and a large portion of welfare is given, at least in theory, to help children. I guess I just assumed you had an alternative plan to help poor children. Do you?

I disapprove of the money laundering scam known as 'government welfare.'

If you are wedded to it, put your hand in your own pocket.

I'm certain that you will be able to use that 'Liberal Firewall' that seals you off from reality, but here is the data, for example, on why the argument fails:

"...undocumented immigrants are paying billions of dollar in taxes into state and local coffers, and that substantially more would be generated if President Obama prevails in imposing a new executive order protecting many of those workers from deportation."

“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

$93 billion! Lol. Show the math !

Some illgals Kid goes to school and suddenly the school budget is counted as the cost of illegals ?

….unless you're a Democrat/Liberal, then they'll make you cover your ears and squeeze your eyes shut real tight.

'Cause….you won't be able to answer 'em.

1. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

2. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.

3. Since the inception of LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began….why are we still following this failed plan?

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

Need some time to come up with an answer?

No prob.

Where's the 10 questions? I only see 4.
I only saw 3.

$93 billion! Lol. Show the math !

Some illgals Kid goes to school and suddenly the school budget is counted as the cost of illegals ?

Some folks are starting to claim that I pay you to post, just to make the Left look like simpletons.

While you can't deny being a simpleton....I would appreciate if you state that we have no such association.

Thanking you in advance....

yadda yadda yadda.....

….unless you're a Democrat/Liberal, then they'll make you cover your ears and squeeze your eyes shut real tight.

'Cause….you won't be able to answer 'em.

1. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

2. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.

3. Since the inception of LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began….why are we still following this failed plan?

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

Need some time to come up with an answer?

No prob.

Where's the 10 questions? I only see 4.
I only saw 3.

Then you didn't get up to post #103

Forum List

Back