BOMBSHELL video: Watch the Trump shooter running along the rooftops in full view, while the Secret Service does nothing

It was shocking to me that his FIRST impulse was to seek SS Protection for RFK, JR.

Wtf?

He should have asked RFK,Jr. for a referral to HIS private security outfit.

I assume DJT is as wealthy as RFK. .
I had a little bird tell me that RFK, Jr might drop out and ask his followers to vote for Trump.

I’m Jewish. I already knew.

But it clarifies why libtards hate observant Jews. I once had a libtard defend the knife attack on the Rabbi on Chanukah by a Black Hebrew Israelite (remember that attack….it was at a Chanukah party) by saying…..get ready…this just shows how libtards side with violent Jew-haters and blame the Jews (as recent events have shown) by saying….

Maybe if the Jews didn’t dress so funny, they wouldn’t get attacked.
Sure ya did

It's painfully clear now, that after the demafascist failed to lock up Trump, the Harris/Xiden admin resorted to trying to murder him.

I know a Democrap who said it’s worse to require a woman to take a bus to a neighboring state to kill her baby than Jews being assaulted on campus and blocked from college classes. Her reasoning: the woman who has to take the bus is “poor” and the Jews are “wealthy.

Ready for the kicker? She’s JEWISH! Perfect example of a liberal Jew who lets her liberalism about “oppressed people” override her concern for the antisemitism raging through the country.
With your usage of childish names and labels, it become difficult for rational people to follow you. It's like trying to make sense out of gibberish.

Got nothing to do with the White House Admin.... Do you think the white house plan Trump's security...
ah another dembot coming here to highlight how he has no clue what the three branches of Govt are.

So, tell me, who does the Secret Services report to? what branch is it under?

hahahhaha keep lying, it was an actblue donor, under orders from Xiden to put Trump in the bullseye.
Someone with that name from Pittsburgh contributed $15. Crooks did not live in Pittsburgh and at 17 it’s doubtful he had the requisite credit card.

“Under orders”?

Man you are really nuts

Someone with that name from Pittsburgh contributed $15. Crooks did not live in Pittsburgh and at 17 it’s doubtful he had the requisite credit card.

“Under orders”?

Man you are really nuts
hahaha another debunked lie from the dembots....https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-shooter-thomas-crooks-donation-to-democrats-registered-republican/

"
In fact, Federal Election Commission records show that the Bethel Park address on the $15 donation, earmarked to Progressive Turnout Project, is the same street address and ZIP code where the gunman lived. But the municipality is mistakenly listed as Pittsburgh, despite Bethel Park being outside Pittsburgh city limits. In screenshots of the FEC filing shared on social media, users blurred Crooks' street address, causing confusion.

Crooks made the donation on Jan. 20, 2021, the same day President Biden was inaugurated"

What year act blue? What year registered Republican?
"In fact, Federal Election Commission records show that the Bethel Park address on the $15 donation, earmarked to Progressive Turnout Project, is the same street address and ZIP code where the gunman lived. But the municipality is mistakenly listed as Pittsburgh, despite Bethel Park being outside Pittsburgh city limits. In screenshots of the FEC filing shared on social media, users blurred Crooks' street address, causing confusion.

Crooks made the donation on Jan. 20, 2021, the same day President Biden was inaugurated"Did the Trump gunman make a donation to Democrats? Here's what the records show.

He donated the day Xiden was sworn in, he was a big follower of Xiden, considering he put Trump in his bullseye, just days after Xiden told him to

Yes. The director of the USSS reports to the preisdent, who allegedly is Joe Biden.

On March 1, 2003, the Secret Service was transferred from the Department of the Treasury to the new Department of Homeland Security.
Actually the head of the SS used to report to the Treasury Secretary. You couldn't be more of an imbecile if you tried.

You're own link: "The director reports to the secretary of homeland security" If you bothered to read it. Then again, maybe you did -- did read it. It's a comprehension things, isn't it?

On March 1, 2003, the Secret Service was transferred from the Department of the Treasury to the new Department of Homeland Security.
Actually the head of the SS used to report to the Treasury Secretary. You couldn't be more of an imbecile if you tried.

You're own link: "The director reports to the secretary of homeland security" If you bothered to read it. Then again, maybe you did -- did read it. It's a comprehension things, isn't it?
who reports to....oh yeah, the President. Geez man....the President is in charge of the Executive Branch

"In fact, Federal Election Commission records show that the Bethel Park address on the $15 donation, earmarked to Progressive Turnout Project, is the same street address and ZIP code where the gunman lived. But the municipality is mistakenly listed as Pittsburgh, despite Bethel Park being outside Pittsburgh city limits. In screenshots of the FEC filing shared on social media, users blurred Crooks' street address, causing confusion.

Crooks made the donation on Jan. 20, 2021, the same day President Biden was inaugurated"Did the Trump gunman make a donation to Democrats? Here's what the records show.

He donated the day Xiden was sworn in, he was a big follower of Xiden, considering he put Trump in his bullseye, just days after Xiden told him to
"as a 17-year-old Crooks made a $15 donation to a Democratic Party cause."

Crooks was a registered Republican

Friends said he leaned right. You do know many on the right despise Trump?

"as a 17-year-old Crooks made a $15 donation to a Democratic Party cause."

Crooks was a registered Republican

Friends said he leaned right. You do know many on the right despise Trump?
Your link says "

NEVER KNOWN TO BE POLITICAL​

Two years ago, Crooks graduated from the local high school, where he showed no particular interest in politics, according to one classmate who asked not to be identified. Crooks' interests centered on building computers and playing games, the classmate said in an interview.
"He was super smart. That's what really kind of threw me off was, this was, like, a really, really smart kid, like he excelled," the classmate said. "Nothing crazy ever came up in any conversation."

Now granted that was two years ago, they likely didn't konw he was donating to ActBlue, and then carried out the orders of Joey Xiden

who reports to....oh yeah, the President. Geez man....the President is in charge of the Executive Branch
D'Oh! go away

Why? The comment is in reply to: "The director of the USSS reports to the president, who allegedly is Joe Biden."

Then again you probably believe a private the US army reports to the President who is the C-in-C.

Your link says "

NEVER KNOWN TO BE POLITICAL​

Two years ago, Crooks graduated from the local high school, where he showed no particular interest in politics, according to one classmate who asked not to be identified. Crooks' interests centered on building computers and playing games, the classmate said in an interview.
"He was super smart. That's what really kind of threw me off was, this was, like, a really, really smart kid, like he excelled," the classmate said. "Nothing crazy ever came up in any conversation."

Now granted that was two years ago, they likely didn't konw he was donating to ActBlue, and then carried out the orders of Joey Xiden
What does that mean? Not involved in party stuff . But is a donation being political? How much so?

Did he have political opinions? Everybody does. He spoke out enough or friends to say he leaned right.

Forum List

Back