10 Questions That Will Make You Think….

….unless you're a Democrat/Liberal, then they'll make you cover your ears and squeeze your eyes shut real tight.

'Cause….you won't be able to answer 'em.

1. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

2. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

3. Since the inception of LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began….why are we still following this failed plan?

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

Need some time to come up with an answer?

No prob.

Where's the 10 questions? I only see 4.
I only saw 3.

Then you didn't get up to post #103

There were 4 in the OP. ;)

….unless you're a Democrat/Liberal, then they'll make you cover your ears and squeeze your eyes shut real tight.

1. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

2. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.

3. Since the inception of LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began….why are we still following this failed plan?

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

I only saw 3.

And three more in post #103

Be patient.

The evisceration of the Left is too important to overload their puny mentalities all at once.

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

I only saw 3.

Be patient.

The evisceration of the Left is too important to overload their puny mentalities all at once.

Your modesty is overwhelming, as well. :)

I only saw 3.

Be patient.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, ....there are so few of us left.

I disapprove of the money laundering scam known as 'government welfare.'

If you are wedded to it, put your hand in your own pocket.
So you don't think it is the government's place to help the poor? How about the sick or injured? How about those caught in a natural disaster? What is the government's proper role?

So you don't think it is the government's place to help the poor? How about the sick or injured? How about those caught in a natural disaster? What is the government's proper role?

How about you just admit that the questions I've posed expose your asininity as a voter?

How about it?

How about you just admit that the questions I've posed expose your asininity as a voter?

How about it?
Didn't anyone ever tell you not to answer a question with a question?

I only saw 3.

Be patient.

OK.....time to skewer the Liberals, again.....

7. The three factors that are working to injure the middle class, the working folks, are globalization, immigration, and technology.
If the Democrat Party is concerned about the middle class, why is the Democrat Party foursquare in favor of all three?

8. To prove that everything Democrats do is designed to increase their power, a rightwing pundit offered this suggestion:

Give amnesty to all the immigrants, as Democrats wish, but stipulate that they will not be allowed to vote for 25 years.

Why are no Democrats interested in this proposal?

ObamaImmigrationPolicyCartoon.jpg

How about it?
Didn't anyone ever tell you not to answer a question with a question?

How about it?

OK.....time to skewer the Liberals, again.....

7. The three factors that are working to injure the middle class, the working folks, are globalization, immigration, and technology.
If the Democrat Party is concerned about the middle class, why is the Democrat Party foursquare in favor of all three?
Because all 3 are paths to long term prosperity?

8. To prove that everything Democrats do is designed to increase their power, a rightwing pundit offered this suggestion:

Give amnesty to all the immigrants, as Democrats wish, but stipulate that they will not be allowed to vote for 25 years.

Why are no Democrats interested in this proposal?
Maybe they never heard of it? Is this a legislative bill or someone's blog post?

1. No one gifted nukes on NK

2. Pastors have the same free speech as the rest of us .

3. Poverty is a relative term . “Poverty” today does not = the extreme poverty of the past .

Bonus: Your cartoon is a lie . Everyone pays taxes .

Say what? You didn't know about #2 once again LBJ censored pastor's free speech read a history book will ya

LBJ did not do that. All he said was you cannot use your church as a politically partisan entity and receive a tax break. I do not want to go to church and be harangued by politics. Churches can be used to distribute voter guides and that should be the end of it. Churches can also teach about the evils of things like abortion.

"I do not want to go to church and be harangued by politics."

Amazing how you morons have been trained to deny other Americans their rights.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech,or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Guess where that is found, you dope.

Now, should I address you width 'how ya' doin'....or would you prefer Sieg Heil?

Why don't you shut up you asshole. You don't have a clue what you are talking about. They have every right to speak as a individual. What they do not have is the right to participate in partisan politics through the church. Pastors have talked about what values we should have when we select candidates. That is as far as it needs to go.

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

1. No one gave it to them. The trouble is that there are no easy answers. The possibility of a nuclear war has increased under Trump but it underscores the difficulty of it. Trump's temper tantrums don't help.

2. Pastors have free speech rights. They cannot use their churches for partisan political purposes. Within that context, they can distribute voter guides and talk about issues like abortion in the context of a election. They have latitude.

3. I haven't seen any better plan. Just kicking people off of it is not a answer. Ronald Reagan was a big supporter of the earned income tax credit. That was a step in the right direction.

1. "No one gave it to them. The trouble is that there are no easy answers"

Of course there are, you dope.

Sanctions.

The sanctions were strangling them.

1. This from the Left-leaning Brookings Institute...

"....the sanctions against Iran — and the context for them internationally and within Iran — have changed dramatically. Since 2010, the sanctions’ impact on Iran has been severe: its oil exports and revenues plummeted; the value of its currency eroded; trade disruptions shuttered businesses and exacerbated inflation. Quietly, a backlash emerged among Iran’s political elites against the country’s creeping isolation, and the June 2013 presidential election ushered in a moderate new president and the beginnings of a diplomatic breakthrough on the nuclear crisis — achievements that most observers attribute to the impact of sanctions."

Why “Iran Style” Sanctions Worked Against Tehran (And Why They Might Not Succeed with Moscow)

The riots in Iran prove it.

Gads, you're a moron.

You are the moron. Iran is not North Korea.

3. Poverty is a relative term . “Poverty” today does not = the extreme poverty of the past .

Say what? You didn't know about #2 once again LBJ censored pastor's free speech read a history book will ya

LBJ did not do that. All he said was you cannot use your church as a politically partisan entity and receive a tax break. I do not want to go to church and be harangued by politics. Churches can be used to distribute voter guides and that should be the end of it. Churches can also teach about the evils of things like abortion.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech,or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Now, should I address you width 'how ya' doin'....or would you prefer Sieg Heil?

Why don't you shut up you asshole. You don't have a clue what you are talking about. They have every right to speak as a individual. What they do not have is the right to participate in partisan politics through the church. Pastors have talked about what values we should have when we select candidates. That is as far as it needs to go.

1. "Why don't you shut up you asshole."

Why, thanks so much for dropping by......one usually has to go to a trailer park to find a person of your caliber.....

2. "You don't have a clue what you are talking about.
Everything I post is documented, linked and sourced.
The result is vulgarity from those with limited education....you.

3. "They have every right to speak as a individual. What they do not have is the right to participate in partisan politics through the church."
Why not?
Wait!!!
Be careful....if this is the first time you've tried to think you could wind up with an aneurysm!

4. "Pastors have talked about what values we should have when we select candidates. That is as far as it needs to go."
Bulletin to Bolshevik simpletons: you-
The Constitution is known as the 'law of the land.'
It says this:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Not 'just a few laws' and not 'usually'....but none, ever.

Now you see why you shouldn't have dropped out of school after failing the second grade?

5.Just between the two of us….are you just a leeeeettttle disappointed at how you turned out?

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

1. No one gave it to them. The trouble is that there are no easy answers. The possibility of a nuclear war has increased under Trump but it underscores the difficulty of it. Trump's temper tantrums don't help.

2. Pastors have free speech rights. They cannot use their churches for partisan political purposes. Within that context, they can distribute voter guides and talk about issues like abortion in the context of a election. They have latitude.

3. I haven't seen any better plan. Just kicking people off of it is not a answer. Ronald Reagan was a big supporter of the earned income tax credit. That was a step in the right direction.

The Republican Welfare Plan that required work reduced poverty by every measure.

You don't have to be stupid your entire life.
Take a day off.

You are the one who is stupid. There is no Republican welfare plan at this moment. Nothing has been said about bringing it back. The Republican plan for everything seems to be just kicking them off and telling them to drop dead.

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

Sanctions.

"....the sanctions against Iran — and the context for them internationally and within Iran — have changed dramatically. Since 2010, the sanctions’ impact on Iran has been severe: its oil exports and revenues plummeted; the value of its currency eroded; trade disruptions shuttered businesses and exacerbated inflation. Quietly, a backlash emerged among Iran’s political elites against the country’s creeping isolation, and the June 2013 presidential election ushered in a moderate new president and the beginnings of a diplomatic breakthrough on the nuclear crisis — achievements that most observers attribute to the impact of sanctions."

Why “Iran Style” Sanctions Worked Against Tehran (And Why They Might Not Succeed with Moscow)

Gads, you're a moron.

I sometimes think folks should be required to pass a minimum knowledge of geopolitics to participate in this forum....but, I recognize that that would bar dolts like you.

1."You are the moron. Iran is not North Korea."

"US: Iran Still Top State Terror Sponsor;"
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...-top-state-terror-sponsor-global-attacks-down

Yet Hussein Obama insisted that they be awarded nuclear weapons.

And you have no explanation as to why the insistence.

2. Now....here is some news that I guarantee you had no clue about:
North Korea has always been Iran's nuclear test lab.
That's why Iran has paid 20-30% of NK's GDP for years:

"North Korea: Iran's Pathway to a Nuclear Weapon

A central plank of the Obama administration’s case for the nuclear deal just concluded by the P5+1 powers is that the agreement closes off "all pathways” by which the Iranian regime could acquire a nuclear capability, at least for the coming decade.

That, however, simply isn’t true. The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), as the new nuclear bargain is officially called, only addresses the overt means by which Iran might go nuclear. A covert path to the bomb, entailing the procurement of materiel from foreign suppliers, still remains open to Iran, if it chooses to take that route.

....over the past three decades, Iran and the Stalinist regime of the Kim dynasty in North Korea have erected a formidable alliance—the centerpiece of which is cooperation on nuclear and ballistic-missile capabilities." North Korea: Iran's Pathway to a Nuclear Weapon

Now....can we agree that you are an imbecile, and that's why you vote Democrat???

M'kay?

Last edited:

Why, thanks so much for dropping by......one usually has to go to a trailer park to find a person of your caliber.....

3. "They have every right to speak as a individual. What they do not have is the right to participate in partisan politics through the church."
Why not?
Wait!!!
Be careful....if this is the first time you've tried to think you could wind up with an aneurysm!

4. "Pastors have talked about what values we should have when we select candidates. That is as far as it needs to go."
It says this:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Now you see why you shouldn't have dropped out of school after failing the second grade?

5.Just between the two of us….are you just a leeeeettttle disappointed at how you turned out?

Drag a dollar through a trailer park and you are what we get. I don't believe you made it to the 1st grade. The fact is that churches get a tax exemption and as such the church cannot be used for partisan politics. A pastor can go outside of the church and say anything they want.
I go to church to be with and hear the word of God. God does not endorse political candidates so sermons should not be used for that.

Last edited:

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

The Republican Welfare Plan that required work reduced poverty by every measure.

You don't have to be stupid your entire life.
Take a day off.

You are the one who is stupid. There is no Republican welfare plan at this moment. Nothing has been said about bringing it back. The Republican plan for everything seems to be just kicking them off and telling them to drop dead.

1. Republicans forced Bill 'the rapist' Clinton to sign their welfare reform bill:

"By 1996, however, especially after the midterm election of 1994 moved the federal government to the right, with the next presidential election approaching and and two vetoes of previous Republican-crafted welfare bills under his belt, Clinton seems to have been out of options. He himself was saidto have remarked that it was “a decent welfare bill wrapped in a sack of s–t,” but, as TIME reported, he signed"
Why Bill Clinton Signed the Welfare Reform Bill, as Explained in 1996

It worked fantastically well.

2. Obama ripped it up.
"Obama kills welfare reform
Determined to destroy Bill Clinton’s signature achievement, President Obama’s administration has opened a loophole in the 1996 welfare reform legislation big enough to make the law ineffective. Its work requirement — "
Obama kills welfare reform

Even you must be astounded as to how little you know, huh?
That must be why you vote Democrat.

Who decides how far religious freedom “needs to go “?

g a

fair-share-cartoon.jpg

No prob.

Sanctions.

Gads, you're a moron.

I sometimes think folks should be required to pass a minimum knowledge of geopolitics to participate in this forum....but, I recognize that that would bar dolts like you.

1."You are the moron. Iran is not North Korea."

"US: Iran Still Top State Terror Sponsor;"
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...-top-state-terror-sponsor-global-attacks-down

Yet Hussein Obama insisted that they be awarded nuclear weapons.

And you have no explanation as to why the insistence.

2. Now....here is some news that I guarantee you had no clue about:
North Korea has always been Iran's nuclear test lab.
That's why Iran has paid 20-30% of NK's GDP for year:

"North Korea: Iran's Pathway to a Nuclear Weapon

A central plank of the Obama administration’s case for the nuclear deal just concluded by the P5+1 powers is that the agreement closes off "all pathways” by which the Iranian regime could acquire a nuclear capability, at least for the coming decade.

That, however, simply isn’t true. The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), as the new nuclear bargain is officially called, only addresses the overt means by which Iran might go nuclear. A covert path to the bomb, entailing the procurement of materiel from foreign suppliers, still remains open to Iran, if it chooses to take that route.

....over the past three decades, Iran and the Stalinist regime of the Kim dynasty in North Korea have erected a formidable alliance—the centerpiece of which is cooperation on nuclear and ballistic-missile capabilities." North Korea: Iran's Pathway to a Nuclear Weapon

Now....can we agree that you are an imbecile, and that's why you vote Democrat???

M'kay?

Iran still is not North Korea. You are aware of the fact that Trump kicked the decision on Iran sanctions to Congress.

Never voted Democrat in my life. I voted for McMullen in 2016.

Why not?
Wait!!!

It says this:

Drag a dollar through a trailer park and you are what we get. I don't believe you made it to the 1st grade. The fact is that churches get a tax exemption and as such the church cannot be used for partisan politics. A pastor can go outside of the church and say anything they want.
I go to church to be with and hear the word of God. God does not endorse political candidates so sermons should not be used for that.

1. " I don't believe you made it to the 1st grade. "

Did you want to compare educational resumes?
I'm betting that only one of us has 'valedictorian' in said resume.
Say when.

2. "The fact is that churches get a tax exemption and as such the church cannot be used for partisan politics."
Now...focus like a laser, because this same question has been asked numerous time...with no response:

3. "A pastor can go outside of the church and say anything they want."
Gads, you're an imbecile.
If he/she is an American, covered by the Constitution....why should there be a requirement to go outside.

Stumped you, huh?

Forum List

Back